Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 6/1-6/2 SUMMER FUN,HAIR CARE& MATTRESSES

P.S. On QVC2, you'll find a bunch of great kitchen and food shows on Saturday starting with ITKWM in the morning, and Antonella's 15th Anniversary show is at 6 p.m. ET.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt Very cute!  My favorite is the sweet little piglet in the pink daisy bikini.Thank you and enjoy your weekend. 😁

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Thanks, @Spurt! And everyone should be on the lookout for special deals and possibly even some free shipping since it's QVC's Birthday Bash weekend...  Smiley Surprised

@loriqvc 

Its always the same thing..easy pay...free shipping would be nice..

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt - Once they announced that every day in June will feature Easy Pay on every item, I got my hopes up for something better popping up during the "Birthday Bash" days, but so far there's no free shipping in sight. Now they're promoting some special something for the full day tomorrow, so we'll see...

Esteemed Contributor

well I didn't bother to watch on Sunday so was there anything "special" really special, I mean or just more EZ pays and other promos for a Q card.

Esteemed Contributor

@GinaV24 - They announced a special day of 5 or 6 Easy Pays on everything instead of just general Easy Pays on everything. Woo. Hoo.  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc glad that you like their announcement. Personally I'd be more interested in free shipping for the month. I'd buy some things that I have in my wish list.

Enjoy their birthday bash!

Esteemed Contributor

@GinaV24 - I was being sooooo sarcastic in that post; sorry you couldn't tell.