Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRV 7/1-7/2 DOUBLE HOLIDAY CELEBRATION!

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks! 

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle bells-----and with apologies to lyricist, Sammy Cahn....

"the weather outside is frightful (near 100 degrees), but the fire is so delightful (we're talking about fire on the BBQ grill that is) and since we got no place to go----there's QVC's Christmas In July Shows---OH NO OH NO OH NO!!!!      

Image result for Cat santa with coal

Grab yourself that cup of hot chocolate and get ready for a CHRISTMAS IN JULY Saturday!!   I know y'all can't handle the excitement.....

It all starts with one of the few shows I'll be watching.......HOUSE TO HOME BY VALERIE-HOLIDAY EDITION!  1-2AM for all you early bird decoratingnistas......................

And for you late risers there's HOLIDAYS AGLOW- DECORATIVE LIGHTS!

Image result for dogs in christmas lights  Related image   Related image

Next up--HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS WITH DAN-BETHLEHEM LIGHTS!--

Image result for Cats Destroy Christmas Tree

Image result for dogs in christmas lights      Related image

HoHoHo--Enjoy SATURDAY MORNING Q--HOLIDAY EDITION featuring BETHLEHEM LIGHTS and VALERIE PARR HILL 
Related image  

Image result for cats christmas

Have a holly jolly CHRISTMAS IN JULY with HOUSE TO HOME-HOLIDAY EDITION-VALERIE PARR HILL!!!..
Image result for Valerie Parr Hill QVC Holiday

Lights, lights, and MORE lights----BETHLEHEM LIGHTS SEASONAL LIGHTING!!!!

Image result for qvc bethlehem christmas outside lights Image result for qvc bethlehem lights christmas
Maybe your home can look like this:

Image result for cats and outdoor christmas lights

And of course the infamous..........candles for the windows........

Image result for qvc bethlehem lights christmas

Getting hungry---well there's GOURMET HOLIDAY to whet your appetite...........

Image result for pets eating holiday meal

It's Holiday Hostess extraordinaire, Jill Bauer, with HOLIDAYS WITH JILL BAUER-BETHLEHEM LIGHTS!

More Christmas decorating for viewers with HOUSE TO HOME-BY VALERIE-HOLIDAY EDITION!!

Related image Image result for cats in santa hats

Image result for dogs in santa claus hats

Related image  Image result for cats in santa hats

Next up---those fun loving twins from HGTV make an appearance with SCOTT LIVING HOLIDAY STYLE with who else----THE SCOTT BROTHERS.................
Image result for scott brothers christmas qvc  Image result for scott brothers christmas qvc

The pups are Gracie and Stewie (and they are not for sale).................

Related image     

And the BIG FINALE .............30th ANNUAL CHRISTMAS IN JULY SALE---featuring BETHLEHEM LIGHTS!----Everything you need for your home and the little ones.....Hmmmm some look familiar..........

FlashPad Infinite Touchscreen Electronic Game w/ Lights - T33477Twister Trax 360 15 Glow in the Dark Track w/ Two Light-Up Cars - T33454  Crazy Aarons Thinking Putty w/ Two 4 Tins & Two 2 Tins - T33604 images2.jpgZero Gravity HD Quad Drone Indoor, Outdoor HD Photo, Video Camera & Remote - E222532images.jpg

Lalaloopsy Girls 10 Crazy Hair Doll - T33712     Twister Trax Choice of S/3 Light-up 360 Vehicles - T33635Razor A Original Kick Red Scooter - F188500
Nothing says tradition like the kids getting the SAME thing---they did last year...
Image result for cats christmas   Image result for cats playing with christmas wrap

WHEW---after viewing all those holiday shows....not a creature was stirring at the end of a busy CIJ Saturday....EXCEPT for a hamster......

QVC brings you something special--------not only did viewers celebrate Christmas on Saturday, but this weekend you get TWO holidays in one weekend----Sunday is JULY 4th WEEKEND CELEBRATION----I don't know whether to wear a Quacker Factory Sweater or a red, white, and blue Liquid Knit outfit................

