Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRV 9/17-9/18 FASHION AND COPPER!!!

[ Edited ]
Hello again!

To re-paraphrase an old saying....the more things DON'T CHANGE, the more they REMAIN THE SAME!!!  And unfortunately, the same is true of this weekend on QVC!!!  It's MORE fashion with FALL FASHION FEST WEEKEND!!!

Some folks just can't contain their excitement.....

And the featured vendor is ISAAC MIZRAHI LIVE!!! 

Show times are 12AM-2AM, 3AM-4AM, 6AM-7AM, 4PM-6PM, 8PM-10PM, 11PM-12AM.........

The fashionistas will tune in to the many shows.....
  Image result for cats on fashion runway   Image result for cats on fashion runway       Image result for cats on fashion runway        

Image result for Cat Fashion Show Runway 

Saturday is just loaded with MORE fashion......AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS (Isaac will make an appearance as will Lori Goldstein)....

Fashion, fashion, fashion is the order of the day with SATURDAY MORNING Q (10AM-2PM) and LOGO BY LORI GOLDSTEIN!  (2PM-4PM)

Tired of clothes .......  well tune in to QVC for more must (not) see TV yep, it's a return engagement of DOONEY & BOURKE!!  And all HAIL the LOGO LOCK!

Some just can't watch.......

Image result for dogs hiding in funny place

Next another weekend regular, IT COSMETICS!!! 

Don't ya just love those before and after photos.....

Image result for funny before and after cat grooming photos

So..................what's in store for QVC Shoppers this Sunday you ask....
well it's better you don't know.........

Image result for dog looking quizzical

FALL FASHION FEST continues.......with special shows.....

SUSAN GRAVER STYLE (not one, but two appearances by the chatty POLYESTER QUEEN).......7AM-8AM and her usual Sunday evening show---SUSAN GRAVER STYLE --- WEEKEND EDITION!!! 10PM-12AM......

Image result for cat snoozing on a couch

.....then there's MORE ......IT COSMETICS!  Two shows---8AM-9AM and 7-10PM...... so many of these cosmetic shows it's enough to make you wacky....
Image result for cat snoozing on a couch 

Wanna see something NEW.....then your in luck with a new show called COPPER CHEF!!!.......QVC's promo reads....

"Copper Chef, a versatile, square nonstick pan with extra deep sides that allows you to bake, sear, saute, fry, steam and braise all in one easy-to-clean pan! "

Looks like this cuties could use some new pots and pans.....

Image result for cats pots and pans meme

Image result for cats sitting in kitchen  pots  

--Tune in at 12AM-1AM, 6-7AM, 9-10AM,
to see these new shows-

Next up----SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN & DAN!...perhaps they will have the perfect merchandise for PUMPKIN PATCH PICKIN'!

Okay foodies.....DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......it's FOUR big hours of IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!

Gee wouldn't it be funny if QVC has David and Mary pack up all the merchandise that they have sold .....Smiley Wink LOL!!!

After all that cooking.....what could be better than sitting back and listening to some music...with of course, BOSE SOUND INNOVATIONS.....

Another show for the special FALL FASHION FEST WEEKEND....it's FALL FASHION FEST WITH MARY BETH 5PM-7PM!

Any of these would be perfect for more pumpkin patch pickin!

Happy fashion y'all and have wonderful weekend!

Image result for cats in pumpkin patches  Image result for cats in pumpkin patches

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 9/17-9/18 FASHION AND COPPER!!!

@Spurt  I am sending you my "cracked ribs" dr bill for

837514213.gif837514213.gif837514213.gif837514213.gif837514213.gifmy you know what off which caused me to fall out of my lounge chair.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I need a sweater for my iguana.  Where in the world did you find the picture of Isaac and the pink Poodle?  Just when I think you've used up the very last dog/cat picture, along comes another thread with fresh pets.  So cute this week.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I need a sweater for my iguana.  Where in the world did you find the picture of Isaac and the pink Poodle?  Just when I think you've used up the very last dog/cat picture, along comes another thread with fresh pets.  So cute this week.

@Kachina624

Hi! The pink poodle was from an old Throw Back Thursday photo Isaac posted on his FB Page.  It was from NYC's Fashion Show Week that he did for his line back in 2011.  For some reason he decided to use poodles and teamed up with a groomer in NYC called The Salty Paw.  Two of the dogs used in the show were owned by friends of his, others were clinets of the groomers. 

The groomer said the dyes they used on the dogs are 100% non toxic and not harmful for the dogs. The dyes take anywhere from 4-6 weeks to wash out with normal bathing although it would be less if the dogs gets baths more frequently.

Glad you liked the photos! Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor

Love your posts look forward to them every week.  Also why do they always use LIVE, the alternative wouldn't be very good.  Keep it up.

Honored Contributor

i don't mind boring fashions if there is nothing else on better than a mattress

Honored Contributor

Bravo! Especially for the iT Cosmetics Before & After pics!! Smiley Very Happy

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the funny post. I really needed a good laugh today. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac I'm with you - so funny!  thanks again @Spurt

the upside down kitty made me laugh and I felt like I should reach thru the screen and pick up the scared kitty with the pumpkins!

Well I do have to say though that I'd at least rather look at fashions than many of the other weekend options we've had foisted on us.

But then again, I went to a B&M store last weekend to return things I had bought online and wound up trying on things & buying almost exactly the same amount (different items) with a 25% discount.  But hey, no S&H & try on fee!

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Mz iMac I'm with you - so funny!  thanks again @Spurt

the upside down kitty made me laugh and I felt like I should reach thru the screen and pick up the scared kitty with the pumpkins!

Well I do have to say though that I'd at least rather look at fashions than many of the other weekend options we've had foisted on us.

But then again, I went to a B&M store last weekend to return things I had bought online and wound up trying on things & buying almost exactly the same amount (different items) with a 25% discount.  But hey, no S&H & try on fee!

@GinaV24 @jackthebear

I guess when it comes down to it fashions ARE better than electronics, mattresses, beds, vacuums, blenders, hair care tools, or beauty products-----BUT not overly fond of QVC's so called "designers".......Isaac is OK, I don't have a problem with him except he shows cardigans year round and it's too darn hot to wear cardigans in the summer.

@GinaV24  These days I DO have better luck purchasing clothes in local stores, the sizing is consistent, and I can assess easily whether the quality meets their price (which is usually lowe than QVC even when there is not a sale)!   That try me fee is a killer for me & QVC too!!!  I ordered some Ryka's from QVC recently (had good luck with them and found them to be cheaper than locally or online)....keeping my fingers crossed I won't have to return them!!