Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRV 8/19-8/20 HANDBAGS AND TEKKIES...

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks!  

With QVC's planned programming for the weekend you may instead prefer to plan for Eclipse Party for Monday..........

Image result for dog wearingsolar eclipse glasses

QVC puts Saturday in the bag..........DOONEY & BOURKE bags that is will be the featured product and this my friends is STYLE SCENE SATURDAY!!!....

Baganistas will certainly be watching.....so many bags so little time.......watch out for that $11.50 shipping fee....Ouch!  

The Dooney shows can be seen 12-2 AM, 6-7 AM, 4-6 PM, 8-10 PM, 
Image result for dogs inside handbags   Related image
Image result for dogs inside handbags

Image result for dogs inside handbags Related image   Image result for cats inside handbagsImage result for dogs inside handbags

And it all starts with AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS- featuring DOONEY (of course), and special guests-BOB MACKIE and ISAAC MIZRAHI 

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling
Fashionistas can't wait to see fall fashion ...And you can bet they will also be tuning in to see LOGO BY LORIE GOLDSTEIN - WEEKEND EDITION (2-4 PM) ...............
     Image result for Sphynx Cats in Sweaters

Image result for Cute Sphynx Cats in Sweaters   Image result for Animals in Hats     Image result for Cute Animals Wearing SweatersImage result for Animals in Hats  Image result for Funny Animals Wearing Sweaters     Image result for Animals in Hats             Image result for Funny Animals Wearing Sweaters       Image result for Cute Animals Wearing Sweaters

Then it's SATURDAY MORNING Q-- (10-2 PM) ..........

Image result for cat and remote
Next up.................  FLY LONDON FOOTWEAR...........

Image result for fly london footwear qvc  Image result for dog chewing shoes

LISA RINNA COLLECTION - FASHION! Chic, West Coast Styles In Bold Colors & Patterns.............

download.jpg

Image result for cats in hawaiin shirts     Image result for daschund in sunglasses in hawaiin shirts

And there's another DOONEY & BOURKE Show..............

man_file_1046962_cat-remote

Before we say GOOD NIGHT to Saturday there's more fashion with PM STYLE...
  Image result for cat dressed as minion Image result for Funny Animals Wearing Sweaters   Image result for Cute Animals Wearing Sweaters
And with that we say THAT'S ALL FOLKS to SATURDAY!!!

Well what's on tap for SUNDAY.............remember those sheep and the mattresses................
Image result for serta sheep on mattresses

Thankfully they will not be on this week, but you may need them unless you love watching BACK TO SCHOOL TECH DEALS---BOSE SOUND INNOVATIONS................speakers and head phones and television sound systems....Oh what fun!

Image result for cats wearing headphones   Image result for cats wearing headphones

Image result for dogs  and bluetooth speakers

Join these tekkies--- the presentations will be throughout the day.......12-1 AM, TODAYS TOPTECH-BOSE 3-4 AM, 8-9 AM, 11AM -12 PM, 3-4 PM, 6-7 PM, 9-10 PM.................

Let's begin Sunday programming with SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN & DAN- featuring BOSE

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor

Foodies and home cooks stop what your doing and watch IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID---and even this kitchen show can't escape---BOSE!

Image may contain: 1 person, table and indoor

Foodies won't be happy about that..............

Image result for animals wearing chef hats  Related image

QVC stops the tech talk to bring you more fashion --- LEAH'S CLOSET-FEATURING DENIM & COMPANY---

Related image  Related image    Related image  

Time for beauty.......and it's good ole PHILOSOPHY............

Image result for mari lyn meier qvc    
  RUB A DUB DUB....................
Related image

And something I'm sure weekend QVC viewers cant get enough of...........CLARKS FOOTWEAR!
Image result for dog chewing leather shoes

And with that we end another fun weekend of QVC viewing..............

Image result for cats with remotes

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND FOLKS!

Image result for cat in football uniform
I'll be watching some pre-season football................

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 8/19-8/20 HANDBAGS AND TEKKIES...

My favorite image of the week.  This creatures eyes look like two perfect orbs of crystal clear Swiss blue topaz.  The lineup doesn't sound as grim as usual, but I probably won't be watching. 

2e85a75a69f414530b9d880917297f55.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

My favorite image of the week.  This creatures eyes look like two perfect orbs of crystal clear Swiss blue topaz.  The lineup doesn't sound as grim as usual, but I probably won't be watching. 

2e85a75a69f414530b9d880917297f55.jpg

@Kachina624

sphynx cats look a bit like alien creatures..............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Love the Maltese in the back handbag.....Looks like my Tiffany that passed last year.....

I agree with you @Spurt....the line-up isn't too bad....but I am going to a big Craft Fair instead..

Have a wondeful weekend all!!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting,

Image result for thank you pug image

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

Love the Maltese in the back handbag.....Looks like my Tiffany that passed last year.....

I agree with you @Spurt....the line-up isn't too bad....but I am going to a big Craft Fair instead..

Have a wondeful weekend all!!

@Nataliesgramma

Oh, so sorry to hear you lost your dear Tiffany last year.......Cat Sad  Hope the pix of the Maltese brought back some happy memories........

Take care my friend......have a good one.........

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@meallen616

images (4).jpg

Honored Contributor

@Spurt I want this doggie in the purse, and will send the purse back! LOLIMG_6932.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Spurt  I want this kitty to help the Spectrum technician figure out what's wrong with my service. Kitty can stay forever, Spectrum Service needs to go!!IMG_6933.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Spurt Thank you for everything 😊IMG_6929.JPG