Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 4/22-4/23--EARTH DAY & THE RETURN OF..................

@Spurt

Thanks Spurt..... it's A292853.  Good looking out!

Am going to order black as an early b day present & the juniper color as an early xmas present to myself.  All colors are still available.  Exterior is 100% leather except for the stitching.

Again....

TY Languages.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Spurt

Thanks Spurt..... it's A292853.  Good looking out!

Am going to order black as an early b day present & the juniper color as an early xmas present to myself.  All colors are still available.  Exterior is 100% leather except for the stitching.

Again....

TY Languages.png

@Mz iMac

Glad I could help. I remember seeing that bag in one of the recent shows and liked it...but I had already bought a Tig at Stein Mart, so I used up my handbag allowance for a whie---LOL!..

I like your choice in colors.  Enjoy your handbags! Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Hey Gina, I have a weather question for you........You live in PA what is the weather supposed to be Thursday through Saturday????  They are holding the  NFL draft in Philly and the NFL decided to hold the thing outside.......I hope it's not supposed to rain?????????  

images.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

well @Spurt since the forecast was changed at the last minute in my area and it rained on Saturday (I had the same expression on my face as the first cat in your post).  I changed an appointment thinking it was going to be a nice day -- wrong!  At any rate, I watched some of AM style and then did my usual channel switch for background noise since I am not a fan of whatever the Saturday show is that comes after AM style.  BTW I didn't buy the sandals even though they looked pretty, I kept reminding myself I did NOT need another pair of shoes and since I was organizing my closet at the same time, that was apparent based on the number of shoes already in it!

Sunday however was a really nice day weather wise so I went off to Lowe's to buy the things I didn't go out in the rain for on Saturday and managed to get almost everything I wanted UNTIL the lights went out!  Fortunately for whatever reason, the registers still actually worked and I gave up on searching in the dark for a roll of chicken wire and simply paid for what I had in may cart and went home rather than wasting more time.

I enjoyed your fun thoughts and photos as always.  Hope you have a great week.

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

well @Spurt since the forecast was changed at the last minute in my area and it rained on Saturday (I had the same expression on my face as the first cat in your post).  I changed an appointment thinking it was going to be a nice day -- wrong!  At any rate, I watched some of AM style and then did my usual channel switch for background noise since I am not a fan of whatever the Saturday show is that comes after AM style.  BTW I didn't buy the sandals even though they looked pretty, I kept reminding myself I did NOT need another pair of shoes and since I was organizing my closet at the same time, that was apparent based on the number of shoes already in it!

Sunday however was a really nice day weather wise so I went off to Lowe's to buy the things I didn't go out in the rain for on Saturday and managed to get almost everything I wanted UNTIL the lights went out!  Fortunately for whatever reason, the registers still actually worked and I gave up on searching in the dark for a roll of chicken wire and simply paid for what I had in may cart and went home rather than wasting more time.

I enjoyed your fun thoughts and photos as always.  Hope you have a great week.

@GinaV24

It seems the more technology the weaher forecasters have at their disposal, the more INACCURATE their predictions are?????

Sorry it rained on your Saturday......if you have Q2 you can skip Saturday Morning Q on QVC's regular channel and go to Q2 with MORE AM STYLE WITH GABRIELLE, you can also view Q2 on the website too.  I'm not much of a fan of Saturday Morning Q eiher....who wants to watch Kerstin exercise??????????  ZZZZZZZZZZ  If the activities I plan for Saturday are later on in the day or for dinner or late movie, I might watch Gabrielle, I like her she is one of the few calm hosts ......OR I find something else to do or watch...............

That is a strange experience you had at Lowes with the lights going out, thankfully the registers still worked. One time when I was shopping with a friend at Dillards the lights went out and the cash registers didnt work, and they wouldnt let anyone leave the store.....I guess they worried people would leave without paying for their stuff.....It was about 30 minutes before the lights came back on..................

So what is the weather for 4/27, 4/28, and 4/29 when the NFL draft comes to Philly???

Are your siamese kitties the "old school" siamese ----  I think they call them "apple body" or the sleek new kind of siamese cats??????????????

Have a good week!

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24

Maybe its a good thing you didnt buy the TSV sandals on Saturday, if they didnt fit right you wouldve had to pay the $10 "try me fee" to return them.

Valued Contributor

Hey SPURT, have been off the boards for a while, staying away from my computer at home after spending too much time on one at work.  Ugh.

I celebrated Earth Day at the March for Science.  Lots of dogs, one wearing a sign that said "I Just Came for the Pi."  Too cute.Woman Very Happy  I thought about taking one of my "monsters" like Gidget or Daisy the black Lab, but I was going to grocery shop after the march.

The Q has been so boring that I have watched absolutely nothing. 

Hope you are well, final exams are in full swing here.  Dawn Staley finally took off her "netlace" of the basketball net from the National Championship game.Woman LOL

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call