Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRV 7/29-7/30 PILLOW TALK AND HIGH TECH!

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks, 

We've come to the end of July, and I don't know what's happening where you live but we are expecting a HEAT WAVE and temperatures of 105 degrees---YIKES.  But we are in the DOG DAYS of SUMMER!

Image result for dog on beach with sunglasses

Now this would seem like a perfect time to stay indoors with A/C running and watch TV.........but you decide whether this programming tickles your fancy....

The featured product is made in the USA !

download.jpg

The product is MY PILLOW!!!----
Related image

And don't forget they also make MY PILLOW PET BEDS too........

Tune in at 12-1 AM, 3-4 AM ( YOUR BEST NIGHT'S SLEEP-featturing MY PILLOW), 6-7 AM, 3-4 PM, 5-6 PM, 8-9 PM, and 11 PM - 12 AM! Looks like a lot of snoozing will be featured................

And we start our Saturday with AM STYLE (Leah will be on vacation) --Whoever the substitute host is will have Susan Graver and Mally as special guests.....

Image result for cats in fancy dress

Image result for glamorous catsImage result for glamourous cats
Image result for glamorous cats  Image result for glamourous cats   Image result for glamourous cats  

Next, it's SATURDAY  MORNING Q --with special guests--MY PILLOW, LORI GREINER,  and PETER THOMAS ROTH---oh what fun! 

ATTENTION: SPECIAL EVENT!: QVC PRESENTS SUPER SATURDAY LIVE featuring PETER THOMAS ROTH/G.I.L.I /JILL MARTIN!--80% of the purchase price (excluding S&H and tax), is donated towards Ovarian Cancer Research Fund Alliance! 

Image result for jill martin qvc super saturday live 2017

Of course, there's more fashion with LOGO BY LORI GOLDSTEIN-WEEKEND EDITION!

Image result for glamorous dogs   Related image

Related image

Related image Image result for Australian Shepherd Wearing Glasses  Image result for Blue Merle Australian Shepherd

Baganistas rejoice! It's DOONEY AND BOURKE!! I wish they'd bring in styles like these---
Image result for cats sleeping in handbags
Image result for cats sleeping in handbags    Image result for cats sleeping in handbagsImage result for funny cat hand bags   Image result for funny cat hand bags

Getting sleepy..........your just in time for ANYBODY LOUNGEWEAR!--According to QVC---
"After work or at play, slip into sleek, sophisticated, understated AnyBody designs in drapey knits that are lush to the touch, with a relaxed fit that's effortlessly chic. From morning coffee on the porch to evening drinks by the fire pit, AnyBody Loungewear can take you where you need to go, especially if that's nowhere at all"

Image result for dogs in loungewear   Related image    Related image
Related imageImage result for dogs in loungewear   
Image result for dogs in loungewear   Related image

Before you hit the MY PILLOW---It's time for BRIGHT IDEAS WITH SANDRA!

Related image  Image result for cat with light bulb

And one last time.....let's here it for MY PILLOW!

Image result for dog sleeping on bed pillow

Well it's Sunday, some folks complained about the CHRISTMAS IN JULY programming.....well you'll be pining for the jingle bells when you see that the featured product is..............TODAY'S TOP TECH!

Image result for cat in elf costume

That's right folks, a full day of HDTVs, COMPUTERS, TABLETS, CAMERAS, and AUDIO EQUIPMENT.......................

Image result for cat and computer  Image result for dog and computer tabletImage result for dog and camera

Become enthralled with electronics at these times.........12-1 AM, 3-4 AM, 8-9 AM, 3-4 PM, 6-7 PM, 9-10 PM, and 11 PM - 12 AM!

Start your Sunday with AT HOME WITH DAN!!
    Image result for australian shepherd watching tv

Next up....it's IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID---you can almost smell the bacon and mac 'n cheese from here..............

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, eating and food
 download (1).jpg  download (2).jpg
   Image result for dogs eating mac n cheese

It's time for handbags and DOONEY & BOURKE---

Related image
It was on for CHRISTMAS IN JULY---and ready to make it's encore appearance it's PHILOSOPHY

For a change of pace it's VIONIC FOOTWEAR!

Image result for cat and flip flop

Image result for cat and flip flop      

Image result for cats and flip flops

Fashionistas will be glued to their TV watching SUSAN GRAVER STYLE--WEEKEND EDITION!

