Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 7/23-7/24-PILLOW TALK AND WHAT'S YOUR PHILOSOPHY!

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

My hubby LOVES Green Acres...LOL. I bought him th DVD's of the show...He sits in his den and I can hear him laughing in the kitchen!

I was hoping for somehing that I would like to watch this weekend on the Q because we are in a heatwave.....but I guess not/

I may dig out my Perry Mason DVDs....

@Nataliesgramma   I don't remember much about the show, but I DO remember Arnold---Woman LOL

Stay inside where it's cool---they said here that even Minnesota hit 96!!! ....not too far off from us!!! 

I love to watch those Perry Mason shows, they rerun them on ME TV!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@stevieb  working from home today and had QVC on in the background.....I heard Jackie say something interesting.....she was talking about a product and she actually said "this was a customer request, go write about it on the forums......."  so I guess someone IS reading our comments here, it surprised me because she didn't say write about it on her Facebook page or QVC's FB page.....very interesting!!!  Of course, them reading it and putting some of our feedback into action is two seperate things ....  Woman LOLWoman Wink

So I bet you stocked up yesterday with all those clothes they couldn't sell that went on clearance....and noticed some handbags too.....but even with the OLD shipping prices, none of the bags caught my fancy and I am in the market for a new bag, but I know I can do better going to TJ's, Marshalls, or Stein Mart....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There were actually some decent bag prices yesterday @Spurt and for some of them they actually dropped the shipping by half... Unfortunately, today, it appears, some of those prices went right back up... And as I said elswhere, regardless, it was 'same bat time, same bat station'... Meaning it's the same tired bags and brands on offer. Someone, wake me up if and when they ever broaden their horizons...

It's not even background noise for me anymore, Spurt, so whatever she said, he said, or they said... it goes right by me... And whether they read the boards and implement some of the feedback is almost no longer relavent to me. As I've said before, I make the occasional on-line purchase and that's about it. I don't see that changing because other than a complete overhaul, whatever they do, it's too little - too late. 

The boards are increasingly loaded with commentary similar to what we've been saying for years. While, of course, there will always be the Q-Girls Pom Squad, it appears more and more posters are disenchated with QVC and for the same reasons. I guess it literally will take an anvil falling on their heads... Whatever...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

There were actually some decent bag prices yesterday @Spurt and for some of them they actually dropped the shipping by half... Unfortunately, today, it appears, some of those prices went right back up... And as I said elswhere, regardless, it was 'same bat time, same bat station'... Meaning it's the same tired bags and brands on offer. Someone, wake me up if and when they ever broaden their horizons...

It's not even background noise for me anymore, Spurt, so whatever she said, he said, or they said... it goes right by me... And whether they read the boards and implement some of the feedback is almost no longer relavent to me. As I've said before, I make the occasional on-line purchase and that's about it. I don't see that changing because other than a complete overhaul, whatever they do, it's too little - too late. 

The boards are increasinly loaded with commentary similar to what we've been saying for years. While, of course, there will always be the Q-Girls Pom Squad, it appears more and more posters are disenchated with QVC and for the same reasons. I guess it literally will take an anvil falling on their heads... Whatever...

@stevieb  Well I didn't have much of a choice this morning in my selection for background noise since there was a problem with my cable company and for some odd reason only certain channels were coming in (a quick call to them confirmed the problem)....so it was news with the same old rhetoric--- if you get my drift.......or one of those local shows discussing local happenings and events with OBNOXIOUS hosts (talk about narcissistic--even worse than some on QVC)....couldnt even watch my favorite sports show.....so I decided on QVC.....even then I didn't keep it tuned to the Q for very long....

Your totally right! There seems to be a GROWING AND EVER INCREASING voice of displeasure for the direction the Q has taken.....and interesting as well, the Pom Pom Squad's cheers appear to be diminishing  ....or maybe they got tired of typing "change the channel" Woman LOL  (although they will always have those "fun" flattering phone calls) Of course QVC's remedy seems to be rolling out the big ticket items to make up the difference in what appear to be sale declines, but it seems they won't do whats needed which involves broadening their horizons and watchable hosts! 

There are only certain brands I even trust on the Q anymore and that list seems to get shorter and shorter, then there's the website with LIMITED product info and videos that don't work also a deterrent for them as a retail option as well....

Oh welll....enjoy your day! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Spurt It boils down to keeping an eye out for that very occasional real buy that is very rarely offered here and otherwise, I agree, sticking with the few and dwindling brands here you trust and that aren't available elsewhere for less. 

Woman Wink

You too, hope your day goes well.

Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Hey @Spurt... Did you see this coming Saturday is YET again Magic Marker day and Sunday is YET another hefty dose of Sleep Nuuuuuummmmmbbbber... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

And they need to ask why customers are watching less... Really... ?

Esteemed Contributor

oh boy, another great weekend of products for QVC.  Must miss TV for me.