Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 6/4-6/5 REVOLUTIONARY COSMETICS AND DREAM ON!

Thank you for another wonderful effort, Spurt! Enjoy your weekend.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@Fona wrote:

Spurt:  Every week I want to say this is your best yet, but you've done it again.  I so love the Kitty Crossing the Delaware, and Noah's Ark - they are just lovely.  Super pictures, and oh, that owl...!   Only one I don't agree with is the poor dog dyed blue - yukky.  Also, may I just give you a reminder that you seem to be ignoring Grumpy Cat? Thank you again for this week's big smile.

And now, a question.  In the past you would often have a back-and-forth with a poster called Stevie and I always enjoyed the banter between you.  I don't seem to have seen anything from Stevie lately (or have I just missed the e-mails?).  I hope she is okay.

@Fona  I thank you for your comments you are way too kind.....glad you enjoy the posts and they give you a smile....... Smiley Happy

Just for you---I saw the PERFECT (or is that PURRFCT) Grumpy Cat ......I don't know is Grumpy talking about the Q...hmmmmmmm Cat LOL

48d034ddccfa240ad0d44af7dc4f057a.jpg

As for STEVIEB.....she said since she doesn't watch or shop at QVC she was going to cut down on her appearance around here since she has said said all she could about QVC (or words to that effect)........she may be in the handbag section of the forum, I see her in the Suggestion Box occasionally......I miss her witty conversation....

Have a great weekend! Take Care!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@vicalynn wrote:

Channel surfing other night and came across a LOGO show with a shirt with the back kinda wrapped around to the front too.  For whatever reason, it reminded me of the I Love Lucy episode where she tries to sew her own dress and it comes out all kinds of wonky looking. 

Loved the animals ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ'g...

Supposed to have some above avg warm temp the weekend and so turning on fan and getting comfy watching the Womens College World Series Softball games.  Looks like So Cal. team will be out soon, if not out already. 

@vicalynn  Hi VICALYNN!!  Glad you liked the snoozing animals.....

LOL I loved that episode of I Love Lucy---that dress was certainy "wonky"......Here's the beauty.....I have no doubt we will see this style soon on QVC.... Woman LOL

And then there's this style...which is so "on trend" Smiley Wink

Enjoy the College World Series Soft Ball games .......My NBA Spurs got knocked out in the second round of the playoffs...Download your free smiley

Have a wonderful weekend....stay cool......One good thing about all the rain is that it has kept our temperatures below average...

Take Care!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Thank you for another wonderful effort, Spurt! Enjoy your weekend.

@handygal2  Hi HANDY!!!  Thank you for your kid words and your continnued support!

Have a nice weekend! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Spurt @Fona...  Well now ladies, I do still check in every now and then... And GASP, I even still order something from the Once Mighty (now the Always Stinky...) every now and then... Why, just this week, I ordered a simple pair of sunglasses... And just think, they've only been sitting In Process for four days... so far...

I was taking stock of the Once Mighty this past week and, well, same slop different day... Honestly, did you SEE the programming last weekend... The jewelry might have been interesting had it not been mostly retreads... And even though they unleashed a new line, it was still more of the same...and not very appealing... And then there's THIS weekend... More makeup and more Sleep Numb...er. Sheesh... And then there's Wen... Whatever...

And have you taken a gander at the 30th anniversary, uh, extravaganza... Pitiful... I was looking at the 'anniversary sale' items and can we say Deja Vu... because what I saw were a lot of items that have been 'on sale' for quite some time... and at pretty much the same prices... Vintage Q... This is not a customer appreciation event... Heck no... It's another 'let's clear out the warehouse' event... Pretty much the only kind of events they do around here... Oh, but there's Easy Pay... Again...Whatever...

The weather around here has been pretty Qwapital Qwappy too... June might be busting out all over OR it might just be a bust... May certainly was...so much rain, so many clouds, cool and windy... We had several sunny days last week and this week, but, like you, the presence of rain has been rather legion... and that 'pattern doesn't appear to be shifting'... And no, I didn't need one of the weather bone heads to tell me that... 

As always, some cute pics... and as always, about the Q's viewing, uh, options... Well... What else can I say but...

NEXT!!!!

Enjoy your weekend, everyone...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

No flippin' to the left... flippin' to the right going on here... Poor Lucy... were she still around, maybe she could be one of the before and after girls...

Now, where IS that eyeroll emoticon...?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for my weekly chuckle @Spurt!!!

I have some weeding to do and was looking for an excuse not to.....nothing interesting on the Q this weekend...so weeding it is I guess....LOL

Have a nice weekend !!

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

Thank you for my weekly chuckle @Spurt!!!

I have some weeding to do and was looking for an excuse not to.....nothing interesting on the Q this weekend...so weeding it is I guess....LOL

Have a nice weekend !!

@Nataliesgramma  Hi NATALIESGRAMMA! 

Glad you liked the post......

HAPPY WEEDING!! At least that puts you out in the fresh air ......and your garden will be beautiful when your done too......better activity than the boring fare on the Q.....

