Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 7/21-7/22 FOOTWEAR & SECURITY!

@Pandalady wrote:

@Spurt  Thank you so much, friend!  Those cuties did not disappoint, although the lineup is a yawn!

I needed this when I had my doxie, Heidi.  Although I'm not sure how much of the house, besides the kitchen she guarded!!

Loved this:

Image result for dog and security system

@Pandalady

Glad you liked the thread!  So Heidi was your security system....at least for your kitchen ...LOL!!!!  I had a cat named Buddy, and he thought he was a dog, he would growl when someone knocked on the door....Cat LOL  Pets want to protect their families.....Cat Very Happy

Image result for thank you friend glitter clipart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q

Image result for thank you glitter clipart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Thank you for sharing that story!  Buddy and Heidi would have made great friends!  DH always used to say, no one has stolen the kitchen...or you, since she was a "mama's girl"!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Spurt  Thank you for sharing that story!  Buddy and Heidi would have made great friends!  DH always used to say, no one has stolen the kitchen...or you, since she was a "mama's girl"!

@Pandalady

Yep, Buddy would definitely got along with Heidi, I had a Beagle at the time and Buddy got along great with her, so I'm sure Buddy would have liked Heidi......Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Well done @Spurt.  I personally favor the lamb boots.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Spurt-

Thank you again!

So many doggies to love!Heart

Sweet dreams ... re-pinned by StoneArtUSA.com ~ pet memorials since 2001

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Spurt,

Woke up to so many laughs and smiles,

http://i.123g.us/c/thank_birthday/card/315118.gif

Esteemed Contributor

The black cat with the sign "Are You Mocking Me?" looks  just like my former cat, Star. (Now at Rainbow Bridge.) She would have the same kind of expression on her face.Too cute!

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt

Thanks so much for the laughs! Always look forward to your 'previews' of the upcoming shows, and the corresponding pictures -- love them!

P.S. This guy will be riveted to the Q all weekend long -- he can hardly wait for the shows to begin!

Related image

Honored Contributor

the aristocats zipzip is adorable