Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 6/4-6/5 REVOLUTIONARY COSMETICS AND DREAM ON!

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb  Hey STEVIE...good to hear you finally got some nice weather and some sunshine....gee you could've used those sunglasses that you ordered from the Q....perhaps the QVC hosts make them individually during their breaks and that's the reason for the delay... Woman Wink

CONGRATS on you Milestone and Accomplishment ---

such fortitude and will power---bypassing QVC's Easy Pay Day---I think you need to give an acceptance speech ---of course you will need to thank Mr George for the direction he's taken the Q, and of course those wonderful hosts that help to keep you at bay, the buyers and programmers that brings in all qwapp---then there's the shipping department and so on and so on.  So many have contributed to this wonderful accomplishment Woman Very Happy.....As the old song goes, "the thrill is gone"....certainly not much to be tempted with....in the past you waiting at midnight for EZ Pay and for me Christmas In July....these once glorious Q shopping days have lost their luster......Woman Tongue

Oh yes @Spurt... There are so many to thank... for making this moment possible... I'm in awe, just in awe... That the Once Mighty would SO dilute itself just so I could experience this historic and monumental event, er, maybe I should say, non-event...

Let-start-Blair-perfected-trademark-her-eye-roll.gif

In my pantry with my cupcakes...