Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 6/24-6/25-COSMECEUTICALS & SOAP OPERA STAR

[ Edited ]

@meallen616 wrote:

Your posts are hilarious, 

Related image

@meallen616

images.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Awesome again as usual @Spurt!  I will be passing on the perricone shows -- tried that product once, never again and the vendor just isn't my cup of tea to listen to for even a few minutes.

I'll watch the fashion shows - if I'm home. Supposed to rain hard here again (thanks TS Cindy) for at least Saturday morning.  I got the grass cut last night -- I knew it was then or not until Sunday afternoon as my options and I'd rather go to the local blueberry festival on Sunday than cut the grass.

What is that green stuff the cat with the plastic shower cap is sitting in I wonder?  And the cat looked like it was OK with that!  My girls would think I was trying to kill them if I wanted them to sit in a bathtub of water.

Watching the cat smelling the toothbrush gave me paws (LOL) because I wonder if my girls lick mine when I'm not around.  I try and tell myself -- no but hey who knows.  All in the family.  Ewwww.

Stay cool & I hope you have a nice weekend.  Once the rain stops, it should be decent  here!

Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

@Spurt

Wow, your posts are always hilarious!  I'm not sure how you are able to keep topping yourself, but you always do!

This one made the laugh the longest:

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 7.11.52 PM.png

How in the world..........? (do you do make this magic appear?)

My favorite, too!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

Awesome again as usual @Spurt!  I will be passing on the perricone shows -- tried that product once, never again and the vendor just isn't my cup of tea to listen to for even a few minutes.

I'll watch the fashion shows - if I'm home. Supposed to rain hard here again (thanks TS Cindy) for at least Saturday morning.  I got the grass cut last night -- I knew it was then or not until Sunday afternoon as my options and I'd rather go to the local blueberry festival on Sunday than cut the grass.

What is that green stuff the cat with the plastic shower cap is sitting in I wonder?  And the cat looked like it was OK with that!  My girls would think I was trying to kill them if I wanted them to sit in a bathtub of water.

Watching the cat smelling the toothbrush gave me paws (LOL) because I wonder if my girls lick mine when I'm not around.  I try and tell myself -- no but hey who knows.  All in the family.  Ewwww.

Stay cool & I hope you have a nice weekend.  Once the rain stops, it should be decent  here!

@GinaV24

Well I'm hibernating......the high was 102 with the heat index it's 109 here! .............supposed to be cooler tommorrow with some rain.....hope so!!! 

I think that green stuff in the bath tub might be some kind of pet shampoo............the cat looks very calm, but my cats sure wouldn't be....they jump on the bathroom counter, and if I turn on the water to wash my face they run to the next room.  However, my sister's cat, and a friend's cat actually like water.  My sister's cat jumps in the shower, and a friends cat has one of the wading pools.....LOL!!!  I guess it depends on the cat and whether they like water or not..  And yes that pix makes you wonder if the cats snif or chew on our toothbrushes while we sleep or are not at home---gives one cause to pause......

I'm not interested in Perricone or anything on QVC this weekend....pretty sad programming!

Have a fantastic weekend....and I hope the weather is nice for you!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Hey SPURT, great pics again as always.  I do wonder why the water is green in that picture of the cat in the bath.  And the picture of the dog in front of the plate full of calamari was ugh, I could see the piles of tentacles from octopi - as a marine biologist, I just can't eat octopus or squid. 

ANyway, Mr Puff is behaving himself because he is getting walked almost every day, but I have to wait until at least 8pm because the humidity has been so bad. 

Of course, that brings me to the TSV for today, a long-sleeved sweater.  Really?  Okay, I admit not all of the country is dripping in 100% humidity and 90+ degree weather, but I sweat just to look at it!

Better get some work done.....

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@katiescarlett wrote:

Hey SPURT, great pics again as always.  I do wonder why the water is green in that picture of the cat in the bath.  And the picture of the dog in front of the plate full of calamari was ugh, I could see the piles of tentacles from octopi - as a marine biologist, I just can't eat octopus or squid. 

ANyway, Mr Puff is behaving himself because he is getting walked almost every day, but I have to wait until at least 8pm because the humidity has been so bad. 

Of course, that brings me to the TSV for today, a long-sleeved sweater.  Really?  Okay, I admit not all of the country is dripping in 100% humidity and 90+ degree weather, but I sweat just to look at it!

@katiescarlett

Hey KATIE!!! 

About the green bath water with the kitty, 

• It's some type of green tea and mint pet shampoo for puppies and kittens, Amazon sells it gee it rivals good ole Wen in price a mere $133 dollars....."pick up more than one" as the QVC hosts say...only 11 left ya better hurry....Cat Wink

71quO5wVbtL._SL1500_.jpg

I totally agree with you---I like seafood but I stick to fish, scallops, and clams.......I just can't eat calamari, squid, either

Woman Tongue

(or even crab or lobster---I picture the crabs at the coast crawling along the sand, and the lobsters in the tanks at the grocery store and restaurants...)......!!!! Woman Sad

Well I'm glad Mr. Puff is behaving.....and before it cooled down here....most people were waiting until after dark too to walk their dogs (heat indexes were 104!)..The humidity is really bad here in the morning..

