Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRV 6/3-6/4 SUMMER STYLE OUT AND PRINTERS!

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks!

Wow! Time really seems to fly by and hard to believe the year is half over!

Let's see what excitement QVC has planned for this weekend.....Speaking of FLYING....the featured product is FLY LONDON-FOOTWEAR....

Image result for cat in fly costume   Image result for cat dressed as a fly  

and the weekend theme is SUMMER STYLE OUT!!! 

What is FLY LONDON FOOTWEAR????---Footwear with a fun and youthful vibe, , FLY LONDON's shoes are just as unique as you.- it's a lifestyle. Don't walk, FLY -- with FLY LONDON - Footwear.  

These shoe fans will be tuning in to watch the shows at: 12-1AM, 
4-5PM, 9-10PM, 

download.jpg

Image result for animals wearing shoesImage result for animals wearing shoes
Image result for animals wearing shoes  Related image

Next up, it's time for some fashion fun with AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS---special guests---Kim Gravel, Chaz Dean, and of course FLY LONDON FOOTWEAR!

The fashionistas will be wanting to add some summer fashions to their wardrobe.....
Image result for animals wearing summer clothes  Image result for animals wearing bathing suits

Related image  Related image
Related image  Image result for animals wearing bathing suits  Related image

Wouldn't be a Saturday without SATURDAY MORNING Q---and she's back, did she ever leave Westchester, it's JOSIE MARAN with ARGAN OIL COSMETICS!! ......some can't wait to watch!
Related image
Image result for cat sitting on couch watching tv

More fashion with LOGO BY LORI GOLDSTEIN!!!.............

Image result for animals wearing bathing suits Related image  

Time for more beauty with LAURA GELLER MAKEUP STUDIO!
Image result for laura geller qvc

And to wrap up Q's Saturday programming it's none other than "word acrobat" Shawn Killinger with SHAWN SAYS ACCESSORIZE!!!  Shawn-ify your outfit with belts, bags shoes perhaps with some accessories like these...................

Related image  Image result for Cats inside handbags
Image result for Cats in high heels   Image result for Cats in high heels  Image result for Cats in high heels  Image result for cats in high heels  Image result for cats in high heels
And so ends QVC's Saturday.............

Image result for animals wearing bathing suits

Image result for happy sunday

What does QVC have in store.............you can't fault QVC in their effort to persevere.....despite continued declines in sales quarter after quarter after quarter......QVC ignores the numbers and brings you, well jump for joy---ELECTRONICS!!!  The featured item is the HP SPROCKET PHOTO PRINTER!!!! ......

Image result for cat with photo printer  Image result for cat with photo printer  Image result for cat with photo printer  Image result for cat with photo printer  Image result for cat with photo printer

These fascinating shows will be on at--12-1AM, 7-8AM, 3-4PM, 6-7PM,9-10PM, 11PM-12AM................

SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN & DAN is up next.....with the HP PRINTER.....and special guest, CHUCK NORRIS and TOTAL GYM EXPERIENCE and a full hour show of TOTAL GYM-Chuck Norris from 4-5PM

Image may contain: 2 people, indoor

Of course the home cooks and chefs will gather around the TV for IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!----

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, indoor

Image result for animal chefs  Image result for animal chefsRelated image Image result for animal chefs   
    Image result for animal chefs  

Time for hair and body care with WEN BY CHAZ DEAN!!!

Image result for cats wearing shower caps

You won't believe it but yes, back again---IT COSMETICS!

Image result for bored cat

It's the Weekend Edition---SUSAN GRAVER STYLE!!!

Image result for cats in bathing suits Image result for cats in bathing suits  Image result for cats wearing summer clothes   download (12).jpg

And one more time.....let's put our hands together for a final performance of the HP SPROCKET PHOTO PRINTER!............

Image result for cats and printers   Image result for cats and printers Image result for cats and printers   

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND EVERYONE!
Image result for Kitten laying On Patio chair

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 6/3-6/4 SUMMER STYLE OUT AND PRINTERS!

Image result for animals wearing bathing suitsLOL.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Spurt

A hoot as always!  Thank you!Smiley Happy

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

lol! Thank you again @Spurt!

Smiley Tongueved the "fashions" and "fascinating" shows!Woman LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Kitten asleep in a purse. Never stops being adorable.

BTW, I have the Sprockett and it's a fun little toy!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Thank you for my weekly giggles!  I so enjoy this every week.  Makes me smile.  I loved all of the pictures this week but I must hint at my favorite...

She wore an itsy bitsy teeny... wait....it's a weenie in a yellow polka dot bikini!  Tee hee!

Thank you, friend!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Spurt

Pics are so darn cute that I couldn't even focus on the parody this week!  Another great one...and not watching much Q lately YET I always stop by here to check out the "weekend preview"!

have a great weekend!

Super Contributor

Hysterical!  You have a wonderful sense of humor.  

The cat coming out of the sofa and the cat lounging with the remote control.  So funny!

Thank you for posting this.  

Esteemed Contributor

oh my, oh dear, what will I do with all of these fantastic shows to watch?  Hmmm, is my sarcasm showing? 

Love the photos, love the commentary but call me completely bored with QVC's offerings.  I looked at the online "new" stuff and nope nothing there for me either.  I like IM's line - most of the time - but that new peplum top didn't look flattering on the skinny models to my eye so I will pass on it.  I have some peplum tops that look good on me and others I've tried and just have to say no.

Good news here is that the weather is expected to be nice for the weekend - there's a shocker so I will go play in the yard and try to not get ticks on me. There's a ewww factor even more than too much QVC electronics.

Have a great weekend @Spurt and all of the rest of the gang

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

oh my, oh dear, what will I do with all of these fantastic shows to watch?  Hmmm, is my sarcasm showing? 

Love the photos, love the commentary but call me completely bored with QVC's offerings.  I looked at the online "new" stuff and nope nothing there for me either.  I like IM's line - most of the time - but that new peplum top didn't look flattering on the skinny models to my eye so I will pass on it.  I have some peplum tops that look good on me and others I've tried and just have to say no.

Good news here is that the weather is expected to be nice for the weekend - there's a shocker so I will go play in the yard and try to not get ticks on me. There's a ewww factor even more than too much QVC electronics.

Have a great weekend @Spurt and all of the rest of the gang

@GinaV24

Hi Gina!  I was watching AM STYLE this morning and this was supposed to be SUMMER Style Out.....but it looked more like WAREHOUSE CLEARANCE TIME with all jackets and cardigans they showed.............animated-smileys-rolleyes-10.gif I mean come on a LEATHER motorcyle style jacket for SUMMER---yeah right!!!... I'd just love love love for the hosts and models to wear all those wonderful layers in our heat and humidity here....and sorry the air conditioning is NOT cold at all in the stores here....when I went shopping last week everyone in the store was complaining how warm it was.....even at the movies and the grocery stores.....  I just don't get QVC......

Enjoy your nice weather and the outdoors.  With the warm weather comes all the creepy crawlers...yep watch out for ticks some of them can cause lyme disease too.........Have a great weekend!!!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”