Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 6-11/6-12---ITS PARTY TIME....

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt Good question... You know, on the low cost to send those gallons out to the faithful... Why, you'd think the Q would realize they'd pay anything to get those pricey bottles home... After all, if someone is willing to pay almost two hundred bills (can you believe that...) to get a gallon of that stuff home, then really... would they balk at another six to ten bucks... I sort of doubt it... Yes indeed, the Once Mighty management mavens surely took off their thinking caps on that one... Instead, they take their full retail priced handbags, you know, that are almost never really discounted... and tack another twelve bucks onto them, you know, to send them via Pony Express... Silly, because while there are surely handbag aficionados out there in Qville... many of them do realize there are other... and better... places to shop for a handbag. Not so with the gallons, where the Q is one of only a handful of options... Maybe you should write corporate and suggest they review this policy... Wow, they're really missing out on a wonderful opportunity to inflate those quarterly numbers.

Woman Wink

@stevieb  Ya know I tried to email the question through the website....and I got an error message "I was denied on the server"....I tried various browsers and settings and still no dice....I don't know if they banned me, or it's one of their glitches Woman WinkWoman LOL.... I did pose the question in their Customer Care Section of the Forum...

Maybe the $3 shipping is an added perk as a bonus considering the cost involved and the volume they sell for just a hair cleanser....Or perhaps Chaz agreed to bear some of the cost.......But baginistas should get a deal too considering the price range of the bags??????????????..

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb @GinaV24 @SunValley

Oh one more thing I forgot to add about the new movie theater.......

They had DYSON hand dryers in the restrooms---hmmmm---I wonder if they will soon be offered at QVC for home bathrooms----Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

And did they also have Pourri dispensers... @Spurt... 

@stevieb  What an excellent suggeston  I will have to pass that idea on to them. why maybe David & Kerstin could make a trip to demonstrate these wonderful products LIVE from the restrooms!!! ..Woman Very Happy

There is SO much I could say about this idea... but in the interest of good taste, I won't... Suffice it to say that a Q live remote from a public restroom would be very, very fitting...

Oh and yes, the glasses finally arrived but I'd like to send them back. They're a tad tight and pinch just a bit. While they'd probably loosen up, I'm not so sure I want them. On the other hand, that 'try on' fee is a force to be reckoned with... I'm sorry I ever ordered them.

@stevieb  Yes, certain images come to mind with this idea-Woman LOL----but think of the fun possibilities of GOING remote (pun intended)---why they could interview patrons leaving the stalls and have them share "their detailed experience".....Woman Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@stevieb  So sorry your glasses didn't work out......and how clever are some of the minds at QVC to think of the wonderful "try me fee" as a detterent to returns---just "brilliant" ---for THEM that is....definitely NOT the customer!  Yep, customers better make darn sure "it's a keeper" before they place their order---no more taking a chance and taking advantage of the "no questions asked" on their 30 day return policy as the hosts like to taut....Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt - that story about the movie theatre is great. Yes the more high tech things get the more possibility of failure.

I agree too about the donations. I prefer to give directly as often as possible, rather than thru 3rd parties.
Esteemed Contributor

seriously? Dyson hand dryers! Now see that is one of those things I never use. I'll dry my hands on my jeans or shirt (my mother would be so annoyed) before I will use those germ blasters!
Esteemed Contributor

boy that's the truth - the try on fee has certainly acted as a damper & deterrent for me to buy from QVC. No questions asked is still true but it has become far too expensive to gamble on fit these days.
Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:
seriously? Dyson hand dryers! Now see that is one of those things I never use. I'll dry my hands on my jeans or shirt (my mother would be so annoyed) before I will use those germ blasters!

@GinaV24  Yep GINA good ole DYSON, a leader in innovation Smiley Wink ......

new technology is only good when it works.......my sister, one of the smart phone zombies, of course made excuses for the theater but when it's the newest and state of the art it should've been tested, and should've worked....that is why when new technology comes along I wait awhile before jumping on the band wagon.....I give them a while to get all the bugs out---that's why I'm waiting before I get Windows 10.....happy with 8.1 for now...