Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 6/10-6/11 Q's BIRTHDAY WEEKEND

@homedecor1 oh dear homedecor1, I was so sorry to read your post.  It is so sad to lose a beloved pet.  I'll be thinking of you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt @homedecor1 you are both so right, animals always seem to know and they are a comfort when you need it most.

Respected Contributor

@Spurt  What cute party pets this week.  Loved all the doxies, of course!  DH is a big fan of your weekly updates, too.  We miss our sweet doxie, Heidi and this gives us a giggle in her memory every week!  Thank you, friend!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Spurt  What cute party pets this week.  Loved all the doxies, of course!  DH is a big fan of your weekly updates, too.  We miss our sweet doxie, Heidi and this gives us a giggle in her memory every week!  Thank you, friend!Cat Very Happy

@Pandalady

I'm happy to hear that the photos and the thread give you and your DH a giggle and a special remembrance and sweet memories of your dear Heidi. Heart     Take care my friend and have a good weekend! 

images (5).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@GinaV24

thank you yes today was a very sad day 😢I just can't imagine my sweet kitty got sick that quick but he's in a better place resting in peace🌈.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1

My heartfelt sympathy to you....Frack will always hold a special place in you heart and your memories..........

images (7).jpg

70d47a3766e6ac193d3505ad313340b0.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 yes, I'm sure that it was and will be for many days to come.  My deepest sympathy to you on your loss.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for bringing some smiles to my Friday morning!  

I just would like to know how those people can dress up those cats!!! If I tried that I'd probably end up in the ER...........

And so sorry to hear about the loss of the kitty to leukimia.  They hold such special places in our hearts and we miss them so much when they are gone.

Valued Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt

Oh my oh my I really needed this bit of laughter & joy today.  I am losing my kitty to feline leukemia and your kitty pics really brought a smile to me as I sit here holding my sweet kitty, Frack.

I know it's time to say "goodbye" but as long as he's comfortable and stable I'm going to enjoy & savor these moments.😿

Sometimes I read your parody a few times....you really should publish the "Spurt Q Weekend Guide...How not to get excited!"

thanks 😺

PS: wasn't QVC birthday celebration in November or is that "founders day" either way it's not a party by any stretch of the imagination!!!

homedecor, I am sorry to hear about your kitty. I, too, have a feline leukemia positive kitty who was infected when he showed up as a stray.  I named him Chanel because he was cat #5.  So far he is still doing well, but I know I will be facing the same thing in the future.  Enjoy the time you have left with your kitty.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Valued Contributor

SPURT, you have outdone yourself with the dogs and cats in party hats, etc.  (I am glad to see Mr. Puff did not send you pics this week).  The poodle in the shower cap with curlers and a bathrome is a hoot.

Hope you are well, the  temperatures are actually pretty nice these last few days.   We are all getting excited about the eclipse in August, I need to get my eclipse glasses.  We are going to have 100% totality, the second largest metropolitan area on the east coast.  The city is planning an entire weekend, with even a tailgating eclipse party at the fairgrounds!  Charleston also has big plans for the eclipse.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call