Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 7/1-7/2 DOUBLE HOLIDAY CELEBRATION!

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@SpurtIMG_5455.JPG

@butterfly123

Hey BUTTERFLY!!!  Great to see you!!!  I hope you are doing well!!!

thankyousomuchbunnybutterflies.gif

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt

Thank you....laughter is the best medicine. Thank you for your weekly prescription of laughter and cuteness!

Esteemed Contributor

@Nataliesgramma @Spurt I usually enjoy Valerie's shows but she is in serious need of some "new" products in her line just like QVC.  I'm not going to buy the same stuff over and over.

Of course honestly I have enough decorations for pretty much every holiday and don't need to buy more.  One of the things I did over the long weekend was work on organizing my "stuff" so I can find it more easily and I'm working on pulling together items for a yard sale of items that I haven't used in ages.

Esteemed Contributor

@teganslaw that's great about the therapy cat -- equal opportunity for cat & dog lovers that way.  I follow a blog for a cat named Summer who is a therapy cat, too.

Esteemed Contributor

thanks for that great photo of the Siamese -- I bought my girls a new cat tree over the holiday weekend.  Gives them a way to get DOWN off the top of the bookcase more easily.  Right now, they have to jump to the back of an upholstered chair -- or if I'm home they stand and look out over the divider on the other sound and yell at me to come and get them down!  Like they don't do it over and over when I'm not home. 

I was off for 4 days -- they are going to be annoyed today that I'm not there to feed them several times during the day today.

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

thanks for that great photo of the Siamese -- I bought my girls a new cat tree over the holiday weekend.  Gives them a way to get DOWN off the top of the bookcase more easily.  Right now, they have to jump to the back of an upholstered chair -- or if I'm home they stand and look out over the divider on the other sound and yell at me to come and get them down!  Like they don't do it over and over when I'm not home. 

I was off for 4 days -- they are going to be annoyed today that I'm not there to feed them several times during the day today.

@GinaV24

I bet your girls were happy with their new cat tree.  My sister's cat loves his, he gets in the top tier and my sis says "he's surveying his kingdom"....Cat LOLCat Very Happy  Mine don't have a cat tree.....they arent really into jumping on high things so Im not sure if they'd liike one.....but some cats sure do love those trees.......

When your off of work, kitties do get spoiled...........when I work from home they get used to having me around.....and then when I have to go into the office one of them pouts when I get home and gives me the cold shoulder for a day or two...LOL!!!..............

And yes Valerie really does need some new ideas for her decor merchandise........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”