Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 6/10-6/11 Q's BIRTHDAY WEEKEND

@kittymom56 wrote:

Thank you for bringing some smiles to my Friday morning!  

I just would like to know how those people can dress up those cats!!! If I tried that I'd probably end up in the ER...........

And so sorry to hear about the loss of the kitty to leukimia.  They hold such special places in our hearts and we miss them so much when they are gone.

@kittymom56

download2 (1).jpg

Thanks for your kind words..............

I agree there must certainly be some "odd" kitties out there that actually like to dress up..Cat LOL..perhaps bribed with treats Cat Wink  But like you I have problems just putting on a special color or bandana for Halloween or Christmas let alone an entire outfit....LOL!!!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@katiescarlett wrote:

SPURT, you have outdone yourself with the dogs and cats in party hats, etc.  (I am glad to see Mr. Puff did not send you pics this week).  The poodle in the shower cap with curlers and a bathrome is a hoot.

Hope you are well, the  temperatures are actually pretty nice these last few days.   We are all getting excited about the eclipse in August, I need to get my eclipse glasses.  We are going to have 100% totality, the second largest metropolitan area on the east coast.  The city is planning an entire weekend, with even a tailgating eclipse party at the fairgrounds!  Charleston also has big plans for the eclipse.

@katiescarlett

Thanks ......  thanks for your nice comments about the party animals!  

Ive been doing well, except for allergies that came in with the heat and humidity.....my cats run every time I sneeze ....Cat LOL  Well low 90's here which is good for almost mid June....I hope everything is well with  you and your critters and your workload has turned manageable

WOW! thats neat about the eclipse in August....all the planned celebrations sound like lots of  fun!!!!  Everytime there seems to be a celestial happening it always turns cloudy here....lol.  I was lucky I got a photo of the Hunter's Moon last year before clouds rolled in....my sis was mad she missed it.....

Mr. Puff was a bit bummed that his party photo was sent out a bit late....

download (8).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt Still laughing! Loved the kitty dj! Thanks so much! 😹

Honored Contributor

@Spurt: This is my favorite pic of the week:

IMG_3945.JPG

Getting ready to party hearty, lol. Quite a birthday celebration lineup for the Q!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@katiescarlett wrote:

SPURT, you have outdone yourself with the dogs and cats in party hats, etc.  (I am glad to see Mr. Puff did not send you pics this week).  The poodle in the shower cap with curlers and a bathrome is a hoot.

Hope you are well, the  temperatures are actually pretty nice these last few days.   We are all getting excited about the eclipse in August, I need to get my eclipse glasses.  We are going to have 100% totality, the second largest metropolitan area on the east coast.  The city is planning an entire weekend, with even a tailgating eclipse party at the fairgrounds!  Charleston also has big plans for the eclipse.

@katiescarlett

Thanks ......  thanks for your nice comments about the party animals!  

Ive been doing well, except for allergies that came in with the heat and humidity.....my cats run every time I sneeze ....Cat LOL  Well low 90's here which is good for almost mid June....I hope everything is well with  you and your critters and your workload has turned manageable

WOW! thats neat about the eclipse in August....all the planned celebrations sound like lots of  fun!!!!  Everytime there seems to be a celestial happening it always turns cloudy here....lol.  I was lucky I got a photo of the Hunter's Moon last year before clouds rolled in....my sis was mad she missed it.....

Mr. Puff was a bit bummed that his party photo was sent out a bit late....

download (8).jpg

Ha!  I should have known, he has been acting all innocent lately, pretending to be on his best behavior.  Oh well, I guess that is what gave him a few days reprieve from being euthanized so that I would see his picture and adopt him.  Little did I know.....Woman Wink

I hope the weather holds here for August 21!.  I am half tempted to go home and see what the horses do, if anything.  They say birds will start to sing as the eclipse starts to end because they think it is dawn.  Wonder if I should get eclipse glasses for the horses!Woman LOL But then, they don't look up.Woman Happy

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Honored Contributor

Wow, that's a lot of animals in party hats. QVC went all out with another bed as a TSV - snooze.