Trusted Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 6/30-7/1-BIRTHDAYS & CHRISTMAS

@Spurt Thank you for all the smiles you gave me!! Every picture was too cute, but that last picture of the cat in the green dress was absolutely adorable!

I LOVE 💕 your sense of humor!!!!

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@Spurt Thank you for all the smiles you gave me!! Every picture was too cute, but that last picture of the cat in the green dress was absolutely adorable!

I LOVE 💕 your sense of humor!!!!

@Mimi 1883

Hi!  Glad the thread gave you a smile.....That last photo of the kitty in the elf costume was my personal favorite.  

download (4).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Spurt.  Your photos of the pet mishaps with the  trees is the only part of Christmas in July I like.  One Christmas a year is enough for me. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

My favorite pic - the dogs seated at the dining room table. So funny.

Valued Contributor

@Spurt, once again you outdid yourself - good stuff!  But, gotta say, bah humbug to CIJ!  I just want to enjoy the summer season and not think about coats, hats, gloves, the white stuff or Santa!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

My favorite pic - the dogs seated at the dining room table. So funny.

@AuntG

Hi AUNTG!!!  Glad you liked it....those dogs are ready to feast and they are all dressed up for Christmas! Cat LOLCat Very Happy

christmas-dog-big-thanks-card-84.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 @MoJoV

I must confess I LOVE Christmas....and I DO enjoy the home decor shows....But those gift shows NOT SO MUCH Woman Sad  I see this year they combined the INFAMOUS Flashpad and Rubic's Cube into one gift YIKES!!!  And the gimmick to buy gifts for every person in town--the teacher, school bus driver, hair stylist, folks that take the garbage away, the butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker---FILL THOSE GIFT CLOSESTS....and don't forget the POOPOURRI! LOL!!!....Woman LOL   I concur on those--NO NO NO!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt

I love Grumpy Cat! Each year I buy a new Grumpy Cat calendar!

Have a good 4th of July everyone! Love from the great white north aka Canada where today it's Canada's 151 birthday! 

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

@Spurt

I love Grumpy Cat! Each year I buy a new Grumpy Cat calendar!

Have a good 4th of July everyone! Love from the great white north aka Canada where today it's Canada's 151 birthday! 

@TY

A belated HAPPY CANADA DAY!! 

Related image