Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT?PRV10/15-16--SOUND INNOVATIONS & CHRISTMAS!

[ Edited ]
Hey Folks!!!!

Wow can you believe we are half through October already-----

Image result for cats in pumpkin patch

and as the holidays get closer---QVC is ramping up their Holiday gifts.......jingle bells....jingle bells.....COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS 10 WEEKS TO GO.....

Image result for cats singing jingle bells

Now don't jump off the wagon....

Image result for cats in pumpkin patches

otherwise you'll be missing those fascinating candle demonstrations from BOSE SOUND INNOVATIONS.........

Image result for qvc bose

Enjoy these wonderful shows at 12-1AM, 7-8AM, 3-4PM, 6-7PM......................

Next up fashion with AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS.....with special guests Lisa Rinna and Bob Mackie

And what's that sound....do I hear Santa and his reindeer ........get ready to purchase those gifts fr your nail gal, school bus driver, teacher, and the grouchy neighbor that lives down the street, QVC presents....SATURDAY MORNING GIFTS featuring BOSE and JOSIE MARAN.....A thrill a minute....

Oh I knew you'd be excited...... Smiley Happy
QVC sticks to their same ole game plan with fashion and LOGO BY LORI GOLDSTEIN.......

Image result for Rodents Wearing Clothes

Baginistas rejoice------it's DOONEY & BOURKE...and that can only mean---the infamous LOGO LOCK!!!

Image result for cats ringing christmas bells    Image result for dogs and jingle bells

And the joyous programming continues with a Saturday regular......IT COSMETICS!!!

Image result for animals wearing makeup 
Image result for dog how i feel without makeup

Then sit back relax and see just what you've been waiting for.....four big hours of GIFT GUIDE---featuring BOSE!!!

Image result for retriever watching tv eating popcorn

Image result for exhausted cats dressed in santa outfits

Wasn't that fun....

Image result for exhausted cats dressed in santa outfits

Sugar plums may be dancing in your head.....

But.....on this SUNDAY.....

What are the creatures doing...well everyone will be watching HARRY LONDON QUALITY CHOCOLATES........Shows are at 12-1AM, 11AM-12PM, 6-7PM........Is this how Lucy & Ethel got started....

Next....SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN & DAN--GIFTS---with special guests JOSIE MARAN and LORI GREINER......

Image result for cats with christmas presents   Image result for cats with christmas presents

Image result for cats with christmas presents

Image result for cats in christmas giftsImage result for dogs christmas gifts shaming  Image result for dogs christmas gifts shaming

Double the guests, double the fun----it's FOUR big hours of IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID---with RACHEL RAY and INA GARTEN

Image result for david venable and ina garten

Don't worry Mary will be there too.......

Although Mary's cat Jasper doesn't seem too excited about the show....

And the foodies including  "bacon cat" and "bacon dog" will be watching...so David is not the only one that likes this food...

th2.jpg

Image result for dog dressed as bacon

And stay tuned homecooks for another kitchen show it's THE DISH WITH RACHEL RAY....

And what would make QVC viewing even more fun......QVC thinks it's MORE DOONEY & BOURKE!!!....

Image result for cats with christmas presents

It's all of the craziness and none of the joy ....it's QVC's weekend finale---4 big hours of COUNT DOWN TO CHRISTMAS......and once again Josie Maran will be the special guest......enjoy the Argan discover story again......
Image result for cats dressed as elf

WOW---this weekend is certainly a holly jolly one.....

Image result for cats dressed as elf

Have a fun weekend......

Image result for dog raking leaves
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 10/15-10/16---SOUND INNOVATIONS & CHRISTMAS!

Bose, you say?

200-14.gif

Thanks, @Spurt!

Respected Contributor

Lol, that hairless cat. What a painted beauty!

Honored Contributor

Cat+wearing+makeup+funny+animals.jpg

getout.gif

my future avatar pic...

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Bob Mackie on the same set as Lisa Rina?  That ought to be illegal in all 50 ststes!

I wonder if Mike George ever heard the saying, "Keep doing what you're doing, and you'll continue to get what you've got"?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Bob Mackie on the same set as Lisa Rina?  That ought to be illegal in all 50 ststes!

I wonder if Mike George ever heard the saying, "Keep doing what you're doing, and you'll continue to get what you've got"?

@Kachina624

Bob Mackie on the same set as Lisa Rina?  That ought to be illegal in all 50 states!

rolling lol emoticon

And I think you also nailed it with Mr. George's philosophy.....he can't see the forest for the trees and just maintains the status quo!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I don't know what's harder to watch. QVC's weekend/holiday programming or the Rams losing.

Esteemed Contributor

LOL @Spurt Priceless as always!  What a great read and the photos well I smiled my way all the way thru them.  The snake with the sweater, how awesome is that, but the expressions on the cats always gets my attention.  And you picked excellent ones to illustrate your points.

weather supposed to be good here this weekend, hopefully the weather people are not lying about that so I will hope to get some work done outside and then we have a juvenile diabetes walk on Sunday with family so if the good weather holds for that, everyone will be happy.

Halfway thru October - hard to believe but there it is - getting dark earlier each day makes me SAD. 

take care and thanks for all the fun!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24 wrote:

LOL @Spurt Priceless as always!  What a great read and the photos well I smiled my way all the way thru them.  The snake with the sweater, how awesome is that, but the expressions on the cats always gets my attention.  And you picked excellent ones to illustrate your points.

weather supposed to be good here this weekend, hopefully the weather people are not lying about that so I will hope to get some work done outside and then we have a juvenile diabetes walk on Sunday with family so if the good weather holds for that, everyone will be happy.

Halfway thru October - hard to believe but there it is - getting dark earlier each day makes me SAD. 

take care and thanks for all the fun!

@GinaV24

Hey GINA!!!

Cats are just so expressive when they wear clothes aren't they---LOL Cat LOL

Glad your having great weather---enjoy your weekend, working outside and the Juvenile Diabetes Walk.....We are having a return of SUMMER---YUUUCCCKK  I can't believe it's going to 90 on Sunday and Monday here!!! UNSEASONABLE WARM WEATHER!!!   Some friends and I are planning to go to the Texas Hill Country for some shopping and a nice lunch at one of restaurants up there....

Take care now and thanks for your kind comments......

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT?PRV10/15-16--SOUND INNOVATIONS & CHRISTMAS!

I love Grumpy Cat! My daughter and I saw Grumpy Cat in person a couple of years ago when we wandered into a mall that was filming a Christmas movie. Grumpy is very small and totally adorable.