Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT PRV 9/9-9/10 ACCESSORIZE AND HIGH TECH!

@Spurt Just dropping in to say... it would seem based on the Q Talk posts and threads that have disappeared... and those that remain standing... that it's time, ole buddy, to don our rose colored glasses and break into a rousing rendition of Everything is Beautiful... 

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt love the Autumn theme with the sweet creatures.  Thank you!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@Spurt yes even a blind squirrel will find a nut once in a while which seems to be Q's MO these days!

I have to look at Kohl's or Target for items like that -- we don't have a steinmart near my house.  As you say, fashions depend on where you live -- people in hot climates aren't really going to go all out for sweaters or coats.  Here in Philly, we get the full range of seasons so I have a coat for every 5 degrees of temperature change!

I managed to stand firm on not buying those Clark's boots - although I thought they were cute and were in nice colors.

Hope you have a great week.

Respected Contributor

Hey Spurt.....LOVE LOVE LOVE your posts!!!!

I will have to wear Depends to see what you cook up for the TSV today  (Fauz leather leggings).....

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt Just dropping in to say... it would seem based on the Q Talk posts and threads that have disappeared... and those that remain standing... that it's time, ole buddy, to don our rose colored glasses and break into a rousing rendition of Everything is Beautiful... 

Woman Wink

@stevieb

Yep, let's all hold hands and sing "What A Beautiful World".......Woman Frustrated   .... Let them hide their head in the sand, and then scratch their head wondering why people are watching and thus buying less as their revenues continue downward. As it will never occur to them that they are their own worst enemy with repetitive products, uncompetitive prices, and hosts that have you looking for your remote..........Carry on QVC ...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Woman Wink

@stevieb

Yep, let's all hold hands and sing "What A Beautiful World".......Woman Frustrated   .... Let them hide their head in the sand, and then scratch their head wondering why people are watching and thus buying less as their revenues continue downward. As it will never occur to them that they are their own worst enemy with repetitive products, uncompetitive prices, and hosts that have you looking for your remote..........Carry on QVC ...

Yep @Spurt... All that and, of course, the ever present cadre who truly belileve that 'where never is heard a discouraging word' is reasonable and is realistic... Well, I'll tell ya sweetie, I'm not a cowgirl and this ain't the range... Bring on the remote...

Smiley Surprised Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Woman Wink

@stevieb

Yep @Spurt... All that and, of course, the ever present cadre who truly belileve that 'where never is heard a discouraging word' is reasonable and is realistic... Well, I'll tell ya sweetie, I'm not a cowgirl and this ain't the range... Bring on the remote...

Smiley Surprised Smiley Wink

@stevieb

two-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ditto....and yes "the fan club"....and I think you know how I feel about "the range" and cowboys for that matter......Woman Wink

So how have you been???.......any remanants of the storm going to end up your way....of course we all know how accurate these forecasters are..........got our weather wrong wrong and wrong....!!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt... I'm doing all right... After several weeks of mostly pretty nice weather, I believe we're anticipating a number of rainy days. Don't know if they're storm related or just normal rainy pre-fall days... I don't think we're supposed to see much impact from any of the hurricanes (so far), which, believe me, is a good thing... But it does seem that with this latest one the tracking left a great deal to be desired... Not that it's any surprise, if you know what I mean... Hope all is well with you... And, well, sorry to have mentioned 'the range'... But hey, at least they beat Dumbo's Giants... When IS he going to retire (or get sent packing) anyway... Doofus...

Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt... I'm doing all right... After several weeks of mostly pretty nice weather, I believe we're anticipating a number of rainy days. Don't know if they're storm related or just normal rainy pre-fall days... I don't think we're supposed to see much impact from any of the hurricanes (so far), which, believe me, is a good thing... But it does seem that with this latest one the tracking left a great deal to be desired... Not that it's any surprise, if you know what I mean... Hope all is well with you... And, well, sorry to have mentioned 'the range'... But hey, at least they beat Dumbo's Giants... When IS he going to retire (or get sent packing) anyway... Doofus...

Woman Very Happy

@stevieb

Im glad to hear your doing OK! Try to stay dry and out of the rain and hope fall comes quickly. Those weather forecasters gave us a scare predicting 12 inches of rain, flood, hurricane force winds.....we barely got any rain.  However, a friend's relatives got hit by the storm in their small coastal town, but at least their homes are standing and the damage is fixable thankfully.   

We had been having some beautiful mornings in the mid 50's and in the 80's for the high....but the 90's are coming back this week....Weather morons say it will be a couple more weeks before we get some real cool weather here.... Woman Tongue

Helping my sis decorate her new place she will be moving to at the end of the month.....If.it takes 5 hours to pick a lamp you can only imagine a new couch and side chair......and just the right dinning room table........Woman Frustrated  OY!!!  Been to every furniture place in town............

As for as my sister's "dream boat" ----with that offensive line he will be pummeled this season and his retirement may come sooner than expected......a blessing for us non fans.................

Have a good week! Take Care! 

Regular Contributor

I admire your creativity @Spurt.  Thank you for bringing some moments of joy with the visuals.