Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 7/1-7/2 DOUBLE HOLIDAY CELEBRATION!

@Spurt  The second bird is a Cuban Trogan

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

OH NO....not the flash pad.....AGAIN!

I will tune in to see Valerie....but I don't see anything exciting and new.

Happy 4th of July @Spurt and board friends........ Happy Canada Day to our Canadian friends too!

@Nataliesgramma

Hi Natalie'sgramma! 

I can't believe it......I had CIJ on while I cleaned house this morning (will meet some friends, but not until late this afternoon)........and then lo and behold, THE FLASHPAD, demonstration emerged........I couldnt grab the remote fast enough......I cant believe QVC thinks that people are going to STILL buy these things after shown it over and over and over and over AGAIN!!!  I think it  must've been on all 30 years of CIJ..Woman FrustratedWoman Tongue

"As Is" FlashPad Infinite Touchscreen Electronic Game - T137165

Yep, I concur, everything looks like the same ole, same ole, even for Valerie.....why can't they bring something to us that's REALLY NEW!!!!  Oh well, will save me money .......I'll just go to my favorite shopping center here that has Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Home Goods, Kirklands, and World Market......lots of stuff there to chose from when the season gets closer........ 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

Thank you for everything, you always make us laugh, have a great July 4th weekend, be safe,

001_4thflags1MA23904771_1779MA26463345_05511.gif (550×550)

@meallen616

download (8).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Nothing like celebrating Jily 4th and Christmas together! Maybe the flash pad could even be used in place of Christmas  lights. 

I have to work 4 hours July 4th: 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. That's not so bad, and I get out of work in time for fireworks. 

I work in a hospital, and one of the patients on the rehab floor has a therapy cat. I see therapy dogs often, but this is the first cat I've seen. The patient has an ID for the cat, and it's been registered and gone through all the protocal. The cat (a male) is named Commander Wolf: he's a large solid orange and white, Selkirk Rex. has a face like a Persian, and short wavy fur. Very beautiful. I wonder how much training the cat had to go through;none of the cats I ever had would even beconsidered for therapy. 

Hope everyone has  wonderful weekend and holiday!

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

@Spurt...thank you for putting a smile on my face today. Cat Happy

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@TY wrote:

@Spurt

Happy Holidays -- July 1st is Canada Day here -- and Happy July 4th to all of my American friends and family! Have a good one and keep safe!

@TY

Hi TY1!   And a very happy CANDA DAY to you!  Have a wonderfulholiday and a nice weekend! Woman Very Happy

index.jpg

Thank you! Have a nice holiday too! 

Thank you for your fabulous weekly posts!

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

Nothing like celebrating Jily 4th and Christmas together! Maybe the flash pad could even be used in place of Christmas  lights. 

I have to work 4 hours July 4th: 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. That's not so bad, and I get out of work in time for fireworks. 

I work in a hospital, and one of the patients on the rehab floor has a therapy cat. I see therapy dogs often, but this is the first cat I've seen. The patient has an ID for the cat, and it's been registered and gone through all the protocal. The cat (a male) is named Commander Wolf: he's a large solid orange and white, Selkirk Rex. has a face like a Persian, and short wavy fur. Very beautiful. I wonder how much training the cat had to go through;none of the cats I ever had would even beconsidered for therapy. 

Hope everyone has  wonderful weekend and holiday!

@teganslaw

Sorry you had to work Tegan, but at least you get out in time to enjoy the 4th of July fireworks!!!  

Oh that is just wonderful that the hospital you work at has a Therapy CAT!!!!!  Cat Very HappyCat LOL    Commander Wolf sounds very handsome with his wavy fur and solid orange and white fur!!!!  ........That's a good question, I wonder how long it takes to train a cat!!!---LOL!!!!  But some cats are very oriented towards people, my Halley would've made a good Therapy Cat, she really loved people and was so sweet to everyone.....(she was part Lynx Point Siamese)...........I still miss that cat....she live a long and happy life!!!

Have a great weekend and holdiay! Take Care!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@catwhisperer wrote:

@Spurt...thank you for putting a smile on my face today. Cat Happy

@catwhisperer

Im glad the post made you smile.............

download8 (1).jpg

Esteemed Contributor

A star spangled winner ( you..@SPURT

not the boring Q 4th lineup). Thankyou! 🗽

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

A star spangled winner ( you..@SPURT

not the boring Q 4th lineup). Thankyou! 🗽

@MoJoV

THANK YOU! 

index11.jpg