Super Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 9/2-9/3 LABOR DAY WEEKEND CELEBRATION!

@homedecor1  I absolutely love this pic....his expression is priceless. Makes me sincerely laugh out loud!

thank you for sharing

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Respected Contributor

@terriebear wrote:

@Spurt

A lot of cutting and pasting to prove what?  Most people have a cook out or something.... not glued to the television all day.  Holidays are probable one of the slower days on the Q.  So go out and enjoy the day with friends!  

Girl, dont you have a funny bone????

Super Contributor

@Shawnie

I rarely come on here, and I seldom post.  I guess after reading 7+ pages yesterday of people whining and complaining over the Q, (yes, it got poofed),  I just got so get so  weary of the complaining.  I am recovering from a brain turmor, and I thank God for every day I am here.  The complaints on here are nothing compared to another God given day to be alive and breathe another breath.  Most if not all the stores that I purchase from allow a buyer to review how they liked the product they bought PERIOD.  Nothing less, Nothing more. Here, it is everything from soaps, vet visits, medical advise, bad marriages, you name it.  But MOSTLY complaints about the company itself.  Bad hosts, what they said, how they said it, what they wore, what they did not say,  what they are selling,  what they are not selling.  what  the vendor wore,  the programming,  where they placed the signage on the screen, the sizing.  Frankly, I don't know why you ladies watch the show. When I commented as the second reply, I get ripped over and over, again and again, when someone makes fun over a long running post. No, it was not.  I did not know that someone makes a weekly habit of ripping the Q.  But each to her own.  I guess to some it is funny.  HA HA!  But then again, none of you have walked in by shoes.  I choose to look at things and see the good in them, not the negative.

Respected Contributor

@terriebear  Just as you do not know what any of the rest of us deal with on a daily basis.  I have a lung and kidney disease, I am on oxygen and I teach full time but I don't let that stop me from enjoying things. Everyone on Earth is dealing with something in their personal life.  You say you look at the positives, that is not how it sounded to us.  @Spurt is not "ripping" the Q.  We are simply enjoying her light hearted humor with precious pets in response to predictable programming.  She started it to cheer up an ailing friend.  I think that says alot for her character.  If you feel that you are being mistreated, please consider how you entered into this thread.  It was not in a "positive" way.  @Spurt has never posted anything that wasn't meant to be funny and cheery.

I will say that I hope you continue to recover but all of us need to laugh and escape from life's challenges.  Go and be well.  I hope you find threads on here that are more to your liking.  If you do choose to continue to join us, please do so with a kind heart!

Peace!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@terriebear wrote:

@Shawnie

I rarely come on here, and I seldom post.  I guess after reading 7+ pages yesterday of people whining and complaining over the Q, (yes, it got poofed),  I just got so get so  weary of the complaining.  I am recovering from a brain turmor, and I thank God for every day I am here.  The complaints on here are nothing compared to another God given day to be alive and breathe another breath.  Most if not all the stores that I purchase from allow a buyer to review how they liked the product they bought PERIOD.  Nothing less, Nothing more. Here, it is everything from soaps, vet visits, medical advise, bad marriages, you name it.  But MOSTLY complaints about the company itself.  Bad hosts, what they said, how they said it, what they wore, what they did not say,  what they are selling,  what they are not selling.  what  the vendor wore,  the programming,  where they placed the signage on the screen, the sizing.  Frankly, I don't know why you ladies watch the show. When I commented as the second reply, I get ripped over and over, again and again, when someone makes fun over a long running post. No, it was not.  I did not know that someone makes a weekly habit of ripping the Q.  But each to her own.  I guess to some it is funny.  HA HA!  But then again, none of you have walked in by shoes.  I choose to look at things and see the good in them, not the negative.

@terriebear

No one here knows what anyone in their personal lives are going through & yes, if YOU choose to read ONLY negative posts then I agree there is a lot of complaints! 

But if your looking for positive things to read on these boards : take a browse through "Among Friends" & you will see many many wonderful posts from many posters here -- some sharing a "life changing moment", a loss of a parent(s), children, a prayer or just someone needing advice OR a cheerleader!!!!  Or perhaps go to home/holiday, pet lovers & more -- 

I personally do not know anyone here but there are many wonderful posters who have taken a minute to reply to my posts (whether good or bad) yet they have offered their thoughts, said a prayer for me & more!!!

@As for our weekly enjoyment from @Spurt : I personally check in every week - her sense of humor & ❤️ of pets are a "good laugh" for most of (in fact, I think even the mods might be enjoying her satires & hard work because they haven't taken it down OR closed it!)

Oh, and we don't see just "complaints" about Q there are a lot of b&m stores who get their fare share!!!

Hope you have better days ahead!!! 

Homedecor1

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt Hilarious!!!😂😂😂. What a great way to start the weekend ! Thanks so much!

Esteemed Contributor

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

My first post is invisible; how did that happen?  Anyway, I liked the photo of the cat on the pool table. Just wondering, is that a new feline version of pool? or is that cat just checking out the table to be sure it's ready? Woman LOL

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

@Spurt    I've never commented on these Q Did What posts, but this particular thread and subsequent comments have finally brought me to it.  Thanks so much for your clever, humorous and adorable postings !   I look forward to them every Friday !

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

My first post is invisible; how did that happen?  Anyway, I liked the photo of the cat on the pool table. Just wondering, is that a new feline version of pool? or is that cat just checking out the table to be sure it's ready? Woman LOL

@teganslaw

Hey Tegan I think it was a case of curiosity and the cat found himself in an awful fix......catlol:

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”