Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 8/25-8/26-CHRISTMAS & NUTRISYSTEM

@Spurt ugh, hawking Christmas in August and Nutrisystem with Marie.  But you lightened it up,as usual. Thank you. Have a great weekend. 😎

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Wow, it's Christmas time again.

Related image

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt thanks for the laugh - somehow this seems like a very strange combo of products for the weekend. I'm trying to NOT buy much Christmas stuff or stuff in general and I tried nutrisystem some years ago and hated it so that doesn't even remotely make my radar PLUS we are supposed to have a dry weekend for a change and it isn't supposed to be a steam bath of heat so I'm going to do things to try and beat the green mass into submission.  My yard is a disgrace.

Love the photos and the funny commentary.  You are the best!

Esteemed Contributor

@hsawaknow awww so sorry to hear of your loss of Bo. There aren't any words to make the pain less but please take good care of yourself

Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Thank you, friend!  Loved all of the cuties!  Your efforts are so appreciated!  Loved the doxie in glasses this week!  So cute!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Spurt thanks for the laugh - somehow this seems like a very strange combo of products for the weekend. I'm trying to NOT buy much Christmas stuff or stuff in general and I tried nutrisystem some years ago and hated it so that doesn't even remotely make my radar PLUS we are supposed to have a dry weekend for a change and it isn't supposed to be a steam bath of heat so I'm going to do things to try and beat the green mass into submission.  My yard is a disgrace.

Love the photos and the funny commentary.  You are the best!

@GinaV24

Thanks for the nice comments. Glad you liked the thread!  Yep, sure is a strange lineup combination!!! 

I have enough Christmas decorations, but will probably watch Jim Shore and one of Valerie's shows---its going to be blazing hot here.  You guys get a sauna and we get an oven!  Be sure to stay hydrated when you tackle that yard. 

Take Care!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Spurt  Thank you, friend!  Loved all of the cuties!  Your efforts are so appreciated!  Loved the doxie in glasses this week!  So cute!Cat Very Happy

@Pandalady

THANKS for your kind words! 

That Doxie looks very sharp in those glasses!

Take Care!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

@Spurt  Hey SPURT, haha Boneflex.  Too funny.  Love the pic of the black Lab pup.  Did someone REALLY knit a cap for a SNAIL???!!

Hope you are doing well, first football game of the season tomorrow.  They had to hustle to get the field ready because there was a huge Beyonce and Jay-Z concert Tuesday in the stadium.  I am not going, I am going to stay home and go for a ride on my horse and then clean manure and mow around the barn.  I lead SUCH an exciting life!Woman LOL

Sad news, though, had to put down my old old Golden mix last Friday. He was 17 years, 7 1/2 months.  The 5 days before, IF I was able to get him up, his hind end would give out after a minute and he would fall, and I was only able to get him out once, and he fell about 6 times. I knew it was imminent because his arthritis shots did not make any difference the last time I gave them to him  So, it was a quality of life issue and was hard because he was still alert, excited about his meals, etc.  The front half was fine, the back half failed him.  My vet, who I trust, said I was 100% doing the right thing which made me feel better.  On top of that, the day before I rushed Mr. Puff, the chocolate Lab, to the emergency vet because he threw up blood, looked like someone had been murdered in my living room.  Got home at 4 am and cleaned until 5:15 am.  Thank goodness I did not have to go to work the next day.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Honored Contributor

@katiescarlett wrote:

@Spurt  Hey SPURT, haha Boneflex.  Too funny.  Love the pic of the black Lab pup.  Did someone REALLY knit a cap for a SNAIL???!!

Hope you are doing well, first football game of the season tomorrow.  They had to hustle to get the field ready because there was a huge Beyonce and Jay-Z concert Tuesday in the stadium.  I am not going, I am going to stay home and go for a ride on my horse and then clean manure and mow around the barn.  I lead SUCH an exciting life!Woman LOL

Sad news, though, had to put down my old old Golden mix last Friday. He was 17 years, 7 1/2 months.  The 5 days before, IF I was able to get him up, his hind end would give out after a minute and he would fall, and I was only able to get him out once, and he fell about 6 times. I knew it was imminent because his arthritis shots did not make any difference the last time I gave them to him  So, it was a quality of life issue and was hard because he was still alert, excited about his meals, etc.  The front half was fine, the back half failed him.  My vet, who I trust, said I was 100% doing the right thing which made me feel better.  On top of that, the day before I rushed Mr. Puff, the chocolate Lab, to the emergency vet because he threw up blood, looked like someone had been murdered in my living room.  Got home at 4 am and cleaned until 5:15 am.  Thank goodness I did not have to go to work the next day.

@katiescarlett

Hey Katie--- 

Well my NFL team played last night and MANURE is a good description of how they played.... just AWFUL! Woman Frustrated Woman Sad

OH KATIE!!!  I am SO SORRY to hear about your Golden mix.....  Its so painful when a beloved pet has to be put down.... he shared his time with someone that loved and cared for him very much....Heart

Untitled.png

OH NO---and what's wrong with Mr. Puff---sending him hugs and get well wishes.....

Image result for chocolate lab in christmas outfit

Take care and enjoy that ride on your horse....

Related image

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for all the pictures. Really enjoyed .