Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRV 4/29-4/30 MOMS AND FANS!!!

[ Edited ]

Hey Folks!!!!  

Are you ready for another exciting weekend of QVC????????????  Sorry to say you WILL be disappointed..........

Image result for grumpy cat's brother pokey

This weekend's theme is MEANT FOR MOM...............and the featured product for Saturday is FITBIT ALTA HR!!!!  Now QVC was careful not to actually combine the two---afterall who wants to insult your mom by saying, "hey mom you're otta shape".....so just certain shows are earmarked for mom.................So let's gather the gang around the TV and tune in the "fun"........

Image result for cats with kittens  Image result for cats with kittens

Image result for cats with kittens

Image result for dogs with puppies

The FITBIT Shows are at: 12-1AM, 6-7AM, 3-4PM, 6-7PM, 8-9PM, 11PM-12AM................

Image result for dogs with fitbit  

download.jpg

The weekend starts with a MOTHER'S DAY JEWELRY SPECIAL---GEMSTONE JEWELRY--FEATURING AFFINITY--DIAMOND JEWELRY!!!

Image result for dogs wearing diamonds  Image result for cats wearing diamonds  Image result for dogs wearing diamonds   

Time for fashion with LEAH WILLIAMS AND AM STYLE!!!----featuring LOGO!

Image result for cats wearing running gear

Image result for cats wearing running gear     Image result for cats wearing visor hats   Image result for cats wearing visor hats   Image result for cats wearing visor hats  
  Image result for dogs wearing visor hats 

Next up---SATURDAY MORNING Q featuring....what else--fit bit..............

download (1).jpg   

MOTHER'S DAY ALERT SPECIAL SHOW ----MEANT FOR MOM----featuring LOGO!!!  Get your mom some fashion!!!
 Image result for mom dog and pup   Image result for dogs wearing visor hats  Image result for cats wearing visor hats   Image result for cats in mother's day outfit  Image result for mom dog and puppy funny

Another "fun" MEANT FOR MOM Show featuring our old friends---DOONEY & BOURKE!!!   Two shows 4-6PM and 9-11PM................

Image result for cute animal mom with babies   

Image result for animals inside handbag

One more FITBIT show....................and we call it a day.........................

Image result for fitbit cat

What's on Sunday .....more MEANT FOR MOM!!!

download (23.jpgdownload (2)4.jpg

And what's more synonymous with QVC's weekends than DYSON----ITS MORE THAN A VACUUM YA KNOW.............

Image result for dogs and dyson

But hold on................this show is DYSON-DESIGN FOR LIVING it's all about DYSON FANS!!!!  Just another "fascinating" show with a different appliance...

Image result for dogs and dyson fans

Sure to make you leap for joy.....................tune it at 12-1AM, 11AM-12PM, 3-4PM, 6-7PM, 9-10PM, 11AM-12PM................

Image result for dogs and dyson fans

Maybe you don't need something to cool you down----but if your a FAN you might enjoy SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN & DAN..............

Image result for carolyn gracie and dan hughes

Of course the home cooks and foodies can't wait wait for IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!!! And don't you love how QVC is now incorporating the TSV into the show no matter or relevant or irrevelant it is........................

Image result for cats in chefs hat   Related image

ATTENTION-ATTENTION PLEASE---MEANT FOR MOM SHOW-PHILOSOPHY (wasn't this just on last week?)...................

Image result for grumpy cats looking bored

Get ready for an anniversary party----

Image result for dog with anniversary party hat
LISA RINNA COLLECTION---FASHION 5TH ANNIVERSARY --- and get this folks, it's LIVE all the way FROM BEVERLY HILLS, CA!!!  Wonder if the Beverly Hillbillies will be watching the show.........they seem like a fashion forward family.............

Image result for beverly hillbillies

Maybe they can watch the show from the CEEment pond................
Image result for beverly hillbillies

And there's more fashion----SUSAN GRAVER STYLE-WEEKEND EDITION!---Liquid Knit Fans rejoice!!!

Image result for cat raising its paws

Image result for dogs wearing garden clothes
Image result for Dog

Okay QVC FANS... the perfect show to end the weekend is DYSON DESIGNS FOR LIVING featuring FANS....LOL!!!  Stay cool, no matter what type of fan you use! 

Image result for cats and fans

HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND FOLKS!

It's NFL DRAFT TIME and I'll be watching ...

Image result for 2017 nfl draft order        download (12).jpg     Image result for 2017 nfl draft order

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 4/29-4/30 MOMS AND FANS!!!

I've considered putting my FitBug on my dog to rack up extra steps but she's lazier than I am.

Thanks for the head's up and the cute pix

@Spurt

Honored Contributor

@Spurt-

love it! especially the English bulldogs-puppies and mama and baby and of course Grumpy Cat/tardar sauceSmiley HappyHeart!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

I've considered putting my FitBug on my dog to rack up extra steps but she's lazier than I am.

Thanks for the head's up and the cute pix

@Spurt

@software

Hey software .......I know what you mean...........one of my kitty's sure could use one..and needs to be more active than just eating treats..LOL   This is how my cat would look on a treadmill  Cat LOLCat LOL  Good luck with your pup....Cat Wink

Image result for chubby cat on treadmill

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@Spurt-

love it! especially the English bulldogs-puppies and mama and baby and of course Grumpy Cat/tardar sauceSmiley HappyHeart!

@on the bay

Hi ON THE BAY! Glad you liked the photos.....and gotta have some Grumpy Cat wisdom.....

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the cute pics, 

Image result for happy mothers day animated images

Respected Contributor

Thank you @Spurt!  Absolutely love the doggies and kities this week!  You are appreciated, my friend!  Also loved that the Beverly Hillbillies made a special apperance for this weekend's update!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt all I can say is 💖💖💖💖 Thank you!!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

Pokey and Grumpy!! My favorites! Smiley Happy

Image result for grumpy cat's brother pokey

Image result for grumpy cats looking bored

Esteemed Contributor

Jewelry or a Dooney.....I'll take for Mother's Day........but IF MY FAMILY IS LISTENING.........NO sweepers....fans....or Fit Bit!!!!!! LOL

I remember the year my brother got Calphalon pots and pans for his wife when the boys were little........he thought it was a GREAT gift.... my SIL ....not so much....