Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 5/21-5/22 BYE BYE INSECTS AND HIGH TECH ROMP!

@stevieb wrote:

Oy my @Spurt, how very timely...

No more interesting ythan their usual weekend viewing, but timely none-the-less...

Just imagine, a bug zapper...

@stevieb   hey STEVIE....why absolutely positively PERFECT timing Woman Very Happy   And who says QVC doesn't read these forums......Woman Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt

I understand that folks would like to sit outside and not be bothered by bugs, really I do.  I'm not crazy about bugs myself.  That said, I don't have the stomach to listen to innocent bugs get zapped all because they were drawn in by a light designed to lead them to their death.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Spurt

I understand that folks would like to sit outside and not be bothered by bugs, really I do.  I'm not crazy about bugs myself.  That said, I don't have the stomach to listen to innocent bugs get zapped all because they were drawn in by a light designed to lead them to their death.

Depends on the bug...

@Spurt @Bird mama

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Message to the Q: I'm going to bug-off this weekend! LOL.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama   If it worked on those big outside roaches I wouldn't shed a tear.....but those bugs go AWAY from a light so it does know good for what I would like it to do....And your right, unfortunately, this bug thingy doesn't distinquish between the good helpful insects versus those that are just downright real pests.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2 wrote:

@handygal2

Smiley

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb  @handygal2 @Nataliesgramma @Bird mama @GinaV24 @katiescarlett  @3cupcakes and ALL ----Oh I have the MOST EXCITING NEWS EVER........I have to catch my breath and calm down now......oh this is sooooooooooo WONDERFUL I just can't stand it....our grocery store now carries POO POURRI---Woman Very HappyWoman Very HappyWoman Very HappyWoman Very Happy  why I can now just pick up a case whenever I do my quickly grocery shopping and stock up my gift wing...no more dealing with QVC's shipping fees, no more hunting down gift shops and speciality stores, and I don't have to deal with Wally World with their rude customer service----now I can maintain a STINK FREE bathroom at home or on the GO (pun intended) and gift and possibly offend every STINKIN' one i know ....HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE!!!

..Our big grocery chain, HEB, should add a big C to their name for CONVENIENCE!!!   I just can't contain my excitement!!!

Woman Very HappyWoman Very HappyWoman Very Happy 

(BTW folks this is pure sarcasm).....Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb  @handygal2 @Nataliesgramma @Bird mama @GinaV24 @katiescarlett  @3cupcakes and ALL ----Oh I have the MOST EXCITING NEWS EVER........I have to catch my breath and calm down now......oh this is sooooooooooo WONDERFUL I just can't stand it....our grocery store now carries POO POURRI---Woman Very HappyWoman Very HappyWoman Very HappyWoman Very Happy  why I can now just pick up a case whenever I do my quickly grocery shopping and stock up my gift wing...no more dealing with QVC's shipping fees, no more hunting down gift shops and speciality stores, and I don't have to deal with Wally World with their rude customer service----now I can maintain a STINK FREE bathroom at home or on the GO (pun intended) and gift and possibly offend every STINKIN' one i know ....HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE!!!

..Our big grocery chain, HEB, should add a big C to their name for CONVENIENCE!!!   I just can't contain my excitement!!!

youtube-cat-401x300.jpg

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@handygal2...  This and pretty much every... weekend for me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@Spurt...  I'm SO jealous...

images (4).jpg