Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 9/2-9/3 LABOR DAY WEEKEND CELEBRATION!

@Spurt Thanks for the laughs today! I do enjoy satire. Have a great "Labrador" weekend!

157bde5d3467877a388d500b66b9fa5d.jpg

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@Spurt Thanks for the laughs today! I do enjoy satire. Have a great "Labrador" weekend!

157bde5d3467877a388d500b66b9fa5d.jpg

@sommertime

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@alliswell wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Spurt, I had a bad day but these pictures made me smile, thanks!

@Spurt

Ditto!   Every week, I look forward to and enjoy your latest  "Q Did What" post . . . Heart Thank You Heart @Spurt

@alliswell

Thank you for your kind words and support! glad you enjoy it! Heart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

OMG this was soooooo entertaining.  I'm sitting here with one of my 5 cats just laughing like crazy.  Thank you so much, it was fun.

Respected Contributor

@Spurt  You are a joy!  I am one HUGE fan of this thread and consider you a dear friend. I really appreciate all of the time and effort you put into it every week.  You were such a sweet soul to start it years ago for one friend and you have cheered many of us up since.

Now, love my puppies and kitties!  That is how to celebrate Labor or "Labrador" Day!Cat Very Happy

Thank you, friend!!!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

OMG this was soooooo entertaining.  I'm sitting here with one of my 5 cats just laughing like crazy.  Thank you so much, it was fun.

@luvmybeetle

Glad you like it, and Im a feline fancier myself....can't you tell Smiley Wink 

Thank you for your kind words.........

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pandalady wrote:

@Spurt  You are a joy!  I am one HUGE fan of this thread and consider you a dear friend. I really appreciate all of the time and effort you put into it every week.  You were such a sweet soul to start it years ago for one friend and you have cheered many of us up since.

Now, love my puppies and kitties!  That is how to celebrate Labor or "Labrador" Day!Cat Very Happy

Thank you, friend!!!

@Pandalady

Image result for thank you being a special friend

You are a dear friend Panda!  Thank you for your friendship, kind words,and for your support.  You are such an encourager! I'm glad the thread gives you a smile and enjoy the pups and kitties! Cat Very HappyHeart

And I hope you have a nice Labor Day weekend!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt

Oh dear one won't believe this BUT I had just finished Skype with GD & clicked over to boards -- up popped your wonderful parody. 

My spouse was like OMG that is so funny -- I said "oh this is how us Q shoppers can plan our Q shopping weekend & make other plans thanks to Spurt!"  

He said "Oh my Q sells pets now????" Lord hes been in the house too long - after I explained the concept he said "oh that is really funny!"

So I figured you missed one...

IMG_2079.JPG

All those Christmas lovers will be happy to know this info!!!

As for me, I'll be packing for my trip home (happy dance) ...and cool temps and enjoying soccer and more with GD!!!

Have a safe and great Labor Day weekend!!!

PS:  You had to remind me of the LNL TSV!! Oh dear ...  I was laughing those kitties in the containers were just adorable!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1

Thank you for your support my friend!  Glad you and your hubby enjoyed the post.....I laughed at his comment about the Q selling pets but hey we'd certainly watch more if they did.....I dont know if you remember Dan's dog Murphy who demoed all the pet products....he was a real customer favorite....I bet his sales beat many of the host's sales figures...LOL! 

You have a fantastic weekend with your GD....and enjoy those cooler temperatures too!!!  Woman Very Happy

I enjoyed the Elf reminder about Christmas.....Woman Very Happy  Although Ill probably be putting my fall stuff out sometime this weekend....

Trusted Contributor

Keep em coming, Spurt! Enjoy all of your posts!