Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 7/16-7/17 CHRISTMAS IN JULY CRAZINESS!!!

@SunValley wrote:

I swear, that flash pad will be the first item hawked when QVC Mars is launched. 

@SunValley  I heard it's a big hit on Saturn---all SOLD OUT and not even a wait list available---Robot LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Love this post. 

I'll be outside in the garden, with help from my cat. watering.jpg

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

This is one of the best images EVER:

Christmas-cat-in-tree-butt.jpg

And this one really sums it all up (look at that homicidal glare):

images.jpg

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

I still don't understand why they are having three straight days of CIJ. Do they really sell that much Christmas stuff?

I will not be watching. It's just too early for me to think about Christmas and it does not help that the temperatures are in the 90"s.

Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

Love this post. 

I'll be outside in the garden, with help from my cat. watering.jpg

@gardensla  Glad you liked the post--- I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo of the kitty watering the plants---I wish my kitties would pitch in with that task instead of eating my patio plants --- LOL (none of the plants are poisionous I'm very careful of the plant I have)....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

This is one of the best images EVER:

Christmas-cat-in-tree-butt.jpg

And this one really sums it all up (look at that homicidal glare):

images.jpg

@gardensla  I know I've used it before, but that cat in the tree is a CLASSIC--LOL!!! 

And the kitty in the village is cute---a friend puts up a large village like that and her tabby INVADES the village every year---he thinks its a nice place to take a nap--Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@icezeus wrote:

I still don't understand why they are having three straight days of CIJ. Do they really sell that much Christmas stuff?

I will not be watching. It's just too early for me to think about Christmas and it does not help that the temperatures are in the 90"s.

@icezeus  

I think I've figured it out---I think the whole CIJ thing is a "devious" plot to sell those EXPENSIVE Christmas trees (I've been flipping channels and every time I check QVC is showing that Santa's Best tree again.....Woman Tongue

CIJ used to be fun when it was only a day or perhaps one weekend, and they would actually have some unique and interesting stuff but now it's just the same things over and over and over and 95% of it is what they had from previous years---ZZZZZZZZ !!!! Woman TongueWoman Tongue

They have very FEW fall decor shows anymore it's like they go from summer straight into Christmas.....

Esteemed Contributor

The cat watering plants looks like my Bridgecat, Lucky!  The minor difference is that Lucky's coat had gray swirls mixed with some stripes. But he had white feet and was about the same size as the cat in the photo. Also, Lucky never watered plants; he would have eaten them instead. I had to be careful having any kind of plants around him. Lucky was a sweetheart!

It's way too early to think about Christmas. The temps are in the mid 80's . It's difficult to consider Christmas when it's hot outside.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

The cat watering plants looks like my Bridgecat, Lucky!  The minor difference is that Lucky's coat had gray swirls mixed with some stripes. But he had white feet and was about the same size as the cat in the photo. Also, Lucky never watered plants; he would have eaten them instead. I had to be careful having any kind of plants around him. Lucky was a sweetheart!

It's way too early to think about Christmas. The temps are in the mid 80's . It's difficult to consider Christmas when it's hot outside.

@teganslaw  Hey TEGAN!!!  Oh Lucky must have been a beautiful kitty----

crying hello kitty emoticon

Yep, I have to be careful of my plants too since my cats seem to view them as their own personal salad bar---Woman Frustrated  

Well even though it might be difficult to think about Christmas---FOOTBALL is about to start with NFL training camps starting.....and the high schools here will be practicing in about 3-4 weeks---although I don't know how they do it when it's in the upper 90's!!! YIKES!!!

Target has their Cowboy tee-shirts and fan gear out already......Woman Tongue  HTTR looking forward to the NFL season....

Respected Contributor

@Spurt    so entertaining -   and you save me so much watching time.  your presentations are better than the shows.  merry CIJ -  between the CIJ programming and Hallmark Christmas in July movies i feel better about the 100 degree temps we are about to endure.  let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!