Image result for 4th of july animals

Image result for cats and firecrackers    

Image result for animals in 4th of july clothes    Image result for cats dressed as george washington

And what could be a more fun product than FIT BIT---for a July4th Celebration.....
 Image result for cats wearing fitbit   index.jpg

Enjoy these sparktacular shows at: 12-1AM, 3-4AM, 11AM-12PM, 3-4PM, 8-9PM,  11PM-12AM.....

AMERICAN WEST JEWELRY!!!!! featuring jewelry made in America, in a variety of styles and settings.....Enjoy the shows from 1AM-3AM and 9PM-11PM

Image result for cats in 4th of july parade              Image result for cats in 4th of july parade
Image result for dogs wearing turquoise jewelry

P.S. any turquoise jewelry presented...remember the Sleeping Beauty mine is closed!!!

SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT THE FOURTH OF JULY---

Happy 4th cat parade

July Fourth is the "biggest hot dog holiday of the year," according to TIME magazine, with Americans reportedly consuming about 155 million of them on Independence Day alone.

Image result for 4th of july hot dogs

According to legend, on July 4, 1776, John Adams…and his wife, Abigail, sad down for a celebratory meal of turtle soup, New England poached salmon with egg sauce, green peas and boiled new potatoes in jackets. They followed the meal with Indian pudding or Apple Pandowdy," wrote Justine Sterling for Delish.com in 2011. 

3.In a letter to his daughter, Sarah Bachein 1784, Benjamin Franklin wrote that he was displeased that the bald eagle had been chosen as the symbol for the nation. 

Image result for eagle american symbol

4.  Thomas Jefferson changed the wording of the Declaration Of Independence from "the pursuit of property" to "the pursuit of happiness".  I bet QVC and other retailers aren't happy about that! 

5. John Adams and Thomas Jefferson both died on July 4, 1826

6. $247.1 Million  The value of fireworks imported from China in 2014, representing the bulk of all U.S. fireworks imported ($257.8 million). 

7.  Americans began observing the Fourth of July as early as 1777, when the first-ever major celebration in Philadelphia included a parade and a thirteen-shot cannon salute and fireworks.

Image result for dogs in 4th of july clothes

8. The average age of the Signers of the Declaration of Independence was 45. Benjamin Franklin was the oldest at age 70, and Edward Rutledge was the youngest at age 26.

9. Congress made Independence Day an official unpaid holiday for federal employees in 1870.  In 1938, Congress changed Independence Day to a paid federal holiday.  

Image result for cats celebrating july 4th

In between your 4th of July fun, tune in for SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN AND DAN --featuring FIT BIT....
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, shoes and indoor

Image result for 4th of july animals    images (10).jpgImage result for 4th of july animalsRelated image

Image result for 4th of july animals      Image result for 4th of july cats  Image result for 4th of july cat   Image result for happy 4th of July cat   

Munch on those Fourth Of July goodies while you watch---IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!

july4photo.jpg

Image result for 4th of july hot dogs  Image result for cats celebrating july 4th

Have your guests participate in some exercising with AT HOME WITH KERSTIN featuring FITBIT!
Image result for happy 4th of July cat

QVC can't go one weekend without IT COSMETICS!
Related image

And one more showing of FITBIT  to wrap up the QVC double holiday festivities!

HAVE A GOOD ONE FOLKS!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 7/1-7/2 DOUBLE HOLIDAY CELEBRATION!

wow @spurt  you have outdone yourself.  i think you covered everything .  now you make take a nap!  you deserve it.

Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Ho, Ho, Ho!  Thank you, friend for making me giggle.  Oh, boy!  I can't wait for the many presentations of the flash pad between now and December! Cat Surprised

Love the pooches and kitties in their "holiday best" and ready for the 4th!

Happy 4th of July, friend!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt.  Thank you again for your wonderful presentation so that we can plan our holiday.   I am very disappointed that I will not be able to watch.  I am quite sure that I will miss an unforgettable gift I might be looking for.  I will be at my great grandsons birthday party watching him eat his cake and play with the wrappings instead of the gifts.  There will be 14 1 and 2 year old children and their parents.  I hope it does not rain as is predicted.  (We've had rain every day for a week.  Most with thunder and high winds.)  Thank goodness his parents rented a big community room.  

Everyone have a wonderful holiday.  Be safe.  Beware of the crazies on the highway.  

