Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRV 5/14-5/15-BEAUTY, STYLE & MOM!

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks! 

Can you believe it the month of May is half over.....before you know it, Christmas In July will soon make its appearance on QVC...............Ho, Ho, Ho!

Image result for cat with santa hat

But before that time arrives let's check out this week's QVC weekend lineup...Perhaps inspired by the recent film..................

Image result for beauty and the beast

Yes folks it's a "beast" of a lineup with ALL DAY BEAUTY, as QVC presents---BEAUTY WE LOVE---ALL EASY PAY OFFERS (well what SOME viewers love anyway)...........

Image result for dog snarling
 ....now now....It'll be fun as QVC brings you all your long time and often seen "favorites"........

It kicks off with JENNIFER'S BEAUTY BAG!!!..................

Image result for cat inside cosmetic bag   download.jpg Image result for cat inside cosmetic bagImage result for cat inside cosmetic bag  

Next up---SATURDAY MORNING Q--BEAUTY EDITION, featuring IT COSMETICS and PETER THOMAS ROTH!!!!  followed by 3 more IT COSMETIC shows......1-2PM, 4-6PM, 8-10PM.......

Image result for animals wearing makeup  Image result for animals wearing makeup download (1).jpgImage result for animals wearing makeup

After you get your cosmetics, it's time to work on your hair with LUXHAIR NOW BY SHERRI SHEPHERD--WIGS/EXTENSIONS
  Image result for cats with wigs   Image result for cats with wigs      Image result for cats with wigs  Image result for cats with wigs

Image result for dogs with wigs

And it wouldn't be a weekend without DYSON!!!----but not a vacuum or fan, this time it's hair styling tools and facial cleansing devices...................

Image result for cat with hairstyling tools        Image result for cat at groomerImage result for cat at groomers

Another weekend returnee---it's PHILOSOPHY!!!  

rub a dub dub...............Image result for dog in bowl of suds

Now for the big finale!!!

Related image

Oh you will be absolutely "thrilled" it's BEAUTY WE LOVE! featuring IT COSMETICS and PETER THOMAS ROTH!....after all one can never have too many beauty products....like these examples...........

Image result for Messy Bathroom Counter  Image result for Messy Bathroom Counter

Beautynistas will certainly tune in ..................

Image result for cats  bathroom counter
Image result for cat bathroom counter

So ends QVC's Saturday "spectacular"......................

Image result for dog sleeping in funny position

It's SUNDAY and ......................

Image result for  Mother's Day glitter Flowers Clip Art

And for this special occasion QVC brings you SUNDAY STYLE.............and CLARKS FOOTWEAR is the "FEET-URED" product.............

download (4).jpg

download (2).jpg download (3).jpg

Image result for  cats in shoe boxes   Image result for  dog in shoe boxes     

Watch the Clark Shows with mom---what a "fun" activity on her special day!

Image result for Puppy MommaImage result for Puppy Momma

Clark shows are 12-1AM, 10AM-12PM, 4-5PM, 7-8PM.............

Sunday starts with fashion with AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS--ACCESSORY EDITION-featuring what else..............CLARKS FOOTWEAR.........

Image result for cats on shoe rack  Image result for cats wearing scarves
Image result for cats wearing spring hats  Image result for cats wearing scarves    download (5).jpg

Every mom's favorite virtual "son" will be on hand to grace your day---it's IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID---special guest--AL "Bubba" Baker..............

download (6).jpg

Who is Bubba Baker......................
Image result for al bubba baker Image result for al bubba baker    
Al "Bubba" Baker is a former NFL defensive linebacker-turned restaurateur his specialty is his popular de-boned baby back ribs........

Next up........more fashion for mom with busy mom, Kerstin Lindquist with KERSTIN'S CLOSET.........featuring more Clarks.................

Image result for cat mom with kittens Image result for funny cat mom with kittens  Image result for mothers day cats

QVC has lots of closets today.....here's another one.............CAROLYN'S CLOSET!---featuring even more CLARKS!
   Image result for cute dog moms  Image result for cute dog moms          Image result for mom duck and babies      
Image result for baby white tailed deer    Image result for mama possum and babies   Related image

and the Mother's Day celebration ends with The Queen Of Liquid Knit---SUSAN GRAVER STYLE--WEEKEND EDITION!
Image result for dog dressed for mother's day   download (7).jpg  Related image Image result for Happy Mother's Day daschund  Image result for mother dog in dress  Image result for Happy Mother's Day daschund

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND AND HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOMS OUT THERE!.....................

Image result for mothers day cats

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 5/14-5/15-BEAUTY, STYLE & MOM!

Image result for lol images animatedImage result for happy mothers day animated images

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy mothers day gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Spurt   Thank you, friend.  Ok, Progressive's "Flo" Pom was super cute and I saw my doxies in there!  Happy Mother's Day to all here who are mothers and those who care for others!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady

Thank you PANDALADY! Glad you liked the thread.  I thought the Flo Pom was hysterical---Cat LOLCat LOL

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all moms and to furbaby moms too! Cat Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!5a9532e969c8129be792c8f035691f4f.jpg

Respected Contributor

LOL @Spurt so wonderfully funny and the photos were great!  Supposed to rain on Saturday (again) very annoying since it so messes with my outdoor plans (like mowing the grass)!  At any rate, I will most likely skip the Q offerings again this weekend based on my total lack of interest in what they are showing.  Dyson? Again!! Gee whiz.

This photo made me think - this is how I feel at work somedays.

Image result for cat mom with kittens

Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mom's out there.

Respected Contributor

Super cute!

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

LOL @Spurt so wonderfully funny and the photos were great!  Supposed to rain on Saturday (again) very annoying since it so messes with my outdoor plans (like mowing the grass)!  At any rate, I will most likely skip the Q offerings again this weekend based on my total lack of interest in what they are showing.  Dyson? Again!! Gee whiz.

This photo made me think - this is how I feel at work somedays.

Image result for cat mom with kittens

Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mom's out there.

@GinaV24

Hey GINA!!  

Well at least the rain will get ya out of mowing the lawn.............Woman Wink I'll trade ya our upper 80's weather for your rain! 

Nothing on the Q this weeken of interest to me......The only beauty products that theQ offers that.I like 2 Laura Geller products (primer and highlighter) and I order online....I cant stomach watching the SAME demos over and over and over again....does the IT COSMETICS vendor live in a part of the QVC's green room since she is on sooooo much---ENOUGH ALREADY!!!  And Im not a fan of that line either---I tried one of her kits and although supposed to be clinically tested her mascara made my eyes burn!!!!  Cheap Maybelline and Revlon mascara that you can buy at the drug store performed better and didn't burn!!! ........Her foundation isnt all that either!!!  And then Sunday Ill be watchin my Spurs in the Western Conference Finals---GO SPURS GO!!!  Woman Very Happy  If my mom were alive we certainly wouldn't be spending her special day watching hair care an skin tools.........Woman Tongue  

That photo and distressed looking kitty looks like me and some days at work too!!! 

Have a good one!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt: You outdid yourself this week with the photos of dolled-up critters with makeup and wigs, and adorable mothers with their babies. Thank you for your entertaining efforts, as always!

IMG_3885.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~