Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 5/11-5/12 Fashion, Summer, & Layzboy....

@Spurt, Thanks for all the laughs.  And even when some of your little actors have acted like little rascals, it makes them even cuter. 

Thanks for all you do, and I do wish all pet mommies a Very Happy Mother’s Day!

Valued Contributor

@Spurt Tho I always enjoy your Q weekend program guides, today's preview has me in tears. Literally! As in running down my cheeks. I have not laughed all week except at a Seinfeld episode (seen previously 14 times, but still makes me laugh). So now as I write this, I am still chuckling. Some of the pix could have been shot at my house only with different fur babies. 

RE "The Q": The refrain from an old Rolling Stones song came into my head: "Well, I used to love her (substiute "it" for the Q), but it's all over now." I know, weird.

It was like this when I got here!We love the Bounty, the quicker shredder upper. Ditto for the Charmin!

Valued Contributor

@Spurt   You my friend have way too much time on your hands.  Happy Mother's Day?  If not, enjoy it anyway.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@laluzdelmundo wrote:

@Spurt Tho I always enjoy your Q weekend program guides, today's preview has me in tears. Literally! As in running down my cheeks. I have not laughed all week except at a Seinfeld episode (seen previously 14 times, but still makes me laugh). So now as I write this, I am still chuckling. Some of the pix could have been shot at my house only with different fur babies. 

RE "The Q": The refrain from an old Rolling Stones song came into my head: "Well, I used to love her (substiute "it" for the Q), but it's all over now." I know, weird.

It was like this when I got here!We love the Bounty, the quicker shredder upper. Ditto for the Charmin!

@laluzdelmundo 

Thanks for your kind comments...., that Rolling Stone song should be the theme song for QVC viewers....Woman LOL

Yep, Some of the pix bring back fond memories of my furbabies over the years, but instead of paper towels my kitty did a number shredding toilet paper....why do we spend money on cat toys when cats find the strangest things with which to amuse themselves.....the other day I had put my handbag on a chair, one of my cats found the grocery store receipt and took it out and started playing with it and had a real fun time with it, meanwhile a pricey cat toy remained untouched....Cat LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Thank you, friend for your efforts!  I haven't been around in a few weeks but I am glad I came today.  Love the cuties!  This one is among my favorites this week! Thank you for brightening my day!!!Cat Very Happy

Image result for dogs in the kitchen

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Trusted Contributor

@SpurtAwesome pics and comments, you are very talented to put these pics up.  They make my day !!!!!