I got really angry when I saw someone walking their dog in the heat of the day that poor dog, not only hot with the sun bearing down, but I can just imagine how those little paws felt on the HOT sidewalks---if the owner wanted to risk heat stroke then by all means go for it, but leave the dog at home!!!!   People are so stupid---and I can't image these IDIOTS that also leave pets/kids in sizzling temperatues in cars---2 kids died her recently, the so called mom, should experience the same fate as those kids!!! Cat Mad

KATIE, I just don't understand QVC's thinking with all these sweaters and such........some of the cheerleaders stick up for QVC of course, by pointing out that all retailers bring fall/winter stuff out early, yes, but that's just not the case at QVC, because the hosts/vendors say that you can wear these things ALL YEAR ROUND---the fabric is so light weight etc etc.....I want to see the hosts and models wear that outside in our respective parts of country (in fact I'm on a break working from home, and I have QVC on---and Gary just mentioned that very phrase on a D&C Show)  I even sent an email to QVC awhile back suggesting they do an outdoor clothing show with the models and hosts wearing all these layers so customers can see how they work in the summer months......whoever replied to my email said that was a great idea and would refer that on....but I think that reply was a bunch of BS because I haven't seen it done (well it David Venable can go outside to grill..........)

And as Ive said, QVC seems to be marketing to the 70 and above demographic that gets cold easily and those that don't like to show their arms!!!! Well what about us under 70 folks that hate the heat and want to wear clothing that is comfortable in hot weather!!! Woman Frustrated  They are really limiting their sales, no wonder revenues are down.........but dont say we didnt warn you QVC!

Well stay COOL Katie and have a good week! Woman Very Happy

Oh, Oh.....looks like Mr. Puff ordered that sweater from QVC.....and he looks like he regrets it too---too hot and humid! Cat Wink

Image result for chocolate lab in sweater

Valued Contributor

Spurt,as usual you put a big smile on my face...you are a treasure!! Thank you!!

Honored Contributor

@mosky wrote:

Spurt,as usual you put a big smile on my face...you are a treasure!! Thank you!!

@mosky

images (1).jpg

Valued Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@katiescarlett wrote:

@katiescarlett

Hey KATIE!!! 

About the green bath water with the kitty, 

• It's some type of green tea and mint pet shampoo for puppies and kittens, Amazon sells it gee it rivals good ole Wen in price a mere $133 dollars....."pick up more than one" as the QVC hosts say...only 11 left ya better hurry....Cat Wink

71quO5wVbtL._SL1500_.jpg

I totally agree with you---I like seafood but I stick to fish, scallops, and clams.......I just can't eat calamari, squid, either

Woman Tongue

(or even crab or lobster---I picture the crabs at the coast crawling along the sand, and the lobsters in the tanks at the grocery store and restaurants...)......!!!! Woman Sad

Well I'm glad Mr. Puff is behaving.....and before it cooled down here....most people were waiting until after dark too to walk their dogs (heat indexes were 104!)..The humidity is really bad here in the morning..

I got really angry when I saw someone walking their dog in the heat of the day that poor dog, not only hot with the sun bearing down, but I can just imagine how those little paws felt on the HOT sidewalks---if the owner wanted to risk heat stroke then by all means go for it, but leave the dog at home!!!!   People are so stupid---and I can't image these IDIOTS that also leave pets/kids in sizzling temperatues in cars---2 kids died her recently, the so called mom, should experience the same fate as those kids!!! Cat Mad

KATIE, I just don't understand QVC's thinking with all these sweaters and such........some of the cheerleaders stick up for QVC of course, by pointing out that all retailers bring fall/winter stuff out early, yes, but that's just not the case at QVC, because the hosts/vendors say that you can wear these things ALL YEAR ROUND---the fabric is so light weight etc etc.....I want to see the hosts and models wear that outside in our respective parts of country (in fact I'm on a break working from home, and I have QVC on---and Gary just mentioned that very phrase on a D&C Show)  I even sent an email to QVC awhile back suggesting they do an outdoor clothing show with the models and hosts wearing all these layers so customers can see how they work in the summer months......whoever replied to my email said that was a great idea and would refer that on....but I think that reply was a bunch of BS because I haven't seen it done (well it David Venable can go outside to grill..........)

And as Ive said, QVC seems to be marketing to the 70 and above demographic that gets cold easily and those that don't like to show their arms!!!! Well what about us under 70 folks that hate the heat and want to wear clothing that is comfortable in hot weather!!! Woman Frustrated  They are really limiting their sales, no wonder revenues are down.........but dont say we didnt warn you QVC!

Well stay COOL Katie and have a good week! Woman Very Happy

Oh, Oh.....looks like Mr. Puff ordered that sweater from QVC.....and he looks like he regrets it too---too hot and humid! Cat Wink

Image result for chocolate lab in sweater

SPURT, I will tell you a funny lobster story.  One day a woman called my office and said she was very upset because she had just come from Kroger and saw lobsters in the tank with rubber bands on their claws.  She was afraid they would starve!  I said "M'am, starving is the least of their worries, they are going to be eaten!" Woman LOL I can't eat lobsters, I know what they look like as little larval lobsters and how long it takes them to get that big and how low survival is to adulthood, and I just think they deserve to live in the ocean since they managed to survive to adult.  I know, I am weird.

Thanks for the info on the shampoo, don't think I will buying any.  I did get some horse shampoo from Vermont Soap.  I give Jordaen a nice cool shampoo after his lesson.  Then he rolls in the dirt when we get home.Woman Tongue

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt You've done it again ! Still smiling 😊Thanks so much!