Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 5/18-5/19--SUMMER BEAUTY & A VACUUM

@AuntG wrote:
Stop it, Spurt! I'm sure you know exactly what I mean when I say I need 'poise' just to read your hilarious previews. I really did have pink plastic rollers just like the cat is modeling.

@AuntG 

Hi, I think I still have those pink rollers in the back of the bottom shelf of my bathroom cabinet Smiley Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

This is a scene that has played out dozens of times in my house.  Did I ever mention my brand-new Uggs boots?  Even the dog breed is correct.

20190515_165638.png

@Kachina624 

WOW sorry about your painful memory of your UGG Boots....!!!!  My Beagle did a number on a new pair of shoes with wooden heels......but despite their flaws we still loved our pups ...and we miss them...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

You are  hilarious.  I hope you get paid for your posts. You are a light in a dark tunnel the Q has created. I look forward to your posts every week   I wish you the best.

@elated 

Image result for cat thank you

No I dont get paid for these posts....but I work at home and it keeps me awake during web meetings....or waiting for data to complete my work assignments.....Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

These are really cute.  Love these kitty cats. 

I chose this this one in memory of my recently deceased Grayson. He wouldn’t wear anything like this though.

9DFBC0D9-1720-4EAC-A1DE-D366C7FD4F08.jpeg

This kitty reminds me of my Elvis also deceased. He was into everything and no fears.

E4E7A4CB-232C-4AC4-9CCA-E8D51C8B6746.jpeg

Love this kitty.  I don’t think I’ve seen one this color combo before.

6721EEDD-36F7-4F63-A7A4-8C92E2668C24.jpeg

Thanks for weekend in review animal photos. Love them all. @Spurt 

@OKPrincess 

So sorry about your loss.....

We love our furbabies so much.......and its so difficult when they pass on and it leaves such an empty place in our heart......

crying-cat-face_1f63f.png

The last photo of that tortoiseshell cat reminds me of a neighbor's cat, who we call the "roof cat" ....she climbs trees and gets on the roofs of houses and then cries ....but eventually she figures it out and gets down....But one time it freaked me out because I kept hearing a cat cry but didnt see one....I finally looked up and there she was on the roof .....lol...so I notified her pet parent...she did come down....

Honored Contributor

@meallen616 

Image result for cat thank you

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Spurt for all of the fine information AND the wonderful photos. the good news - the weather here in the Philadelphia area is supposed to be nice on the weekend for a change!  That means I will totally and I do mean totally skip watching QVC this weekend. I don't need any beauty stuff. I was going thru my closet and I have unopened kits that I should really donate to one of the women's organizations so that if someone needs them, they would have them AND it will get it out of my house.

I do have to say that this photo really intrigued me.

Image result for cats messing with cosmetics

Hope that everyone has a great weekend. I'm going kayaking!

Respected Contributor

oh @Kachina624 sorry to hear about your new boots.

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

Thanks @Spurt for all of the fine information AND the wonderful photos. the good news - the weather here in the Philadelphia area is supposed to be nice on the weekend for a change!  That means I will totally and I do mean totally skip watching QVC this weekend. I don't need any beauty stuff. I was going thru my closet and I have unopened kits that I should really donate to one of the women's organizations so that if someone needs them, they would have them AND it will get it out of my house.

I do have to say that this photo really intrigued me.

Image result for cats messing with cosmetics

Hope that everyone has a great weekend. I'm going kayaking!

@GinaV24 

Interesting eye makeup, isn't it.....It's suppose to rain here but I still won't be watching QVC....maybe go to a movie with friends...or finish the book I'm reading...

Enjoy your good weather and have nice weekend....

download (3).jpg

Trusted Contributor

applause.gif

Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

Image result for bird clapping

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise