Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 5/6-5/7-FASHION & SUMMER TECH!

[ Edited ]

@Spurt

Another winner in the weekend line-up for YOU 😃👍🏻not Q!🙁👎🏻

Love the Siamese in the LV tote - I miss my Siamese kitty - she'd be in my tote!

Heading North this weekend to GD & sons bday celebration - time to see  if the skies are "still friendly"after all the airline hoopla these past weeks!

Have a great weekend! Thanks for the chuckle...🙂🙂

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt

Another winner in the weekend line-up for YOU 😃👍🏻not Q!🙁👎🏻

Love the Siamese in the LV tote - I miss my Siamese kitty - she'd be in my tote!

Heading North this weekend to GD & sons bday celebration - time to see  if the skies are "still friendly"after all the airline hoopla these past weeks!

Have a great weekend! Thanks for the chuckle...🙂🙂

@homedecor1

Glad you liked the photo of the siamese kitty which reminded you of your special kitty. .....I had a lynx point siamese and she was my special and favorite kitty of all times..........Cat SadHeart  Perhaps our kitties are playing together over the land of the Rainbow Bridge.....

What is up with these airlines!!!!....Its just CRAZY....now people have to worry about safety both from terrorist and airline personnel!!!  

I hope you have a wonderful time with your family birthday celebration and have safe and happytrip and flight! Take Care! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma @Imaoldhippie @GinaV24 @Pandalady @homedecor1 

@Mz iMac 

Thank you all for your kind comments and your continued support! Glad you like the thread.............hope it brought you a smile or a chuckle..........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Hey SPURT, glad to see that Mr. Puff did not send you any pictures for this week's offering.  I guess he is not technologically saavy and, therefore, had no pictures of him with computers.Woman Wink

I saw online that ITKWD is offering those ridiculously priced KCS hot dogs.  Who pays $56 plus tax for 24 hot dogs???  I guess some people do, since there clearly is a market on QVC for them.  But hot dogs are probably one of the most universally available foods in stores!!

Did you get the e-mail from QVC with the survey?  I did and I did not hold back. 

By the way, at the beginning you mentioned it is an exciting weekend for sports, but you left out the most exciting 2 minutes in sports!! The Kentucky Derby!!  I had my 2017 official mint julep glass at the ready for the race.  Now, on to the Preakness in two weeks.

Hope you are having a good weekend!

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@katiescarlett wrote:

Hey SPURT, glad to see that Mr. Puff did not send you any pictures for this week's offering.  I guess he is not technologically saavy and, therefore, had no pictures of him with computers.Woman Wink

I saw online that ITKWD is offering those ridiculously priced KCS hot dogs.  Who pays $56 plus tax for 24 hot dogs???  I guess some people do, since there clearly is a market on QVC for them.  But hot dogs are probably one of the most universally available foods in stores!!

Did you get the e-mail from QVC with the survey?  I did and I did not hold back. 

By the way, at the beginning you mentioned it is an exciting weekend for sports, but you left out the most exciting 2 minutes in sports!! The Kentucky Derby!!  I had my 2017 official mint julep glass at the ready for the race.  Now, on to the Preakness in two weeks.

Hope you are having a good weekend!

@katiescarlett

No photos from Mr. Puff recently................I guess he was busy enjoying the spring weather.........oh oh...I spoke too soon....

images.jpg.......

I just cant believe that people buy this prepared food at these outraeous prices!!!  Some say that they are homebound, recovering from surgery etc, or no longer cook etc etc and love the convenience , but like I said in another thread, local grocery stores have delivery and offer similar prepared good tasting food at much cheaper prices!!!  I just dont get it!!!  

I thought about the Kentucky Derby....those horses are absolutely magnificient!!!  But there are some that are "offended" by it all.....feel the horses are exploited etc etc...and I didnt want to deal with that.............

Hey I didnt get a survey Woman Sad......... Woman Mad......perhaps they were afraid of what I'd say....LOL!!!  But glad you didnt hold back and let it rip............

Have a great week!