We will be watching the flares as they are lit on the shores all around the lake on the 4th and maybe the 3rd during the fireworks.  Our city has fireworks as do several small local communities on their lake shores.   The lake will be dotted with the lights from boats with families watching the fireworks from a safe distance.   It will be a fun weekend for families.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Spurt  Ho, Ho, Ho!  Thank you, friend for making me giggle.  Oh, boy!  I can't wait for the many presentations of the flash pad between now and December! Cat Surprised

Love the pooches and kitties in their "holiday best" and ready for the 4th!

Happy 4th of July, friend!Cat Very Happy

@Pandalady

Hey PANDALADY!

Thank you for your kind words.

Looking at the sneak preview, those Flashpads are on easy pay too---better pick up a ton before they sell out... Woman Wink  Woman LOL  (I just can't believe how many times they've brought that Flashpad back---SHEESH!!!

And you have a terrific 4th of July too my friend! Cat Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt

Well another great one! Love the kitties ... I must say I checked the Christmas in July preview & looks more like "clean out the warehouse July sale".  Didn't see anything "new" or "exciting" like your weekly synopsis of "Q did What!"

Hope you have a great weekend & 4th.  It's gonna be a 🔥🔥🔥🔥 one here - not even sure the pool will cool me off!

Honored Contributor

@Gram W wrote:

@Spurt.  Thank you again for your wonderful presentation so that we can plan our holiday.   I am very disappointed that I will not be able to watch.  I am quite sure that I will miss an unforgettable gift I might be looking for.  I will be at my great grandsons birthday party watching him eat his cake and play with the wrappings instead of the gifts.  There will be 14 1 and 2 year old children and their parents.  I hope it does not rain as is predicted.  (We've had rain every day for a week.  Most with thunder and high winds.)  Thank goodness his parents rented a big community room.  

Everyone have a wonderful holiday.  Be safe.  Beware of the crazies on the highway.  

We will be watching the flares as they are lit on the shores all around the lake on the 4th and maybe the 3rd during the fireworks.  Our city has fireworks as do several small local communities on their lake shores.   The lake will be dotted with the lights from boats with families watching the fireworks from a safe distance.   It will be a fun weekend for families.

@Gram W

Oh gee Geller girl.....you're gonna miss the Flashpad presentations......how will you live without seeing that!!!  Smiley Wink

You enjoy your great grandson's birthday party---they grow up so fast so enjoy it while you can!!! WOW--that's a lot of 1 and 2 year old attendees---there will be lots of energy in that room.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to have some nice weather.....and if there is any rain, please send it my way....we can surely use it!!!  Gonna be a hot one here with high humdity! Woman Frustrated

Your Fourth Of July plans sound like fun watching the fireworks from the lake shores..ENJOY my friend!

I'm going out to eat some BBQ at a restaurant with some friends, and then we'll go watch fireworks---several places available for viewing, there is even a display at a place called Woodlawn Lake but have never been there to see what they are like.  We usually go to one of the amusement parks or other sites.  The rest of the time we will just stay in someplace air conditioned and keep cool!

Take Care!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt

Well another great one! Love the kitties ... I must say I checked the Christmas in July preview & looks more like "clean out the warehouse July sale".  Didn't see anything "new" or "exciting" like your weekly synopsis of "Q did What!"

Hope you have a great weekend & 4th.  It's gonna be a 🔥🔥🔥🔥 one here - not even sure the pool will cool me off!

@homedecor1

Glad you liked the kitty photos Cat Very Happy

Same here on the preview---all those Valerie Shows and it just looks like the same ole merchandise--so I was really disappointed.......Oh well I really dont need to add anything to my bursting Christmas closet anyway.... Woman LOL

Have a terrific weekend and July 4th!!! Yep, gonna be a scorcher here too.....STAY COOL!

DCzLdirUwAEs8EF.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wow @spurt  you have outdone yourself.  i think you covered everything .  now you make take a nap!  you deserve it.

@ms traditional

download (2).jpg

Respected Contributor

@Spurt   ooops -  i see my fingers got ahead of my mind-  of course i meant you "may" take a nap.  you put so much work and thought and fun into your posts. have a good evening now.