Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 8/5-8/6 FASHION AND SAME FAITHFUL FAVORITES!

A great job,

Image result for thanks for all you do imagesImage result for small happy face thumbs up pics

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt you outdid yourself with the photos for the fashion preview!  They are awesome.  The sweaters for snakes made me go "eeek" and the kitties and doggies are so cute.

thanks for the help.  I may tune in for some of the fashion shows depending on what it is and the host providing the commentary.  then again, the weather is supposed to be very nice here on the weekend sooo outdoor chores & fun may supercede all that.

Respected Contributor

Oh my gosh, the snake wearing the sweater!  Hilarious!

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

I like the snakes wearing sweaters. They look so fashionable!  The one picture looks like the snake is going to slide right out of its sweater. The turtle is cute, as well as all the other animals. 

I'll be watching the HOF game tonight. The starters won't be playing, but it will be interesting to see how the teams do. At least the game isn't cancelled like it was last year. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I love your post. You are so talented and funny. Thank you for making me laugh. This is such a refreshing change.

@elated

download (4).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandPiper wrote:

@Spurt Didn't have the greatest day today so thanks for your post which brought smiles to my face. Being a city girl I really got a kick out of the chickens dressed up. I didn't know people did that Woman Happy

@SandPiper

Glad the post picked up your spirits and gave you a smile! I thought it was odd that people dress chickens too....LOL!!!  I hava a friend that lives in the country and she has a couple chickens which are like pets and even she has NEVER dressed her chickens...Woman LOL

images (5).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

The snakes in those outfits...rotf.gif

If I tried to "dress" my crazy cat, this is what the coroner will have to deal with when the police realize that is my body......shredded-paper.jpg

@Mz iMac

Hi MIZ iMAC!  Yep if I tried to dress my cats they would seek revenge too....even a holiday or an NFL signia collar is barely tolerated...............

download (1).jpg

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@Spurt Snakes in sweaters....I've seen it all now. Especially loved the beautiful black kitten in among tge bright orange pumkins,stunning.  Thank you,thank you! 💞😀

@MoJoV

Thank you! And that black and white kitten looks just like my cat when she was a youngster ..... so cute....now she's pretty but has a diva attitude....Cat LOL

images (1).jpg

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Beautiful, @Spurt. How nice of you to spend the time to bring such pleasure. Thanks. Love the parrot....

@febe1

graphics-thank-you-876944.gif

Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

A great job,

Image result for thanks for all you do imagesImage result for small happy face thumbs up pics

@meallen616

images (10).jpg