Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRV 9/2-9/3 LABOR DAY WEEKEND CELEBRATION!

[ Edited ]
Hello Folks....
https://sassandbalderdash.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/i-see-it-approachings-the-much-awaited-deeply-desired-long-weekend.jpg?w=300&h=300

snoopy labor day 405929_440854865965275_2070196025_n.jpg
And what way has QVC chosen to celebrate the Labor Day Weekend.....why it's a LABOR DAY WEEKEND CELEBRATION! (QVC's programing department must've spent many sleepless nights thinking of that "special title" )

And what better way to celebrate a long weekend than discussing revolutionary skin care...............
Image result for dr perricone qvc

Related image
These fascinating shows will be shown at 12-1 AM, 3-4 AM, 6-7 AM, 4-5PM, 6-7 PM, 9-10 PM, 11 PM-12AM (shouldn't all this stay on Beauth IQ?)............

Bring on the fashion and AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS! These laborers are chillin out checking out the last trends..........

Image result for cat construction workerImage result for cats dressed as workersRelated imageImage result for cats in policemenImage result for cats in business suitsImage result for cat in construction hat
Related image
Next up SATURDAY MORNING Q with PERRICONE!
 Image result for saturday morning q                                                     

Related image
These critters chose another way to celebrate the holiday....
Image result for dachshund celebrating labor day

Image result for cats laying by pool     Image result for cats playing with tennis ball  Related image         
Image result for cats on the beach
Image result for dogs laying by pool  Related image                  
Image result for cat barbecue grill
Image result for dogs on the beach

Next up.....   fashion, fashion, fashion featuring LOGO BY LORI GOLDSTEIN, two DENIM & CO shows (5-6 PM, 10-11 PM) and SUSAN GRAVER

Image result for cats on the beach
  Image result for dogs in funny clothesImage result for dogs in funny ClothesImage result for dogs in funny clothesImage result for cats in funny clothes

Image result for dachshund celebrating labor day

Image result for Hairless Cat Clothes
Image result for cats in funny clothes
Image result for dogs in funny clothes

And one more PERRICONE COSMECEUTICALS.....sounds real exciting!

Image result for cat and dog sleeping in lounge chair
Image result for dogs celebrating labor day
Image result for cat and dog sleeping in lounge chair                        ***

Sunday is.......................
Image result for happy labor day weekend clip art

Yep, that's right....its QVC'S LABOR DAY WEEKEND CELEBRATION......Although some are cynical about the holiday....

Image result for cats labor day     Image result for grumpy cat labor day

QVC's featured product is Lock N Lock!!!!

Image result for cats and tupperware   

Now this is a BIG container.........
 Image result for dogs and tupperware    
Lock 'em up with shows at 12-1AM, 7-8AM, 9-10PM....

The celebration begins with SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN & DAN!
    Image result

Although foodies should get the day off from cooking on Labor Day...you can enjoy all the activities in the kitchen with FOUR BIG HOURS of IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!!  And Lock N Lock will be featured!!!
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and food
Image result for dogs celebrating labor day

Image result for dogs kitchen          Image result for cat foodiesRelated imageImage result for cat barbecue grillImage result for dogs kitchen

Push that Labor Day food away and get ready to work out with TOTAL GYM!

Tune in Sunday, 6/4 @ 6:00 AM, 10:00 AM & 4:00 PM EST to QVC to see me talk live about using the Total Gym. Http://qvc.co/170604TGinsta | Chuck Norris Instagram photos @chucknorris profile on Instagram Profile. Pictures, likes, comments, followers and more. Click here to see profile.  

Image result for cat on total gymRelated imageImage result for cat on total gym

QVC presents.... AT HOME WITH KERSTIN!..........

It's a show that really rips it up............
Image result for dog bored on couch

Hungry????  Well you'll want to tune in to RICK & EASY COOKING! 
Image may contain: 1 person, eating, sitting, table, food and indoor
Looks like they are prepared for Rick's cooking.....

Monday the LABOR DAY CELEBRATION CONTINUES---MORNING Q LIVE,FASHION with BELLE BY KIM GRAVEL, PEACE LOVE WORLD, AMERICAN WEST JEWELRY, LOGO, ISAAC, 
HAVE A WONDERFUL LABOR DAY WEEKEND EVERYONE! 

Image result for cat with remote

http://www.doggies.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Labor-Day.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 9/2-9/3 LABOR DAY WEEKEND CELEBRATION!

@Spurt

A lot of cutting and pasting to prove what?  Most people have a cook out or something.... not glued to the television all day.  Holidays are probable one of the slower days on the Q.  So go out and enjoy the day with friends!  

Honored Contributor

@Spurt, I had a bad day but these pictures made me smile, thanks!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@terriebear wrote:

@Spurt

A lot of cutting and pasting to prove what?  Most people have a cook out or something.... not glued to the television all day.  Holidays are probable one of the slower days on the Q.  So go out and enjoy the day with friends!  

@terriebear

This is a long standing thread......I do it because this whole thread started to cheer up a person that was seriously ill and it was the only thing that gave her and her caregiver husband a smile. And a lot of people enjoy because it picks up the spirits of those going through some rough days, and rough times, some are dealing with health issues too!!!  I suggest you get a new hobby and ignore threads your not interested in .....thats a good idea maybe you need to enjoy times with friends rather than worrying about a forum post.......Woman Frustrated

.Image result for gladys cravits

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

@Spurt

I did not realize it was a long standing thread since it only has 2 replys and you just started it.  Your tread was making fun of the Q's programing.  How am I in the wrong?  I don't get it...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@terriebear wrote:

@Spurt

I did not realize it was a long standing thread since it only has 2 replys and you just started it.  Your tread was making fun of the Q's programing.  How am I in the wrong?  I don't get it...

@terriebear

I just hit enter! Last weeks had 52 hearts..Its satire, .some of us are tired of QVC boring programming on the weekend...its a joke....we dont watch nor buy if its boring---trust me we turn the channnel.....sorry you dont have a sense of humor....

There are tons of complaints all over the forum complaining about the reptitive and boring programming and products. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Spurt!  Always enjoy your posts here. Thanks for taking the time to make so many here smile. I hope you keep up the good work and THEN go out and enjoy your weekends. Which I'm sure you do!!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MoJoV wrote:

Thank you @Spurt!  Always enjoy your posts here. Thanks for taking the time to make so many here smile. I hope you keep up the good work and THEN go out and enjoy your weekends. Which I'm sure you do!!

@MoJoV

Thank  you! Im glad you get the jest of the post.  And your right, the only thing I watch on QVC on the weekend is AM STYLE and thats because there's not much on TV that early in the morning when I have my morning coffee.....after that I'm up and out the door enjoying the weekends, shopping with friends, volunteering, playing cards with my buddies etc............I dont get the concept that some of these QVC cheerleaders have ---of forcing myself to sit and watch something thats downright boring...LOL!   Now I do admit I do stay home Sundays and watch NFL FOOTBALL! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2

Thank you Jordan Im glad you liked it and it gave you a smile!Heart

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Spurt

Ditto!   Every week, I look forward to and enjoy your latest  "Q Did What" post . . . Heart Thank You Heart @Spurt