Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 4/29-4/30 MOMS AND FANS!!!

@katiescarlett

Yep you can't stop your Mr. Puff...LOL!!!  BTW he sent you this for "mother's day" Cat LOL

386c054d64a903422fde0ed25e082945.jpg

I'm not a fan of Philosophy either.....mostly because I just don't want to smell like food or fruit....LOL!!!!  I like B&BW too!!!  They have good products, great sales! and I get ecoupons and coupons in the mail from them all the time!!!!  Woman Very Happy

We've had so many days of hot weather already unusually warm even for us.....I had my thermostat at 75 and there were some days my A/C was really humming---I hate to see the start of the high utility bill season.....and its begun...Woman Tongue   Well with that "cool front" very nice this morning, and it will be mid 80's all week.....at least thats better than 90!!!  

WOW---final exams already---this year has really flown by!!!!  No rest for you KATIE with summer school starting up!!!!   Keep saying to yourself---retirement is just around the corner---it will soon be here! Woman WinkWoman Very Happy

LOL your comment about "rolling in the hay"......and that does seem like hard work to keep it all fresh and clean!!!  All I have to do is clean up cat litter (why do they have to get it OUTSIDE the litterbox when they cover their "stuff"....SHEESH!!! 

Take Care! Don't work too hard and have a good week! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

Your precious critter pics are adorable~!  Thanks for sharing them with us... and no Fitbit for me.... with my luck I'd keel over half way around the block and be embarressed to death when the EMR checked out my steps..... Woman Wink

@Q4u

LOL!!! And I had to laugh at Leah on Saturday's AM STYLE commenting on her Fit Bit steps as she moved around the set......I think she's ready for the Olympics now....LOL! Woman WinkWoman LOL 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:
Happy Mother's Day Mom! Love you but you're a lazy slob, here's a FitBit!
Nope, not a good gift idea unless it's what Mom wants. I got my mom a tank and scarf set from Evine she liked.
I'll tune into the fashion but everything else is a total Snooze fest. No one can make fans exciting.

@Cumbercookie13

I'm glad you found a MUCH BETTER alternative for your mom than those rather than those not so nice gifts from QVC----LOL!!!

Not only fans, but also vacuums, computers, beds and mattresses---a sure cure for insomnia and you can see it weekend after weekend, after weekend.....and those TSV presentatios go on forever and not only that they present it at least 2 times in each show...........I just have to change the channel.....wake me when its over.........

cat-nap-smiley-emoticon.gif 

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Spurt OMgosh absolutely priceless photos & commentary.  I skipped QVC since I had other things to do on Saturday and never watch on Sunday's any more since the programming just doesn't cut it for me.  Cleaning closets out is more exciting to me AND I had picked up books a the library on Saturday so I sat and read instead.

@GinaV24

Cleaning closets ....your ambitious....I SHOULD be doing that too....Woman LOL---even that is more entertaining than QVC's weekend programming!!!  

Reading is an EXCELLENT choice! 

images (1).jpg

On Saturday I did clean house and then late afternoon I went to Home Goods with some friends and we had a late lunch. Sunday I actually cooked and watched some shows on the Food Network.....and then discussed the NFL Draft on a Blog that a fan has set up for our team's fans ....I was real lazy Sunday---LOL!!!  But sometimes we all need days like that!