Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 6/3-6/4 SUMMER STYLE OUT AND PRINTERS!

@Serena Sue wrote:

Hysterical!  You have a wonderful sense of humor.  

The cat coming out of the sofa and the cat lounging with the remote control.  So funny!

Thank you for posting this.  

@Serena Sue

images (1).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt

Pics are so darn cute that I couldn't even focus on the parody this week!  Another great one...and not watching much Q lately YET I always stop by here to check out the "weekend preview"!

have a great weekend!

@homedecor1

Hi HOMEDECOR!!!  Glad you liked the pics!  There is certainly NOT much to watch on QVC these days despite them having 3 channels!!!   Woman Frustrated

images.jpg

Have a wonderful weekend! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

lol! Thank you again @Spurt!

Smiley Tongueved the "fashions" and "fascinating" shows!Woman LOL

@on the bay

Image result for thank you clipart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gardensla wrote:

Kitten asleep in a purse. Never stops being adorable.

BTW, I have the Sprockett and it's a fun little toy!

@gardensla

Image result for cat thank you clipart

I have a friend that gives her cat her old leather purses to play and lay on and in....her cat just love them....! 

Glad your cats like your Sprockett printer......my cats don't like my printer they view it as just another annoying human appliance that disturbs their activities! Cat WinkCat LOL

Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Spurt  Thank you for my weekly giggles!  I so enjoy this every week.  Makes me smile.  I loved all of the pictures this week but I must hint at my favorite...

She wore an itsy bitsy teeny... wait....it's a weenie in a yellow polka dot bikini!  Tee hee!

Thank you, friend!Cat Very Happy

@Pandalady

Hey Panda my friend, I'm happy that you liked the post and it gave you a giggle and a smile.  Yep that bikini model is a cutie! 

Take Care.................

6.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Spurt

A hoot as always!  Thank you!Smiley Happy

@Drythe

Frequent Contributor

I rarely post anything here, but Spurt, I always read your posts. I just love them and all of the cute animal pictures. I mean, who doesn't love a pig in boots!  I have 4 cats and can certainly relate to those pictures also.

Thank you for bringing many smiles to many people. Have a good weekend!Sam & Piper.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Spurt: LOL!!  😂

IMG_3934.JPG

Have a a great weekend!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@kittymom56 wrote:

I rarely post anything here, but Spurt, I always read your posts. I just love them and all of the cute animal pictures. I mean, who doesn't love a pig in boots!  I have 4 cats and can certainly relate to those pictures also.

Thank you for bringing many smiles to many people. Have a good weekend!Sam & Piper.jpg

@kittymom56

05139516e447416673293e9893fb8f7c4d1ad3-wm.jpg

Thank you so much for your kind words and support, it means a lot to know the thread brings a smile or a giggle.  The thread was actually started to cheer up someone that was going through some serious health issues, when she left the Forum, @butterfly123 and others encouraged me to continue with the posts to lift the spirits and give people a laugh, especially those having a bad day, or going through a bad time.....and also as a satire to QVC's lousy weekends........Cat LOL

I'm happy to meet a fellow feline fancier!  Cat Very Happy  Is that a post of your own sweet furbabies???  They sure are beautiful, and one, the gray tabby, looks like a cat I had named "Buddy" who was quite a character....he thought he was a dog....LOL!!!  He has gone on to the Rainbow Bridge.....and I miss him!  

Thanks again! I hope you have a GREAT weekend and give all your sweet kitties a hug from me........Cat Very HappyHeart