Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRV 5/3-5/4 Fashion and Bose....

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks,

Looking forward to the weekend?  Perhaps you're due for inclement weather?  Let's see what options QVC has for your viewing pleasure this weekend....
dog reading newspaper

Guess what gang....Saturday is another fashion day!!!! Leah is back, so let's get stylin' fashionistas with AM STYLE....
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and indoor

And after AM STYLE stay tuned for these shows:

SATURDAY MORNING Q--Fashion Edition

DENIM & CO. (2 Shows)

VIONIC FOOTWEAR

CUDDL DUDS

SUSAN GRAVER STYLE

SKETCHERS

LOGO

PM STYLE

Nope. Done. Dead. | Literally Just 23 Pictures Of Dogs In Pajamas

Poodle wearing warm shirt

PIC BY SANDI SWIRIDOFF / CATERS NEWS AGENCY - (Pictured: Reagan with his teddy ) - fluffy dog and his human best friend are breaking the Internets heart thanks to their adorable images. Mr Reagan, a two-year-old Australian Labradoodle, lives with Sandi Swiridoff and is best friends with her fostered grandchild. Their loving friendship is captured in adorable photos posted to nearly 60,000 Instagram followers - often with the buddies wear matching outfits. To protect the little boys privacy, Sand

This fashionista who knows rolled up sleeves is the only way to rock a long sleeve shirt. | 27 Cats Who Are A Better Human Than You

Untitled.png

Nuevas Gafas para mascotas pequeños

Image result for cat fashion meme

60 Cats All Dressed Up And Ready For The Catwalk | CutesyPooh

Image via Statesman; this is a good article on Fall hazards to your dog like mushrooms, compost; antifreeze and allergies.

21 Pets Who Are Totally Over Your Halloween BS | CutesyPooh

Ridiculous Halloween Pet Costumes. @Benjamin Arp, you and Rudy could be Batman and Robin.

Designed for Le Chien Palm Springs Fashion Week El Paseo and worn by Stella, this wonderful party dress is made of a purple ribbon lace bodice and ruffled tiered skirt with lots of tulle to hold it out. It has a built in harness top so attach the leash and go. To give you a feel for Le Chien, I included pictures of the

Fashionista #cat #cats

Untitled2.png

Check out this Pomeranian in a frog costume!

The honey bee costume for dogs is two-piece with metallic gold wings, a black floral lace dress and white lace petticoat.

105 Halloween Cat Costumes That Will Make You Smile

Image result for cat fashion meme

#halloween #sunflowers #halloweencostumes #dog #cuteanimals #fall

Fashion day is finally over.....

Image result for sunday coffee clipart
HAPPY SUNDAY!

It's a new day, so let's take a peek at what's in store on Sunday at QVC....

Oh boy....looks like an old favorite is back ....it's none other than BOSE SOUND INNOVATIONS....

Related image    Image result for bose qvc

Related image

Watch all the fun demos which are at---12AM, 8AM, 11AM, 6PM, 8PM.....Not sure which BOSE product will be featured...stay tuned...
Image result for cat and bose music system

Image result for Bose Frames Rondo Audio Sunglasses with Built-In Speakers & Case     Image result for qvc bose tv

Image result for cat with sunglasses

Image result for dog wearing headphones

Mary DeAngelis gets it all going with SUNDAY MORNING Q
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing

Mary's cat Jasper doesn't look too excited...Image may contain: cat and indoor

At high noon the foodies can't wait for IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID....
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting, people eating, pizza and food

pineapple pug costumes, only on Pinterest would you find this.

Hot diggity dog, these pups are AaaahH-dorable!

Image result for dog eat dog world meme
And I know many look forward to the time in the show when David pauses to present cleaning products....
"I'm a mop! How's this for a Halloween costume?"

Next up....shoe time with FOR THE LOVE OF SHOES....
Image result for dog eating shoes

Like re-runs???...hope so because Dyson was on last weekend and makes a return appearance...
Image result for bored cat meme

Fashion returns to spice things up with SUSAN GRAVER STYLE....
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

Image result for poodles in summer clothes

fancy Poodle      

Image result for cats in costumes

Image result for maltese in summer clothes

Related image

For the weekend finale it's Q THE DEALS

Has your dog ever eaten your money?

Have a great weekend everyone!
Related image
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 5/3-5/4 Fashion and Bose....

-1.jpg

837514213.gif173836.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

OshKosh Bgosh kitty is my favorite this week. So many fabulous choices, it is difficult to choose. The outfit reminded me of my grandfather. 

Your thread brings sunshine to a rainy day.

Thank you, 

🦋

Honored Contributor

To think someone just asked how to clean hardwood floors and I said use a Swiffer. I wish I could have cut & pasted the DOGMOP😀
Trusted Contributor

Pilgrim dog🤣🤣🤣
Honored Contributor

@Spurt.  Seems like an unusually appealing group of abused and mistreated pets this week.  The expressions on some (most) of their faces are priceless.  Good job!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Spurt,

Love all your posts!

https://herzogherald.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/may-national-pet-month.jpg?w=640https://animalfair.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/May-pet-Cancer1.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Spurt  a serious bunch of cuties in that batch of photos! I loved the dog in the duck costume and so many of the others, too. Hmm fashion on Saturday - that's a possibility for background noise as I clean since it sounds as though we may have rain in the forecast for the morning at least. There is supposed to be a food truck and craft beer festival at the fairgrounds in the afternoon and evening so if the weather holds out, I may zip over to that and see what's going on there.  I will totally skip Sunday's programming. I like to cook but don't need any more "stuff". I foolishly bought another set of lock and lock containers but these are supposed to stack - which they do but NOT with the lids on which would be the most helpful. However I am starting to repurpose my older non-stacking lock and lock for uses where they don't have to go in the cabinet and take up space.

As always I enjoyed the photos and the reviews!

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Spurt  a serious bunch of cuties in that batch of photos! I loved the dog in the duck costume and so many of the others, too. Hmm fashion on Saturday - that's a possibility for background noise as I clean since it sounds as though we may have rain in the forecast for the morning at least. There is supposed to be a food truck and craft beer festival at the fairgrounds in the afternoon and evening so if the weather holds out, I may zip over to that and see what's going on there.  I will totally skip Sunday's programming. I like to cook but don't need any more "stuff". I foolishly bought another set of lock and lock containers but these are supposed to stack - which they do but NOT with the lids on which would be the most helpful. However I am starting to repurpose my older non-stacking lock and lock for uses where they don't have to go in the cabinet and take up space.

As always I enjoyed the photos and the reviews!

@GinaV24 

Hi Gina.... glad you liked the critter.photos. 

I like Lock n Lock too but have enough for the space in my cabinets and pantry I allotted for them.  Great for storing dry  cat food....

Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead....enjoy and take care.  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt.  Seems like an unusually appealing group of abused and mistreated pets this week.  The expressions on some (most) of their faces are priceless.  Good job!

@Kachina624 

Yep an interesting group of critters that dont like their clothes...😆😆

Here's an addition to pix of unhappy cats..We finished our city's Fiesta week and this is her cats Fiesta "Celebration" photo...doesn't look a bit happy....LOL....He was a rescue. He was in real bad shape when she got him, now he's a healthy and usuallyhappy fellow...he really has a charming personality and a bit of a mischief maker....

20160917_121859 (2).jpg