Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 5/18-5/19--SUMMER BEAUTY & A VACUUM

@Spurt  Thank you. It’s been more difficult this time around. Five weeks today. 

DH and I still have Bubba!!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

Someday you're going get the book "Q Did What? Weekend Previews" published...and I'm buying it -- all I need to give me laughs anyday!

and to think the PTB at Q keep on giving you  "boring weekend (and everyday) programming" to use😉🙃🤷‍♀️

A0279B42-469A-4093-9AC2-D583BA3EEEC0.jpeg

have a great weekend💐

Trusted Contributor

@SpurtI just love your pics, the one that really made me smile was the pup in the kiddie pool with the heart shaped sunglasses on.  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Thank you, friend for the doxies and other cuties this week.  I really appreciate your efforts.  Now, this gives me an idea of what to do with the enless empty tissue boxes at school, since my kiddos go through tissues like water!!!

Afternoon Random Picture Dump 40 Pics

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Spurt  Thank you, friend for the doxies and other cuties this week.  I really appreciate your efforts.  Now, this gives me an idea of what to do with the enless empty tissue boxes at school, since my kiddos go through tissues like water!!!

Afternoon Random Picture Dump 40 Pics

@Pandalady 

Cat LOL  Cat LOL

Enjoy your weekend Panda....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”