Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRV 5/20-5/21 PILLOW TALK AND MORE TECH!

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks!

Another weekend.......and more "exciting" weekend viewing from QVC---
 (BTW this handsome black kitty is my sister's cat)....
18425006_1532259476806381_2621104792474381669_n.jpg

It's early but do you feel drowsy.....want to doze off.....need something to rest your head on........QVC comes to your rescue with MY PILLOW!!!!  BTW May is BETTER SLEEP MONTH!

Image result for dog resting on human pillow    Related image  Image result for dog resting on human pillowImage result for dog resting on human pillow
These shows will bring you sweet dreams at 12-1AM, 6-7AM, 3-4PM, 6-7PM, 8-9PM, 11PM-12AM......................

Saturday starts off with AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS with special guests SUSAN GRAVER and LAURA GELLER......................
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing
Leah will quit horsing around and bring Q viewers some fashions...............

Image result for fashionable cats

Related image

Image result for fashionable cats

Next up.....SATURDAY MORNING Q!!!--featuring MY PILLOW....looks like this show was too fascinating for some.................

Image result for dog resting on human pillow

More fashion with LOGO BY LORI GOLDSTEIN...............WEEKEND EDITION!

Related image  Image result for fashionable cats  Related image   Image result for fashionable cats

Back from last weekend ..............it's PHILOSOPHY!!!...............

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and indoor

rub a dub dub...............

Image result for dog in tub of suds

Get your beauty on with BOBBI BROWN COSMETICS ---ALL EASY PAY OFFERS!

Image result for cat with cosmetics in bathroom

Baganistas can join in the fun with our ole friend, DOONEY & BOURKE!!!!

Image result for dog inside handbag

Boy QVC's programming can sure put someone to sleep and the programming is perfect for the last MY PILLOW show...........

Image result for cats sleepingon human pillow       Related image   Image result for cats sleepingon human pillow

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY---What does QVC have in store for viewers????????

Most of the nertwork TV Shows have completed their finales....so now its time for re-runs......

download (11).jpg

Image result for dogs watching tv in the 1950s  download (12).jpgImage result for cartoon characters watching tv   Image result for cartoon characters watching tv     Image result for warner brothers cartoons watching tv  Image result for flintstones watching tv  

And QVC is no different.....bringing you another Sunday of TODAY'S TOP TECH-HOT SUMMER TECH!!!........................
  Image result for grumpy cat

Oh I knew you'd be thrilled.............................explore the latest trends and innovations in HDTVs, computers, tablets, cameras, audio equipment, gaming and more from the leading brands you know and trust. 

Image result for dogs with computer   Image result for cats with camera  Image result for cats with computer tablets

Image result for cats with computer tablets    Related image  Image result for dogs watching big screen tv

These fascinating programs can be viewed at 12-1AM, 8-9AM, 11AM-12PM, 3-4PM, 7-8PM, 11PM-12AM.................

There's more handbags with DOONEY & BOURKE!!!...............

Image result for dog inside handbag  Image result for dog inside handbag  Image result for cats inside purses

Helllllllllllllloooooooooooooooo  FOODIES and HOMECOOKS................ pull up a chair and watch IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!!!...............remember, keep it flavorful!!!..............

Image may contain: 1 person

Image result for animal chefs   14177_463248137051154_580864516_n.jpg  
Image result for cat in the kitchen   Image result for Cats in the Kitchen Cat Food

Haven't had enough of PHILOSOPHY-BEAUTY...well you're in luck tune in at 4-6PM.......
Image result for dogs sitting in funny positions
Some will be put to sleep....while others will be amazed or interested....

Image result for funny dog sitting on couch

Image result for dogs sitting in funny positions    Image result for funny dog sitting on couch

Image result for funny dog sitting on couch

Get up and at 'em with SKETCHERS...................

Image result for cats wearing sneakers
  Image result for dogs in sneakers  Image result for dogs in sneakers

Time to tune in for WE GOT IT with MARY BETH AND RICK!.....

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor
who knows what they got ....just hope its not contagious...............

Related image

Fashion time---SUSAN GRAVER STYLE --- WEEKEND EDITION.....those wanting to be on trend in liquid knit will be watching for sure...........

Image may contain: cat

Image result for fashionable cats Image result for fashionable cats  

You'll stand up and cheer today's LAST appearance of TODAY'S TOP TECH SHOW -SUMMER TECH!  If someone can wake you up that is!!!.....................

Image result for dog snoozing

HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!................

Untitled.jpg
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 5/20-5/21 PILLOW TALK AND MORE TECH!

@Spurt  Not my Pillow!!!!  Anything but that.  It's the ultimate QVC drag.  Dysons of any ilk are fascinating by comparison.  Pets with their pillows are really cute though. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Love these pictures!

@Spurt

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt  Not my Pillow!!!!  Anything but that.  It's the ultimate QVC drag.  Dysons of any ilk are fascinating by comparison.  Pets with their pillows are really cute though. 

@Kachina624

Unfortunately, QVC brings the infommercial to Q viewers!!!!!  You mean you dont enjoy the model testing an ordinary pillow and then a MY PILLOW?????  Cat WinkCat LOL  At least its something made in the USA!  But still BORING nonetheless!  QVC sure knows how to make weekends "fun" don't they Woman Tongue

Glad you liked the pets with pillows....I agree much cuter! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Thank you for my weekly giggles!  Loved all the pictures and appreciate your hard work each and every week!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Glue a few sequins around his collar and call him a Quacker! 

Screenshot_20170518-212923.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt your sister's cat is very handsome!  I loved the kitty in the Darth Vader helmet, too.  Quite sinister looking.  My girls decided 4 a.m. was the purrfect time to wake up and eat!  And that means Mom didn't get much more sleep even after the 4 a.m. feeding.  Oh well.  At least it wasn't 3 a.m.

I see that QVC is showing us products we can't live w/o -- the good news is the weekend weather is supposed to cool off and be very pleasant.  So I will go do yard work.  I have my list made and assuming that the lawn mower will cooperate (fingers crossed everyone), I'll get the grass cut finally.

Thanks for the fun post, Spurt, always great to read and see the photos you choose. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt Just dropping in to say DS's kitty is one handsome devil. As for QVC's programming, as always, words simply fail to describe that level of monotony...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt Just dropping in to say DS's kitty is one handsome devil. As for QVC's programming, as always, words simply fail to describe that level of monotony...

@stevieb

He is not only handsome he has such a cute personality too......and gets into mischief too (loves to open kitchen drawers and cabinets)...he likes to sit at the windowsill and watch the birds,..he's made friends with a squirrel that comes to my sisters birdfeeder.....I wish you could have seen him when my sis found him....the poor guy!!!  But now he's healthy, happy and spoiled rotten!!!  He has the personality of an Oriental Shorhair...very siamese like...he's a talker.  I had to take care of him when my sister went out of town for her work. 

As for QVC....they are one rotten Shopping Channel with stale programming and products! Woman LOLWoman Wink.