Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRV 9/30-10/1 RERUNS AND SHEEP...............

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks..............

Well some did not like the Christmas programming, but you may wish it was back when you take a gander on what's in store this weekend!...............

Image result for cat hiding their face

Last weekend it was Shark...........not to be outdone, this weekend it's guess what????   Hint: "its more than a vacuum".......It's DYSON-DESIGNS FOR LIVING--shop for fans, vacuums, and more......For those that can't wait to see the shows, tune in at 12-1 AM, 3-4 AM, 3-4 PM, 6-7 PM.............

Related image  

This dog looks as excited as some viewers........
Image result for dog and dyson vacuum

Of course Saturday wouldn't be complete without AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS!

Image result for dachshunds in fall sweatersImage result for dachshunds in fall sweaters  Image result for cats in fall sweaters  Image result for cats in fall sweaters  Image result for cats in fall sweaters
Image result for animals in fall sweaters

Image result for animals in fall sweaters

Next up.....SATURDAY MORNING GIFTS, with special guest LORI GREINER..............

download.jpg

And they're back............IT COSMETICS............
Image result for cats sitting on makeup vanity

Another returning weekend regular.....JOSIE MARAN ARGAN OIL COSMETICS....Beautynistas will be watching.....

Image result for dog watching tv from couch

You've seen it, plenty of times ....its back again.....and I bet you saw it coming....HOLIDAY GIFT PREVIEW!!!  3 big hours---9PM to 12 AM..........

Image result for cats and christmas presents     Image result for cats and christmas presents  Image result for cats and christmas presents  Image result for cats and christmas presents Image result for cats and christmas presents

And so ends another "thrilling"Saturday of QVC viewing.............................
Image result for cats and christmas presents

Ready for some QVC Sunday TV Time..........I bet you missed these guys...........

THE SHEEP ARE BAHHHHCK WITH SERTA!!!!!..................

You can watch these sleepy time shows at 12-1 AM, 3-4 AM, 8-9 AM, 11 AM-12 PM, 
3-4 PM, 6-7 PM, 9-10 PM, 11 PM -12 AM................ZZZZZZZZZZ

Image result for serta sheep

And Sunday programming starts with SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN AND DAN featuring GIFTS-SERTA-JOSIE MARAN......................
Image result for sundays with carolyn and dan

Bring on the food and kitchen gadgets it's IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!.........

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor

David's theme is "picked from the patch"................
Image result for dogs eating pumpkins      Image result for animals eating pumpkinsImage result for animals eating pumpkins      Image result for animals eating pumpkins  Related imageImage result for animals eating pumpkins

Next up.....HOLIDAY GIFT PREVIEW --special guest---LORI GREINER

Baganistas rejoice..it's DOONEY & BOURKE..............

Image result for dog inside purse Image result for dog inside purse  Image result for dog inside purse   Image result for cats inside purse   

Image result for cats inside purse    Image result for cats inside purse

Our chatty designer is in the house with SUSAN GRAVER STYLE-WEEKEND EDITION!

Related image     Image result for cats dressed up as pumpkin    Pet-Dog-Cat-Clothes-Carrying-Pumpkin-Costume-Fancy-Puppy-Apparel-Jacket-Coat   Image result for Pumpkin Dog Dress   Image result for Pumpkin Dog Dress

Image result for Pumpkin Dog Dress      Image result for cats dressed up as pumpkin  Image result for cats dressed up as pumpkin    Image result for cats dressed up as pumpkin

And one more look at the sheep and SERTA...................

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!

Image result for cat in pumpkin costume

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 9/30-10/1 RERUNS AND SHEEP...............

@Spurt-

Oh my gosh!

The perfect thing to watch before hitting the hay, sack, whatever!

I loved your comments and even though I always think, this one is my favorite, I'm saying this one is my favorite!

Night night! Sleep tight!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Spurt  The animal pics are the best ever!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, Spurt, for all your time and efforts to put this together.  Most of the dogs look as though they are okay with the outfits; most of the cats look very unhappy.Smiley Sad 

All funny though.  

Esteemed Contributor

LOL @Spurt heavens this made me laugh. fa la la la baaa indeed! and the dog in the pink plush robe with the sunglasses.  I couldn't decide if it reminded me more of Joan Boyce or Iris Apfel - either way, it made me smile A LOT.

Boy I am so glad that it is supposed to be a spectacular weekend weather wise here and I plan to enjoy every minute.

Maybe I'll watch some of the holiday programming.  At least Q has gotten a bit better and not started beating that drum every single day from July onwards. 

It got really chilly last night -- my porch kitty was sleeping in her box with the blanket when I went out this morning. I may have to put the special electric heating pad out there tonight.

Wishing you and all  of the gang here a lovely weekend.  Take care all

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

LOL @Spurt heavens this made me laugh. fa la la la baaa indeed! and the dog in the pink plush robe with the sunglasses.  I couldn't decide if it reminded me more of Joan Boyce or Iris Apfel - either way, it made me smile A LOT.

Boy I am so glad that it is supposed to be a spectacular weekend weather wise here and I plan to enjoy every minute.

Maybe I'll watch some of the holiday programming.  At least Q has gotten a bit better and not started beating that drum every single day from July onwards. 

It got really chilly last night -- my porch kitty was sleeping in her box with the blanket when I went out this morning. I may have to put the special electric heating pad out there tonight.

Wishing you and all  of the gang here a lovely weekend.  Take care all

@GinaV24

I don't know what happened with the duplicate posts.....QVC's website strikes again---OY!!!! 

I think the dog dressed in pink with glasses did remind me of Iris a bit....LOL!!!

Enjoy your spectacular weather....it sounds like fall is indeed coming your way.  Im glad your still taking good care of your "porch cat" .....my cousin used to have an electric blanket on his back porch for an orange feral cat.............

Well happy gardening as you do yard work and trim your bushes for your electric company....

I hate the QVC gift shows....and grab the remote quickly when they come on....its so funny how ALL the hosts always recommend the EXACT SAME GIFTS----and they are the SAME ones for the past several years---SHEESH!!!....a little VARIETY please.....Woman Frustrated   I will give them credit for bringing in a few new items Catherine Zeta Jones home collection-didnt buy a thing--but at least its different, even the plush bears, and Phillip with his Grace Kelly jewelry....I loved hearing the stories....he always brings with his jewelry line....but too many fake diamonds and gems for me.......But what I dont like this OVERPRICED loungewear---I thought Carol Hochmann was a tad pricey until I saw some of these lines like Barefoot Dreams

Take care and have a wonderful weekend my friend! Cat Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the laugh @Spurt....it has been a rough week and I loved the humor!!!

Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Thanks, friend!  Lots of pet cuties this week! I needed a laugh on this Friday night!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!