Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRV 5/6-5/7-FASHION & SUMMER TECH!

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks------

There's various forms of excitement----

Excitement in sports--------

Image result for kawhi leonard dunking basketball          download.jpg

Excitement in the movies-----
 download3 (2).jpgdownload 4(2).jpg

Excitement on TV ...............

Image result for judge judy on tv     Image result for cats watching TV

Unfortunately, there is NO excitement on QVC this weekend.......................

Related image

Saturday it's another theme day................FASHION DAYS---ALL EASY PAY OFFERS!!!!  And ISAAC MIZRAH LIVE is the featured fashion line..................

Image result for isaac mizrahi qvc    Image result for isaac mizrahi models qvc in sunglasses  Image result for isaac mizrahi models qvc in sunglasses

These Isaac fashionistas will put on their sunglasses (just like Isaac's models) and watch the shows
Image result for dogs wearing sunglasses   Image result for dogs wearing sunglasses  Image result for dogs wearing sunglasses     Image result for dogs wearing sunglasses

Catch ISAAC's shows at 12-1AM, 3-4AM, 6-7AM, 12-2PM, 5-7PM.................And stay tuned for more fashion with AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS!--Isaac Mazrahi, Susan Graver, and Lori Goldstein will be present............

Here's some shoppers dressed in style ready for some fashion.................

Related image   

Image result for poodles in funny spring outfits       Image result for dachshunds in funny spring outfits            Image result for cats in funny spring costumes   Related image

Its a "Beautiful Day" with SATURDAY MORNING Q--FASHION EDITION!!!

5.jpg    Image result for poodles in funny spring outfits

Too much fashion makes some grab the remote.................
Image result for cats with remote

Of course there will be even more fashion with LOGO.....................

Image result for dachshunds in funny spring outfits

And of course it wouldn't be a Saturday without DOONEY & BURKE.......Baganistas rejoice!!!!.........

Image result for cats inside handbags  Image result for cats inside handbags    Related image

NEXT UP-----DENIM & COMPANY------------

Image result for cats in blue jeans Image result for chickens in blue jeans    Image result for cats in blue jeans   Image result for chickens in blue jeans    Image result for dogs in blue jeans

Don't fall asleep.........................

Image result for sleeping animal buddies

SUSAN GRAVER IS ON HER WAY WITH MORE FASHION! 
Related image

And to clothes out the day (pun intended) ..................it's PM STYLE WITH SHAWN KILLINGER AND ISAAC MIRAHI LIVE-FASHION DAYS FINALE----Gee I wonder if Shawn an Isaac will debate again about whether the moon is a planet............
6.jpg7.jpg 

QVC host Shawn Killinger and designer Isaac Mizrahi were debating whether the Moon is a planet or a star. Here is a snippet of that conversation that made national headlines:

Killinger: "Isn't the moon a star?"

Mizrahi : "No, the Moon is a planet, darling."

Killinger: "Don't look at me like that! The sun is a star!"

Mizrahi: "I don't know what the Sun is."

The Moon, the Earth's only natural satellite, is neither, by the way.

Maybe the next segment will be selling science textbooks.

And we will close out the Saturday programming with that fascinating debate ......................

***

I know so many of you will cancel all your plans and stay right in front of your TV for QVC's Sunday lineup.............(HAHAHA!)

funny dog pictures 3

You'll be jumping up and down when you hear this news are you ready for TODAY'S TOP TECH-HOT SUMMER TECH featuring HDTVs, computers, tablets, cameras, audio equipment and more........(even though it's not officially summer yet).....................

Image result for cat on the beach

See all these thrilling presentations at----12-1AM, 3-4AM, 8-9AM, 11AM-12PM, 3-4PM, 6-7PM, 9-10PM, 11PM-12AM

Image result for dogs using computers Image result for Cat playing on Computer tablet
    Image result for dogs and cameras

It looks like this programming will require a special remote because you certainly will want to change the channel in order to prevent an all day snooze.............

Before we explore the wonderful world of technology---the day kicks off with SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN & DAN.........

