Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRV 6/24-6/25-COSMECEUTICALS & SOAP OPERA STAR

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks,

Well just when you thought it couldn't get any worse..............I think QVC is shooting for an award from the NATIONAL SLEEP FOUNDATION since their weekend lineups will definitely put you in a drowsy state...........

Image result for cats sleeping in chair  Image result for Unusual Positions Sleeping CatsImage result for cats sleeping funny in chair

SATURDAY brings hours of PERRICONE MD COSMECEUTICALS.....these fascinating shows can be seen at: 12-1AM, 3-4AM, 6-7AM, 4-5PM, 6-7PM, 9-10PM, 11PM-12AM...............
Related image

Image result for dog watching tv

Fashion fans are ready for AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS---with special guests Perricone and Susan Graver. 7-10AM.......And stay tuned for more fashion with LOGO BY LORI GOLDSTEIN from 2-4PM and another show 7-9PM! Fashion, Fashion, Fashion!

Image result for dog watching tv

Image result for dogs dressed up on the beach   Image result for dogs dressed up on the beachImage result for dogs dressed up on the beach  Image result for dogs dressed up on the beach

Related image  Image result for cats dressed up on the beach

Image result for cats dressed up on the beach

Next up..............David and Kerstin and SATURDAY MORNING Q!!!!..........

Image result for david venable and kerstin lindquist

Grab a cup of coffee and join in the fun..............
       download.jpgdownload (1)2.jpgdownload (1)3.jpg   Image result for dachshund drinking coffee

Some fans really get a laugh or two from the show.................

Image result for cat drinking coffee

It looks like a few bugs are hanging around from last week.......so QVC RE-presents DYNA-TRAP---INSECT AND MOSQUITO CONTROL!

Image result for cats playing with bugs

Of course it wouldn't be a weekend without electronics and this weekend is no exception.....techies enjoy SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS---TVs, laptops, smartphones and more...........
Image result for dog and computer   Image result for dog and smartphone  Image result for dog watching big tv

One last PERRICONE show to end this thrilling weekend viewing.......

Image result for dog at spa       Image result for Dog at Spa   Image result for cats at spa  Image result for Kitties at the Spa

Image result for Happy Sunday Morning Kitten

After a thrilling Saturday what can possibly top that for SUNDAY.............up and at 'em and hope you're ready to start exercising with SUSAN LUCCI and PILATES PRO-CHAIR!!!

Yep Ericka Kane will be at West Chester.....................
Image result for susan lucci as erica kane at emmy awards   

Folks will be waiting as QVC rolls out the red carpet................

Image result for cats at red carpet

Image result for susan lucci qvc

You can catch your favorite former soap opera star's shows at: 12-1AM, 7-8AM, 11AM-12PM, 3-4PM, 9-10PM.............also watch her on GET FIT WITH KERSTIN 5-7PM

SUNDAY kicks off with SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN & DAN---Susan Lucci will make a guest appearance too, along with Chaz Dean................

Image result for sundays with carolyn and dan qvc Image result for carolyn gracie qvc

Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance foodies....it's time for IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID! 

David is packing the truck and getting it ready for the special show from San Francisco on June 28th.....................ITKWD fans are ready to watch David anytime, anywhere........

Related image  Related image
Image result for dog eating human food funny

Image result for cats eating human food funny

Lots of shoe shows and here's another one............CLARKS FOOTWEAR makes a return appearance...................

Image result for animals wearing shoes

Image result for birds wearing shoes  

Next.............WEN HAIR & BODY CARE BY CHAZ DEAN!!!!...............

Image result for cats in shower cap

Image result for cats in shower cap

It's fashion time again...........with SUSAN GRAVER STYLE---WEEKEND EDITION!!!
Image result for cats in bathing suits  Image result for dogs in beach attire

Related image  Image result for animals in swimming suits  Image result for pig in swimming suits

And to close the door on the weekend.....it's VIONIC FOOTWEAR....................

Image result for birds wearing shoes

Going to be a scorcher here before we get some nice rain and the temperatures cool down....STAY COOL AND HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!

Image result for Cats swimming in pool
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 6/24-6/25-COSMECEUTICALS & SOAP OPERA STAR

Hey, @Spurt, you outdid yourself with the cute cats and dogs this time around.  Yes, it's a good thing many of us have broken the week-end QVC habit as this one promises to be the pits.  I just realized the only thing I watch these days is Denim & Co. and Bob Mackie.  I suppose others have their limited lists of favorites.  The presenters have become so unbearable that I can't watch them even for entertainment.   

Find something cool to do and enjoy your week-end. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt: OMG! That was entertaining (& adorable)! Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@Foolywooly11 wrote:

@Spurt: OMG! That was entertaining (& adorable)! Cat LOL

download8 (1).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt

Wow, your posts are always hilarious!  I'm not sure how you are able to keep topping yourself, but you always do!

This one made the laugh the longest:

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 7.11.52 PM.png

How in the world..........? (do you do make this magic appear?)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Hey, @Spurt, you outdid yourself with the cute cats and dogs this time around.  Yes, it's a good thing many of us have broken the week-end QVC habit as this one promises to be the pits.  I just realized the only thing I watch these days is Denim & Co. and Bob Mackie.  I suppose others have their limited lists of favorites.  The presenters have become so unbearable that I can't watch them even for entertainment.   

Find something cool to do and enjoy your week-end. 

@Kachina624

Thank you for your kind words, glad you liked the photos........

Yep just when you though the Q weekends couldnt get any worse, boy QVC surprises and gets that done.....And even if they have something decent to watch, some of the hosts that are prominently featured are downright annoying..............SHEESH!!! 

QVC is just a no watch zone for me....with a few exceptions....I'll watch a Carolyn Pollack Jewelry Show (which is a rareity),  I don't mind if they do fashion and have Bob Mackie, or Louis on, ......occasionally I'll watch D&C....but Ive gotten so frustrated with this line--their sizing is so inconsistent so its rare I buy these days...  Ill watch home decor but they never have these on the weekends..........

Well here it's supposed to be 102 tommorrow, but then "cooling" down to 90 and 91 and maybe even high 80's with some rain!!!  Friends have talked about getting together and staying in the air conditioned house and playing cards Saturday......and maybe there will be a good movie on, or I'll read on Sunday, will watch the Food Network Star just because nothing much on...LOL!..........

Stay indoors and stay cool in your area.....Take Care!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jpie wrote:

@Spurt

Wow, your posts are always hilarious!  I'm not sure how you are able to keep topping yourself, but you always do!

This one made the laugh the longest:

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 7.11.52 PM.png

How in the world..........? (do you do make this magic appear?)

images (2).jpg

I scan "the globe" looking for the best to bring a smile and laugh or two.........glad you enjoy it!

Respected Contributor

@Spurt I have to second the cutie cheerleader doxie and say "Hip Hip Hooray, Thank you for making my day!" Thank you, friend!
I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:
@Spurt I have to second the cutie cheerleader doxie and say "Hip Hip Hooray, Thank you for making my day!" Thank you, friend!

@Pandalady

download (1).jpg

Hi Pandalady...... Thank you for your nice comments.  That doxie cheerleader is certainly a cutie-pie.........glad you liked it!

Honored Contributor

Your posts are hilarious, 

Related image