Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRVW 2/6 and 2/7 ACCESSORIZE & SUPER SUNDAY!

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks.......

Even though Spring does not begin offically until March 20th, QVC gets a jump on it.....and the gangs all here this Saturday to help you ACCESSORIZE YOUR SPRING!!!! 

Of course it all kicks off with AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS!!!  These fashionistas will be glued to the TV----

And there will be a special product and special guest---GILI with Jill Martin!!!

Oh, I knew you'd be thrilled........

And of course one of the top QVC accessories and viewer favorites will be featured...why none other than---are ya ready---give it up for DOONEY & BOURKE ...and that can only mean an appearance by the one, the only---LOGO LOCK in fabulous spring colors---whoo hoo!!! Pick up more than one.....

Image result for qvc logo lock

Show times are at ---12-3AM, 12PM-2PM, 6-7PM, 8-10PM....and they will need that time just to get through all the colors, although sadly a few of the colors are being retired...sniff....sniff!!!

Next, it's an accessory edition of SATURDAY MORNING Q!!!--with GILI and Jill Martin again.....

"Good morning beautiful".....

Then get ready for a really big shoe....err show....CLARKS FOOTWEAR!!!

Image result for animals wearing shoesImage result for animals wearing shoes  Image result for animals wearing shoes

Image result for animals wearing shoes  Image result for animals wearing shoes  Image result for animals wearing shoes

From 3PM-5PM it's the host described as "a word acrobat"...enjoy SHAWN SAYS ACCESSORIZE!!!

Sit back and relax and enjoy some fashion with ISAAC MIZRAHI LIVE!!! ....These fashionistas will be watching....

Image result for bunnies in clothes  Image result for bunnies in clothes  Image result for bunnies in clothes

Back again it's VIONIC FOOTWEAR!!!!.......weren't they just on....?????  Get ready to draw on some legs and feet....

And Saturday comes to an end with THE PERFECT ACCESSORY WITH JANE....join Program Host Jane Treacy to shop for bags, shoes, and more to make your wardrobe pop......Some viewers think THIS is the perfect accessory to watch QVC....

Image result for cats with remote controls  

This Sunday is the NFL's 50th SUPER BOWL!!!

This game pits the Carolina Panthers

Versus

The Denver Broncos.....

There are some people that just don't like football....so what exciting alternative does QVC offer these viewers....

QVC presents DESIGNER JEWELRY STUDIO!!!  That's right folks, all the weeks many have wanted something DIFFERENT and of course QVC schedules it opposite the BIG GAME!!!.......

Image result for angry cats

What can I say....tune in to see

JAI JEWELRY, HAGIT-DESIGNER JEWELRY, BARBARA BIXBY JEWELRY PORTFOLIO, JUDITH RIPKA, SCOTT KAY JEWELRY DESIGNS, PETER THOMAS ROTH FINE JEWELRY.....

Image result for cats wearing jewelry  Image result for cats wearing jewelry    

Hold on wait......there's a break in the bling from 12PM-3PM..'cause  it wouldn't be a Sunday without IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!!!

For some reason I'm hungry for fried mushrooms....hmmmmm!!!

Well for all the football fanatics out there.....enjoy the Super Bowl no matter who you're rooting for.....

And QVC will interrupt their programming after the "big game" to offer NFL Super Bowl gear!!!

And remember if the game gets boring, there's always the PUPPY BOWL on Animal Planet!!

Or the KITTEN BOWL on the Hallmark Channel....

Enjoy and have a SUPER weekend!

Furballs will take the field in Kitten Bowl III this Sunday

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? Weekend 2/6 and 2/7 ACCESSORIZE & SUPER SUNDAY!

@Spurt- -- As always, puurrfection purrsonified!!!!  Thank you very much.-------tedEbear

Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? Weekend 2/6 and 2/7 ACCESSORIZE & SUPER SUNDAY!

@tedEbear wrote:

@Spurt- -- As always, puurrfection purrsonified!!!!  Thank you very much.-------tedEbear

@tedEbear  Thanks TedEbear! Glad you enjoyed it!Cat Very Happy

Have a great weekend!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 2/6 and 2/7 ACCESSORIZE & SUPER SUNDAY!

@stevieb  Hey Stevie so how many Dooney TSV's did you purchase......and I'm sure you "appreciated" QVC's shipping and handling charges Woman Wink  QVC will make a fortune just in those S&H charges forget about how many handbags they sold!!!.....

I know you won't be watching "the big game"......so are ya gonna take a peek at the jewelry???I wonder if it will be La Marm or "that man" on Sunday  The Q seems to  have a knack for picking your personal favorites for a somewhat promising lineup of shows... Woman Wink

When our weather morons here were doing a BRIEF look at national weather (and I do mean milisecond here) they indicated that more snow and/or rain are on the way for your part of the country....meanwhile, even though it's supposed to be a Godzilla El Nino for us, not even a drop of rain.....so much for predictions....Smiley  It's supposed to be in the low 60's here and warming up to the low 70's next week and lows in the 30's.....wanna bet it rains--HAHA!!! 

Have a good one and stay safe, warm and dry!!!

Respected Contributor

@Spurt now if that rooster would just bust out a happy dance! As usual you have found all the right animal kingdom characters. I won't complain about the programming this weekend. To be fair at least it's not all vacuums and mattresses or recliners demonstrated for 12 hours. 

Esteemed Contributor

The kitten Bowl looks like it will be so cute...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No Dooney TSV for me today, @Spurt. Although, right now orYany has a bag, the Stevie-- a fringed hobo perfect for @stevieb!... or not!!

No Stupor Bowl festivities for me tomorrow, so I'll be watching the jewelry show, but probably not buying, LOL.

Have a great Super Sunday, and to all who watch, enjoy the game! And as sure as the sun rises in the east, the moment the game is over, the Q will interrupt their regular programming to sell the winning team's commemorative jerseys!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@Spurt

Those giant legs in the Vionic picture made me howl.  Sad thing is, I've seen so many presentations I think I recognize the legs as Stacey Ann's. OMG, lol

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Spurt

Those giant legs in the Vionic picture made me howl.  Sad thing is, I've seen so many presentations I think I recognize the legs as Stacey Ann's. OMG, lol

@Bird mama: And Stacey Ann is Liam's favorite over-pronating model, LOL.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

@Spurt  The horse in the hat is now one of my favorites on your posts!   She looks "divine"!

I'm also a big fan of both the puppy bowl & the kitten bowl & hope to catch some of both.  Might just make lots of game time munchies & watch them; not too interested in jewelry shows lately.  (I can't believe I actually just said that!, but it's true.)

to those watching the game tomorrow, hope your team wins.😎  

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.