Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 3/9-3/10-STYLE, INSECTS & GARDENING

@GinaV24 wrote:

ah back to our regular programming is it? Hi @Spurt Lovely photos as always, the one of the Siamese kitty in the first posting looks just like my Lily. The topiary dog peeing and the one of the dog asleep in the flowers are also favorites.

Probably will watch Leah since I do enjoy her shows but as far as the rest of the shows, I'll be opting out. We are supposed to have a decent weather day on Saturday so I will take advantage of it and try and do some fun things. Sunday of course will be a wash out with rain forecasted all day. We can't seem to get a whole weekend without weather. I don't want us to go to drought conditions but I am sure tired of snow/rain/sleet etc every other day.

thanks for putting this together for us to enjoy. Have a great week.

@GinaV24 

Hi Gina, glad you enjoyed the thread.  How is miss Lilly?

I only watch AM STYLE too..

Enjoy your nice weather Saturday ...Its been chilly here, supposed to warm up, but rainy all weekend....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hi @Spurt Miss Lily and Miss Ella are doing well but like their mama, they would certainly be happier if it was warmer and less rainy/snowy but I guess we just have to all bear with it for a while longer. They both lay stretched out on top of the radiator in the morning before I go to work and then move upstairs where it is much warmer to either lay on the DVR box (which is warm) or to their heated bed until I get home at night.

So we change the daylight savings this weekend, too. I wish they would finally decide to just stop switching back and forth. My body clock is annoyed no matter which way we go.

I found this photo which made me laugh -- even though my kitties do not go outside. Hope you have a great weekend.

kick the groundhog butt photo.jpg

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

Hi @Spurt Miss Lily and Miss Ella are doing well but like their mama, they would certainly be happier if it was warmer and less rainy/snowy but I guess we just have to all bear with it for a while longer. They both lay stretched out on top of the radiator in the morning before I go to work and then move upstairs where it is much warmer to either lay on the DVR box (which is warm) or to their heated bed until I get home at night.

So we change the daylight savings this weekend, too. I wish they would finally decide to just stop switching back and forth. My body clock is annoyed no matter which way we go.

I found this photo which made me laugh -- even though my kitties do not go outside. Hope you have a great weekend.

kick the groundhog butt photo.jpg

@GinaV24 

Love the photo.....Cat LOL

Give Miss Lilly and Miss Emma a hug for me Cat Very Happy Heart

One of my neighbors has a new kitty, she's a siamese...what a sweetie...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

The snake looks very stylish in the hat; it brings out her color quite nicely. The iguana in the lace outfit is just too cute! As are all the other fashionistas.

Our area hasn't gotten the snow that affected other states; temperatures are in the 40's. That's OK, I don't miss snow at all. The worst storm we had was in January when we got 7 inches; otherwise there's only been an inch or two at a time. Right now, nothing.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

The snake looks very stylish in the hat; it brings out her color quite nicely. The iguana in the lace outfit is just too cute! As are all the other fashionistas.

Our area hasn't gotten the snow that affected other states; temperatures are in the 40's. That's OK, I don't miss snow at all. The worst storm we had was in January when we got 7 inches; otherwise there's only been an inch or two at a time. Right now, nothing.

@teganslaw 

Glad you like the photos.

That's great that your area missed the bad snowstorms....The weather here has been like a roller coaster....It was 49 for the high, then 78, then 38hi/26 lo, then 49 followed by 63...it was 79 today, and this weekend its supposed to be 80 then go down to 70's and 60's......Its difficult to figure what to wear....