Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRVW 6/25-6/26-SPOILED AND THE PARTY CONTINUES!

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks.......

What a weekend QVC has in store---it's SPOIL YOURSELF SATURDAY!!!....yep, or maybe change the promo to, QVC programming spoils our Saturday TV Q viewing...

Looks like some customers have gotten caught up in the "excitement"....

And with the spoiled theme in mind....what is the featured product.....why our ole friend.....IT COSMETICS!!!! These are just some of the many demos you'll be seeing for your entertainment....

Enjoy all the fun with shows at ---12-1AM, 3-4AM, 3-5PM, 6-7PM, 9-11PM!!!

Of course  there's AM STYLE!!!  

Of course QVC will have fashions perfect for the summer heat wave that's encompassing most of the country....

We all know how "cold" those air conditioners are....BRRRRRR

Next, enjoy SATURDAY MORNING Q also featuring IT COSMETICS......

Of course what would a Saturday be without LOGO by Lori Goldstein....

Hold on to your beach ball......it's 2 shows of DOONEY & BOURKE---and dare we say it.....will the "beloved" LOGO LOCK make an appearance....

If we don't see the Logo our viewing will certainly be deflated...

Show times are 5-6PM and 7-9PM......

And our Saturday closes with GALLONS.....no no not milk....

that's GALLONS of WEN ......whole lotta hair flippin' will be going on....

Image result for cats being shampooed

And Sunday continues with QVC's 30th  BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION.......party on.....

Nothing says birthday like a WHITE SALE!!!

QVC's promo reads....

"Give any room an instant update and take advantage of low Sale Prices on a terrific assortment of linens and home textiles, including comforters, sheets, blankets, pillows, decorative quilts, furniture covers, bath accessories and more....."

Tons of shows for your viewing pleasure---12-1AM, 3-4AM, 9-10AM, 3-4PM, 5-7PM, 9-10PM, 11PM-12AM......

Then enjoy SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN & DAN (Carolyn is still out and it looks like Dan will be on vacation too).....so enjoy SUNDAYS WITH SOMEBODY--LOL!!!

Perhaps it's time to tackle some yard projects.....

Some may tackle the chores the old fashion way...

Home cooks rejoice with ---IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID

Happy Dance, Happy Dance baganistas---it's DOONEY & BOURKE......

Next, it's more time with WEN.......

It's QVC's chatty liquid knit designer....SUSAN GRAVER STYLE WEEKEND EDITION...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Gn_JC_Yijpk/UzKxcJQS75I/AAAAAAAAGdY/tDu14G9G-jA/s1600/Funny-Cats-Wearing-Bikinis-Together.jpg

And thankfully last and least...the weekend wraps up with a WHITE SALE SHOW---

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

And STAY COOL my friends!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 6/25-6/26-SPOILED AND THE PARTY CONTINUES!

@Spurt

Now I am ready for the weekend!

Wonderfully designed as usual💜

Trusted Contributor

NOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT  AAAAAGAAAIIINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Spurt  somehow i think your line-up is better than the upcoming tv line-up.  a hoot and a half -  but please rescue the cat from that bath!!!

Respected Contributor

Ok, that adorable dog in the kitchen needs his own show!Cat Very Happy  That may be a show I'd sit down and watch!!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

@Spurt:

Thank you for posting! Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

Ok, that adorable dog in the kitchen needs his own show!Cat Very Happy  That may be a show I'd sit down and watch!!

Maybe Food Network could do Food Network Canine TV Stars competition!

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Valued Contributor

Hey SPURT,

Great synopsis of the varied and unique (not!) offerings this weekend.  I WILL NOT be watching the hair flipping shows, that drives me up the wall the few minutes I have seen in the past when flipping channels.   I have checked out online what will be on ITKWD and it is so boring and repetitious.  That copper pot is on every single time along with endless TT.  I am surprised she has not come out with a TT holder for TP.  By the way, there is some Poo-Pourri on clearance, I know you will jump right on it now that you know.  I can't wait to see the Christmas in July offerings!

Maybe I could teach Mr. Puff to learn how to drive the lawn tractor and mow around the barn like the dog in your post, you know, earn his keep.  When the barn cats are out, all I see are little heads popping up all over the place, the grass is so tall!Woman LOL

It is hot here, but you know what they say about the South, it is not the heat, it is the humidity!  I walked the dogs and Chanel the cat last night at 8:30 and it was toasty.  The horses are covered in salt from their sweat.   My black horse, Jordaen, lost his fly mask and I walked the field and I cannot find the darn thing.  That is the second time this week!  He somehow manages to rub it off without unhooking the velcro.  So, he will get gnats in his eyes today.  Too bad so sad.  I will try again when I get home.  SIgh.

Hope you are well and staying cool in TX!  My riding lesson on Sat. should be downright miserable.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Respected Contributor

@katiescarlett wrote:

@Pandalady wrote:

Maybe Food Network could do Food Network Canine TV Stars competition!

@katiescarlett  Bobby and Giada would just love him!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt thanks again for the chuckle...I sure look forward to them!!