Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 5/20-5/21 PILLOW TALK AND MORE TECH!

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Spurt your sister's cat is very handsome!  I loved the kitty in the Darth Vader helmet, too.  Quite sinister looking.  My girls decided 4 a.m. was the purrfect time to wake up and eat!  And that means Mom didn't get much more sleep even after the 4 a.m. feeding.  Oh well.  At least it wasn't 3 a.m.

I see that QVC is showing us products we can't live w/o -- the good news is the weekend weather is supposed to cool off and be very pleasant.  So I will go do yard work.  I have my list made and assuming that the lawn mower will cooperate (fingers crossed everyone), I'll get the grass cut finally.

Thanks for the fun post, Spurt, always great to read and see the photos you choose. 

@GinaV24

Thanks for your continued support and glad you liked the post

My sister could relate to your early morning feedings....she complains that her cat wakes her up in the wee hours of the morning too.....and if she ignores him and hide under the covers he jumps on her to get her up---LOL!!!!  

My cats get dry food which is available all the time....but the minute I get up before I can pour my first cup of coffee one of my kitty's is begging for her treats!!!  But at least they dont wake me up....Woman WinkWoman LOL

Hope the lawn mower cooperates and you get your yard work done! 

Im going to the Parade Of Homes this weekend.....not looking to move or buy a house but its neat to see the newest in appliances and see how the homes are decorated....get lots of ideas and some are just fun ----one was decorated in a theme of old movie stars, another home had a room for the dog.....the swag of the curtains were made of rawhide bones.....  it had art work of dogs and of course a very fancy dog bed in rhinestones and ruffles....so funny!  One of the best decorated rooms was a bedroom decorated by a High School Homemaking Class!!!  You can vote for your favorite homes and favorite decorated homes and they got my vote.....

I also have to do some volunteer stuff on Sunday so it will be a busy weekend! 

Take Care!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Glue a few sequins around his collar and call him a Quacker! 

Screenshot_20170518-212923.jpg

@Kachina624

yellow-lol-smiley-emoticon.gif

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Spurt  Thank you for my weekly giggles!  Loved all the pictures and appreciate your hard work each and every week!

@Pandalady

images.jpg

Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

Image result for thank you dog images

@meallen616

images (1).jpg

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

Love these pictures!

@Spurt

images.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt I'm bringing this over here because they pretty clearly only want a serious sports discussion over there... but I just have to say... as much as I adore Gisele... when my boy Tom tires of her shooting off her mouth and decides to leave her... I'll be waiting... Oh yea... with open arms... And she can even keep the kids...

Woman Very Happy Heart Woman Tongue

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt I'm bringing this over here because they pretty clearly only want a serious sports discussion over there... but I just have to say... as much as I adore Gisele... when my boy Tom tires of her shooting off her mouth and decides to leave her... I'll be waiting... Oh yea... with open arms... And she can even keep the kids...

@stevieb

getting him on the rebound..............Woman Wink

I thought oh oh....Gisele get ready for the divorce papers.....your in BIG trouble!!!!  

And for your wedding gift from me I'll send you and Tommy a wonderful QVC E-Card!!!----Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb

I thought oh oh....Gisele get ready for the divorce papers.....your in BIG trouble!!!!  

And for your wedding gift from me I send you and Tommy a wonderful QVC E-Card!!!----Woman Very Happy

Oh Spurt @Spurt how very kind of you, and with that as inducement, I think when the time comes he and I will just shack-up. No wedding gifts needed... Really...

Otherwise, hey, on rebound works... 

Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb

And for your wedding gift from me I send you and Tommy a wonderful QVC E-Card!!!----Woman Very Happy

Oh Spurt @Spurt how very kind of you, and with that as inducement, I think when the time comes he and I will just shack-up. No wedding gifts needed... Really...

Smiley Wink

@stevieb

No, no, no.....there MUST be a wedding, that way if things dont work out you can get half of what he has......(dont ya watch Judge Judy....too many "live-in with benefits" women wind up with nothing when the guy cheats and its time to move on..........)   Besides think of the nice dress and handbag and shoes you can buy for the ceremony......why you can fly to Paris and have something personally designed and as to accessories think of the nice jewelry to put some sparkle on the ceremony.....Now Im not talking full wedding gown....just something real real real nice....Woman Wink 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb

Smiley Wink

@stevieb

No, no, no.....there MUST be a wedding, that way if things dont work out you can get half of what he has......(dont ya watch Judge Judy....too many "live-in with benefits" women wind up with nothing when the guy cheats and its time to move on..........)   Besides think of the nice dress and handbag and shoes you can buy for the ceremony......why you can fly to Paris and have something personally designed and as to accessories think of the nice jewelry to put some sparkle on the ceremony.....Now Im not talking full wedding gown....just something real real real nice....Woman Wink 

It could be fun @Spurt... And it is true that I would deserve a little something... you know... just in case... But really, with all he can provide, truly no QVC gifts, er, gifts are necessary... One thing though, Spurt, as much as I adore them, I'm not seeing too many brides these days carrying a handbag...

Woman Very Happy

Ohhhh and I'll need some special lingerie for that, well, special night... And sweetie, take it to the bank, we're not talking Carole Hochman flannel, courtesy of the Once Mighty !!

Woman Surprised