Take Care!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

No flippin' to the left... flippin' to the right going on here... Poor Lucy... were she still around, maybe she could be one of the before and after girls...

Now, where IS that eyeroll emoticon...?

@stevieb  Despite the need for the hairdoOVER, (why I think the WEN Fig would be just the thing from what I read from "the horse's mouth")....but her outfit is just sooooooooooo "on trend", perfect for lunching at the Hamptons Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt @Fona...  Well now ladies, I do still check in every now and then... And GASP, I even still order something from the Once Mighty (now the Always Stinky...) every now and then... Why, just this week, I ordered a simple pair of sunglasses... And just think, they've only been sitting In Process for four days... so far...

I was taking stock of the Once Mighty this past week and, well, same slop different day... Honestly, did you SEE the programming last weekend... The jewelry might have been interesting had it not been mostly retreads... And even though they unleashed a new line, it was still more of the same...and not very appealing... And then there's THIS weekend... More makeup and more Sleep Numb...er. Sheesh... And then there's Wen... Whatever...

And have you taken a gander at the 30th anniversary, uh, extravaganza... Pitiful... I was looking at the 'anniversary sale' items and can we say Deja Vu... because what I saw were a lot of items that have been 'on sale' for quite some time... and at pretty much the same prices... Vintage Q... This is not a customer appreciation event... Heck no... It's another 'let's clear out the warehouse' event... Pretty much the only kind of events they do around here... Oh, but there's Easy Pay... Again...Whatever...

The weather around here has been pretty Qwapital Qwappy too... June might be busting out all over OR it might just be a bust... May certainly was...so much rain, so many clouds, cool and windy... We had several sunny days last week and this week, but, like you, the presence of rain has been rather legion... and that 'pattern doesn't appear to be shifting'... And no, I didn't need one of the weather bone heads to tell me that... 

As always, some cute pics... and as always, about the Q's viewing, uh, options... Well... What else can I say but...

NEXT!!!!

Enjoy your weekend, everyone...

@stevieb Hey Stevie.......good to see you Woman Very Happy 

It must be the season......I ordered sunglasses too.....the Lori Grenier folding ones.... (I love how they fold up and the case is small which I can manage to squeeze into my mostly full handbag).....I wore the ones I had when I walked to the mailboxes when the sun made a RARE appearance....well the sunshine didn't last long and it started to rain so I put the sunglasses in my jean pocket......when I got home I forgot to take them out and on laundry day....well let's just say....Lori needs to work on making her sunglasses wash 'n wear...because they didn't fair so well....so I wanted a new pair....and THANKFULLY I found an "as is"pair for $14 off---WHOOPEEE!!!  Although it seemed they were sent via pony express well after all the poor horse had to go through all those flooded areas of Texas to get here....they arrived yesterday and still in packaging and were perfect Woman Very Happy....you can find some good deals in the "as is" section of the website... ONE OF THE FEW PLACES on the Q to get a real deal!!! 

Now hang in there STEVIE I'm sure the folks at the warehouse will finish processing your order and your sunglasses will be on their way "soon"......perhaps you should've taken a trip to West Chester and picked them up to get them faster and you could've taken the QVC Tour and gotten a chance to meet your "favorite" hosts.......Why LaMarm and Mr. Rick might've even treated you to lunch....Woman WinkWoman Very Happy  And maybe you could've picked up a handbag or two and saved that $11 shipping fee----Woman LOL

I did purchase the Carolyn Pollack dragonfly ring.....but yes it was a "rerun"....and the jewelry shows certainly included a lot of them, and of course, it wouldn't be a jewelry show without GASP! the gem from the GASP "closed mine" !!!!!...Woman Tongue

Speaking of the warehouse------  I wish they would go back in time and bring back INNNOVATIVE and UNIQUE products like they USED TO HAVE 30 years ago now that would be a GOOD reason to celebrate a 30th ANNIVERSARY I took a peek to see what they were offering for their 30th "celebration" ---KC steaks, cameras, cameras, cameras, and cameras, a  dull dell PC, jewelry and a bunch of other stuff NO ONE WANTED THE FIRST TIME AROUND....get your drones now folks while they last!!! Woman Frustrated  Really????? .....it's not April Fools oke a little late is it????---those are really the "great" 30th Birthday Celebration "Deals"......Woman Tongue  But on second thought...QVC didn't actually let us down, isn't this what we've come to expect from the Q.......?????????????? 

It looks like after our rain left here it went your way........all we get here are glimpses of the sun and then the dark clouds roll in for another round........but it's the ole, be careful what you wish for, because I suspect soon the sun will come back with a vengence I will bemoan it's appearance and the HOT weather that comes with it!!!

So how are your repairs coming along...are they finally completed?????

BTW don't forget to enter the Sweepstakes Smiley Wink I don't think I could find $30,000 worth of merchandise if I won the Grand Prize although most of it would probably have to be spent on SHIPPING!!!  Woman LOL.