Of course David with be on board Sunday for IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!!!!
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor

HAPPY DANCE, HAPPY DANCE, HAPPY DANCE...............................

Time for exercise with TOTAL GYM.....................

Image result for kerstin qvc total gym   Image result for cats on total gym

Image result for cats on total gym

PERFECT TIMING!!!...............Time to take a nap with SLEEP NUMBER BEDS.....................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Image result for dogs on sleep number beds

Time to sparkle with FACETS OF DIAMONIQUE JEWELRY-----

Image result for dogs wearing diamond jewelryImage result for pets wearing diamond Jewelry   Image result for dogs wearing diamond jewelry

And Liquid Knit fans know that Sunday evening is their time to watch their favorite chatty designer, SUSAN GRAVER with SUSAN GRAVER STYLE---WEEKEND EDITION!

Image result for animals in funny spring fashions  Image result for cats in spring fashions

Image result for pigs inspring clothes    Image result for pets wearing spring clothes

And the day ends with TODAYS TOP TECH -HOT SUMMER TECH!!!

Image result for cat sleeping funny positions

QVC's weekend is a real bore....................
Image result for cat sleeping funny positions

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE! 
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 5/6-5/7-FASHION & SUMMER TECH!

As usual, your animal pics are "da bomb!!!!!" 

As for the Q programming this weekend......

blink.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

If there were any justice in the world, I'd be able to give you ten hearts for this post, @Spurt. I think it's your best ever. 

Honored Contributor

Spurt,

Always enjoy your posts,

Image result for pugs thank you images

Esteemed Contributor

awesome @Spurt! well, I must say that lineup is well you said it better than I can.

I'm sure I can find something to do with my Saturday although I tend to like IM's clothes so I may tune in for at least a while on Saturday.  Sunday is right out though.

Fantastical photos as always, too.  Smiled at the cats in the Dooney bags.  I was looking thru one of my gym bags last night (trying to figure out what the heck I did with my padlock for my gym locker!?) and Lily was helping me look by laying on top of the handles so I couldn't open the bag, when I moved her and emptied some of it, she then got IN the bag.  All that and I still haven't found the dratted lock.  Probably easier to just buy a new one.

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

awesome @Spurt! well, I must say that lineup is well you said it better than I can.

I'm sure I can find something to do with my Saturday although I tend to like IM's clothes so I may tune in for at least a while on Saturday.  Sunday is right out though.

Fantastical photos as always, too.  Smiled at the cats in the Dooney bags.  I was looking thru one of my gym bags last night (trying to figure out what the heck I did with my padlock for my gym locker!?) and Lily was helping me look by laying on top of the handles so I couldn't open the bag, when I moved her and emptied some of it, she then got IN the bag.  All that and I still haven't found the dratted lock.  Probably easier to just buy a new one.

@GinaV24

Oh sweet Lily....so nice of her to help you....and she found a new place to perhaps take a nap.....IN THE BAG!!!  so cute! Cat Very HappyHeart

My sis and some cousins are getting together for lunch...........dont quite know what else Ill be doing....will have to figure that out.....

QVC's Sunday programing is just HORRID!!!!  The only thing missing was a vacuum......I certainly will NOT be watching! Woman Tongue

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Very cute @Spurt!! 

I'll be watching some stuff I DVR'd this weekend....

Honored Contributor

What a great post, thank you for putting a smile on my face this morning.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Oh yes, they are both very helpful.  Lily seems to like bags the most. Ella just wants to "see" the view from my shoulder of whatever I am looking at especially if that is inside a closet where they normally aren't allowed.  Now that warm weather is coming and I will be unbundling out of my fleece & long sleeves, I seriously NEED to cut her nails.

Lunch sounds like fun. If it dries out, I'll do some yard work, if not, I'll find something else to do.

Geez, I looked at the Denim & Co swim dress and thought no, that's not for me and so far none of the "new" items on the page aren't calling to me either.

Have a great weekend.

Respected Contributor

@Spurt  You had me at "dachshund" my friend!  Cute pictures made me smile today!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!