Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRVW 7/23-7/24-PILLOW TALK AND WHAT'S YOUR PHILOSOPHY!

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks,

Well it's time to put the hot chocolate and Christmas decorations away---TEMPORARILY----that is----although some have had enough...

Image result for cats with sign more to come

So what is going to be replacing all the Holly Jolly "fun" this weekend....why it's CUSTOMER FAVORITES WEEKEND!!! 

Get ready for QVC's interpretation of what customers want.....

Now don't hide come on out and get ready to watch MY PILLOW!!! Show times are at--12-1AM, 6-7AM, 6-7PM, 8-9PM, 11PM-12AM, and also on YOUR BEST NIGHT'S SLEEP-featuring MY PILLOW 3AM-4AM and 3PM-4PM

Now this is the type of pillow talk I enjoy watching----- (on Turner Classic Movies).......

Don't cry into your pillow fashionistas...AM STYLE with all your favorite designers will be on the air.......

Image result for cats wearing fall fashion    Image result for cats wearing fall fashion   

Next up, SATURDAY MORNING Q featuring My Pillow!

Image result for saturday morning q and my pillow

Too much excitement for some!!!......

Fashion time!!! It's LOGO BY LOGO GOLDSTEIN -- WEEKEND EDITION--

Image result for Dogs Wearing Underwear

Next, step it up with CLARKS FOOTWEAR!!!

And what goes better with a pillow than.......................you guessed it...

Sandwiched in the last 2 MY PILLOW shows it's IT COSMETICS...

These beauty-nistas will be watching....

And so ends another Saturday of "thrilling" TV programming....

This about sums up this Saturday .....

http://img06.deviantart.net/5f50/i/2010/144/a/c/sleeping_cat_by_ivince.jpg

Star Trek movie instead anyone?????????

Image result for animals in star trek costumes

On SUNDAY---CUSTOMER FAVORITES WEEKEND continues---

And the featured product is none other than our old friend .....give it up for PHILOSOPHY - BEAUTY!  You'll need a sugary treat to keep you awake with all the shows---12-2AM, 3-4AM, 8-10AM, 3-5PM, 8-10PM, 11PM-12AM---

The programming all kicks off with SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN & DAN---featuring what else---Philosophy....

Looks like Dan found a Pokemon......

These Pokemons are popping up all over especially the ever popular Pikachu....

Image result for pets dressed as pokemon  Image result for pets dressed as pokemon    

Whew---thank goodness there's a break in the Philosophy programming with IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID---

David will need to be cloned to go through all the colors of the merchandise....

Looks like Mary is STILL celebrating Christmas In July with her cat, Jasper!!!

Looks like some home cooks are ready for the show...

Be ready to be creative with CLEVER AND UNIQUE CREATIONS BY LORI GREINER......

It looks like this feline could use one of those Scrub Daddies....

Oh no.....it can't be.....

yep, it's Serta....

To close out the day it's none other than our chatty designer and the Queen Of Liquid Knit....SUSAN GRAVER STYLE--WEEKEND EDITION!  Those that want to be "on trend" will tune in...

Looks like it's another weekend where you should head to the beach (but watch out for the sharks) or head to another body of water this HOT summer weekend....

HAVE A GOOD ONE EVERYONE! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 7/23-7/24-PILLOW TALK AND WHAT'S YOUR PHILOSOPHY!

Trust you to find a way to get Pokemon Go into this warped wrap up.

Wow, sukathon weekend!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

Looks like I won't have any trouble keeping my cool this weekend and not hitting the submit order button.  I really have to say (and I know others have mentioned it on here), but this has been a very disappointing CIJ so far.  I remember a few years ago having so many packages delivered for gifts and my own decorating it was (almost) embarrassing.  Oh, well...maybe it'll get better?  Ya think?  Maybe???

Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Thank you, as always!  I am partial to dachshunds.  Was that one an ice cream sundae?  Cute pictures of sleepy pets, too!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pandalady wrote:

@Spurt  Thank you, as always!  I am partial to dachshunds.  Was that one an ice cream sundae?  Cute pictures of sleepy pets, too!Cat Very Happy

@Pandalady  

Hi PANDALADY---Yep, that IS indeed a dachshund......  One of my aunts always had dachshunds......

Glad you liked the pix....Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Julie928 wrote:

Looks like I won't have any trouble keeping my cool this weekend and not hitting the submit order button.  I really have to say (and I know others have mentioned it on here), but this has been a very disappointing CIJ so far.  I remember a few years ago having so many packages delivered for gifts and my own decorating it was (almost) embarrassing.  Oh, well...maybe it'll get better?  Ya think?  Maybe???

@Julie928  Yep Julie CIJ was just plain boring it seemed it was the TSV presentation over and over sometimes 2 and 3 times in the same show ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.  Very FEW new items too!!!  I have very few packages this year, just a few Jim Shore pieces....I remember like you, I USED TO have quite a few deliveries from past CIJ---knew the UPS guy by his first name--LOL, sadly those days seem to gone forever!!

I don't know if as the true season draws near it will get any better---SIGH!!!  But as I told Stevie--- Hope springs eternal ; )

Honored Contributor

Spurt, thanks for another great effort. The dog wearing the Superman tightie  whities is priceless!

l hardly think that any of the items that will be hawked this weekend are "customer favorites." Rather, l suspect that these tired old items are overstocks that the warehouses need to purge-- but unfortunately not at overstock prices.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Spurt, thanks for another great effort. The dog wearing the Superman tightie  whities is priceless!

l hardly think that any of the items that will be hawked this weekend are "customer favorites." Rather, l suspect that these tired old items are overstocks that the warehouses need to purge-- but unfortunately not at overstock prices.

@handygal2   Hi Handy---I think your right this weekend looks like WAREHOUSE CLEANING OUT TIME and certainly NOT customer favorites??????????????????????????????

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks again, Spurt!  I just love that baby pig in the boots.  

I appreciate the heads-up.  If it's too hot and humid to plan anything outside, I guess I'll have to resort to napping and cleaning out closets for excitement.  

Esteemed Contributor

LOL, great pics one and all.  Well happy that we will get a "break" from CIJ but I won't be buying either of the featured products for the weekend.  I tried the my pillow a while ago and personally I didn't care for it so it was returned and I've ben philosophied out the wazoo.

Going to look for a place to keep cool this weekend instead since the heat is supposed to be recordbreaking. 

thanks for the fun commentary, @Spurt, I loved it.