Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRV 8/26-8/27 VACUUMS & COFFEE!

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks! 

What can I say.....QVC has come up with a real doozy of a lineup for this weekend! 

Image result for catlooking shocked

Let me give you a hint.............When is a vacuum cleaner not just a vacuum cleaner?.....When it's a DYSON of course (I bet you knew the answer!!).....Yes folks QVC will be sharing all those fascinating demonstrations picking up cereal, pet food, pet hair, sand, and dirt----entertainment doesn't get any better than this! ............

Image result for dog sleeping on back

Tune in to these fun shows at 12-1 AM, 6-7 AM, 3-4 PM, 7-8 PM, 9-10 PM-----ZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Related image        Related image     Image result for dyson and pets      

Image result for dyson and pets

Related image

I wanna see someone try that pet grooming tool on my cats.....dare 'em!

Well I don't think LEAH WILLIAMS on AM STYLE will be vacuuming in her fall fashions....special guests will be the usual ones---Josie Maran and Susan Graver..............

Image result for cats in fall sweaters in pumpkin patch     Related image  Image result for cats in fall sweaters in pumpkin patch    Related image  Image result for cats in fall sweaters in pumpkin patch  Image result for cats in fall sweaters in pumpkin patch  

"GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL!" It's time for that annoying theme song and SATURDAY MORNING Q!!!!

Image result for saturday morning q

Fans of the show will be tuning in......................

Image result for cats in fall sweaters in pumpkin patch
Calling all fashionistas....stay tuned for LOGO BY LORI GOLDSTEIN---2 shows! 2-3 PM and 10-11 PM You can look for the perfect outfit for pumpkin patch pickin'!

Image result for dogs in fall sweaters in pumpkin patch

Related image  Related image   Related image   Related image  Image result for dogs in fall sweaters in pumpkin patch  Image result for dachshund in pumpkin outfitImage result for dogs in fall sweaters in pumpkin patch

Related image

It's story time folks...........and you'll hear that wonderful story about the discovery of Argan Oil as QVC presents JOSIEMARAN ARGAN OIL COSMETICS!!

Image result for josie maran argan oil qvc  Image result for josie maran argan oil qvc

Just returned from being last weekend's TSV and like a boomerang it's returning AGAIN to this weekend's lineup .........DOONEY & BOURKE!

Related image  Image result for dogs in handbags     Image result for dogs in handbags    Image result for cats in handbags

Next...........HAIRDO BY HAIRUWEAR!!!....
    Image result for Animals Wearing WigsImage result for Animals Wearing Wigs  Image result for Animals Wearing Wigs     Image result for Animals Wearing Wigs   Image result for Animals Wearing Wigs

And before you end your day............QVC wants you to vacuum ......one more time!!!.............ZZZZZZZ!!!!

Image result for dogs and dyson

Image result for Humor About Coffee

Happy SUNDAY everyone!!! and what a better way to jump start your day then with KEURIG---GOURMET COFFEE MADE PERFECT!!!!!

Image result for Funny Coffee Cartoons     Image result for cat and coffee meme

View these perfectly BREWED shows at...........12-1 AM, 6-7 AM, 9-10 AM, 6-7 PM..........................they will have you saying.........

Image result for cat and coffee meme

After you've been fully caffeinated ...........tune in to SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN AND DAN---and guess what---- you can never have too much brew as the show will feature ---KEURIG!!!  and also JOSIE MARAN......................

I wish Dan and Carolyn would bring in some of their critters.......viewership would skyrocket!!

Well foodies and home cooks, IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID is 5 full HOURS TODAY! .....looks like David and Stacy will need LOTS of coffee ....and luckily KEURIG is a featured product..............

Image result for david venable and giant coffee cup   

Image result for dogs drinking coffee Image result for dogs drinking coffee  Image result for cats drinking coffee  Image result for cats drinking coffee

Time to walk around a bit with SKETCHERS.................Looks like these folks put on some casual shoes....and might wanna buy some SKETCHERS! 

Image result for cats with sneakers     Image result for cats with sneakersImage result for cats with sneakers

Coffee may help you get jump started for exercising and just in time for QVC's AEROPILATES HOME STUDIO SHOW!

Image result for pilates memes
I know that everyone will be so excited about this next show, why it wouldnt be a Sunday without electronics ---despite continued declining sales at QVC....but QVC won't break tradition........Any wonder Grumpy Cat is grumpy!...

Image result for grumpy cat

QVC asks the question,  WHAT'S COOKIN' with MARY BETH & RICK--featuring what else....KEURIG!!!

download (2).jpg

Image result for dog with remote

Don't go to bed yet fashionistas...........SUSAN GRAVER STYLE---WEEKEND EDITION completes the weekend..................
  Image result for dachshund in pumpkin outfit  Image result for dachshund in pumpkin outfitImage result for dachshund in pumpkin outfit      

Image result for cats funny costumes

Related image   Image result for dogs funny costumes

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND FOLKS!!!!

We are expecting some rain this weekend...I hope the weather forecasters are right.....we need the rain!.........

Related image
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 8/26-8/27 VACUUMS & COFFEE!

@Spurt    OMG   I love your post.  I burst out laughing at these pictures.  They are adorable cats and dogs.  I love your way of describing all these wonderful (LOL) items that are being presented.  It was very creative.  I give 5 gold stars for this.  Thank you for a very entertaining post.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks for all the laughs,

Related image

Esteemed Contributor

@SpurtThat is hilarious  Smiley LOL   LOL

Respected Contributor

The Cat Sherrif should arrest those QVC programming varmints. Thanks Spurt for all the fun, I look forward to it every week.

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

The Cat Sherrif should arrest those QVC programming varmints. Thanks Spurt for all the fun, I look forward to it every week.

@kitcat51

Thanks for your kind words!

You are absolutely right! --- that Cat Sherriff should indeed arrest the QVC programmers after he received the complaint from Q customers! 

download (6).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiesofers wrote:

@Spurt    OMG   I love your post.  I burst out laughing at these pictures.  They are adorable cats and dogs.  I love your way of describing all these wonderful (LOL) items that are being presented.  It was very creative.  I give 5 gold stars for this.  Thank you for a very entertaining post.  

@sophiesofers

download (4).jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@meallen616 wrote:

@meallen616

images (7).jpg

Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Thank you sweet friend for all of the work you put into this every week.  I enjoy my weekkly giggles!  Who wouldn't love doxies ready for fall?  Also, Love that Grumpy Cat made an appearance!  Q programming is a snooze fest but this is wonderful!  Have a blessed week, friend!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pandalady wrote:

@Spurt  Thank you sweet friend for all of the work you put into this every week.  I enjoy my weekkly giggles!  Who wouldn't love doxies ready for fall?  Also, Love that Grumpy Cat made an appearance!  Q programming is a snooze fest but this is wonderful!  Have a blessed week, friend!Cat Very Happy

@Pandalady

images.jpg

Glad you liked the pix.......Boy this QVC weekend programming is getting worse and worse! 

You also have a blessed week! Take Care!