Image result for dogs dressed glamorous

Image result for dogs dressed glamorous   Image result for Glamour Dogs
Image result for daschund in dresses

Image result for cats in dresses
Image result for cats in dresses

After more tech talk ----QVC tops off another weekend.............
Image result for dog yawning in bed

Have a FANTASTIC weekend Everyone!---STAY COOL!

Image result for van cat
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 7/29-7/30 PILLOW TALK AND HIGH TECH!

@Spurt  Thank you, friend!  Those are some cutie patooties this week!  Cute kitties and darling doggies.  Loved the doxies!Cat Very Happy

School starts for us on Monday!Cat Surprised  

Image result for grumpy cat
I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pandalady wrote:

@Spurt  Thank you, friend!  Those are some cutie patooties this week!  Cute kitties and darling doggies.  Loved the doxies!Cat Very Happy

School starts for us on Monday!Cat Surprised  

Image result for grumpy cat

@Pandalady

download (3).jpg

WOW! that is awfully early..........schools start pretty early here, but they don't start until August 14th .................  I hope your schools are air conditioned!  Take care my friend!  I love your Grumpy Cat photo---and sometimes math did make me cry!!! Smiley Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: tQ DID WHAT? PRV 7/29-7/30 PILLOW TALK AND HIGH TECH!

2dtx9wl.gif2dtx9wl.gifthe cat w/the purple false eye lashes.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Spurt,

Thank you so much, I always look forward to your posts. We do need some Dooney and Bourke handbags like those! 

Image result for one more click and the dog is sold pic

Esteemed Contributor

well thanks for the warning @Spurt - sounds like this weekend will be a washout from both a weather perspective here in the Phila area, along with QVC's weekend offerings.  Nope, I will not be tuning in for any my pillow (aren't there already enough infomercials about this product?) or for the top tech/kitchen/whathaveyou on Sunday.

Love the photos and the commentary -- great job and thank your for brightening my day since I've been growling at my co-workers since I got here this morning about "stuff".

Loved the kitten with the feather & this one -- which reminds me of my cats -- looking at the bug in the light.  They make me very nervous that my lamps are going OVER!  Last week, they were jostling for position on the nightstand (after I was in bed of course) and boom over goes the light.  I yelled, the perpetrators fled the scene and after righting the items that were knocked off - fortunately there was no breakage - I was wide awake!  I've been considering a very tall cat tree to provide a "step" to get off of the top of the door rather than the usual method they employ which is to fling themselves off on the the bed (and the bodies in the bed, too).  Fun, fun in the middle of the night.

Related image

Stay cool as much as you can -- we're in for a monsoon & heat from the sounds of it. 

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

2dtx9wl.gif2dtx9wl.gifthe cat w/the purple false eye lashes.

@Mz iMac

She's a REAL fashionista, QVC should hire her as a regular model..............Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

@Spurt,

Thank you so much, I always look forward to your posts. We do need some Dooney and Bourke handbags like those! 

Image result for one more click and the dog is sold pic

@meallen616

Thank you for your kind words!!!  And I agree Dooney and Bourke and use some unique innovation..............Take care!

g38001.gif

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

well thanks for the warning @Spurt - sounds like this weekend will be a washout from both a weather perspective here in the Phila area, along with QVC's weekend offerings.  Nope, I will not be tuning in for any my pillow (aren't there already enough infomercials about this product?) or for the top tech/kitchen/whathaveyou on Sunday.

Love the photos and the commentary -- great job and thank your for brightening my day since I've been growling at my co-workers since I got here this morning about "stuff".

Loved the kitten with the feather & this one -- which reminds me of my cats -- looking at the bug in the light.  They make me very nervous that my lamps are going OVER!  Last week, they were jostling for position on the nightstand (after I was in bed of course) and boom over goes the light.  I yelled, the perpetrators fled the scene and after righting the items that were knocked off - fortunately there was no breakage - I was wide awake!  I've been considering a very tall cat tree to provide a "step" to get off of the top of the door rather than the usual method they employ which is to fling themselves off on the the bed (and the bodies in the bed, too).  Fun, fun in the middle of the night.

Related image

Stay cool as much as you can -- we're in for a monsoon & heat from the sounds of it. 

@GinaV24

I have that same problem too Gina....lamps and fur go flying if a moth sneeks into the house.........Glad your rambunctious kitties didnt break your lamp when they catapultated from your nightstand ...............

Well that doesnt sound good at all...........a monsoon and heat......it'll  feel like a sauna.....course we wouold take rain, any rain any volume here....we so need it!

Have a goodone!

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt Too cute!!! 😸