Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRV 3/9-3/10-STYLE, INSECTS & GARDENING

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks,

This weekend looks like it's back to basics......and the old regular programs return.....

Image result for cat watching tv

All the fun starts with LEAH WILLIAMS and AM STYLE....

Is that a new co-host for Leah????  Also stay tuned for more fashion with LOGO at 7PM........
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, shoes

After a full weekend of spring fashion these critters want to show off their new outfits....
Hysterical!!! Not that my cat would be excited to wear this.

9 Cute Animals Who Dress Better than We Do

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

Crocheted Flower Hat for Cat or Dog, Pink and Purple Flower Hat for Pet, Spring Flower Pet Hat

The New Blue Polka Dot Dress is right in step in the new colors of Spring. Great for everyday wear, light weight and fun design. Comes complete with matching leash and D-Ring.

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

Images of cats dresses | cat clothes, cat dresses, cat sweaters

See the source image

See the source image         

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image   

Latest Fashion Trend for Pets: Crocheted Hats!

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

Next up SATURDAY MORNING Q!
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and indoor

Get your finances in order with host David and SUZE ORMAN FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS
Image result for rich cat with money

Back again-----IT COSMETICS!  Two shows 3 PM and 9 PM

17 Dogs Who Definitely Love Makeup Wayyy More Than You Do

Time for gardening with HOME AND GARDEN UPDATE......at 5 PM.........and more gardening at 11 PM with Rick and QVC IN THE GARDEN....
Your garden can be a pet-friendly, "peaceable kingdom" for both pets and people. It just takes a little understanding of the pet's point of view. Learn more on HGTV.

Hope QVC has some unique items like this one that captures that "special moment".......

cindy hattersley's precocious dog Beau in her beautiful garden #labradorretriever #labrador #gardenstyle #birdbath #gardendesign #gardens #gardens

Cat Enclosures Seattle - Catio Spaces: BENEFITS OF A CAT ENCLOSURE #catnipbenefits

Max used to do this when he got hot after retrieving a ball. Funniest thing we ever saw!

These things are pretty and smell so niceeeeee

So ends another QVC SATURDAY........

***
HSunday

And it's gardening day at the Q....it's also insect time....the featured product is another old favorite....
DYNA TRAP INSECT AND MOSQUITO CONTROL.......
Image result for mosquito meme

DYNA TRAP SHOWS at 12 AM, 9 AM, 12 PM, 4 PM, and 10 PM......

Image result for dog in bee costume

download (4).jpg

Untitled.png

Image result for dog in insect costume       

Image result for Homemade Bug Costumes

Killing insects is not a good lead in to IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID, but that's QVC ...Anyway these foodies are ready to watch David.....
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor

These foodies are dressed as their favorite food....
See the source image

Image result for dog chilling on couch

Corn dog

Pets are cute. Pets in costumes are cuter. And pets in food costumes? Cuteness. Overload. Need proof? Just keep scrolling.   1. Hotdog Dog    Image: ...      

Image result for cat dressed as hot dog

Image result for cat in food costume

Image result for cat in food costume  

Dogs in Food Costumes | Banana Split Dog Costume     Taco Cat | Community Post: 31 Cats That Are Doing Halloween Better Than You

grapes

Next...... it's YOU'RE HOME WITH JILL--GARDEN EDITION.....Followed by ROBERTA'S UNIQUE GARDENS at 8 PM.....and PATIO AND GARDEN 11 PM

mostlycatsmostly.tumblr.com via Cat in the Lilacs by Christy Fleener @ myshutterspace.com   

Press the X to close this window

* * " Who beez Daisy Dukes? Olds human guys always ravin'- reminiscin' abouts her."

Dig. Everything! This dog knows what he's doing in the garden!

So ends another fun weekend at QVC.....

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND FOLKS!

Cat came back after playing in garden at 45℃ weather
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 3/9-3/10-STYLE, INSECTS & GARDENING

@Spurt   Fab and funny pictures as always, especially liked the topiary dog peeing on the corner of the house, cracked me up!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Haha! 

@Spurt 

This picture says it all!

Image result for cat watching tv

also love those iguanas and the big beautiful dogs in the birdbaths! Don't you just love them?!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

LOL!

This is pretty much how I put on makeup-

I love wearing it but get impatient about putting it on. So maybe I'll let my daughter do itSmiley Happy

17 Dogs Who Definitely Love Makeup Wayyy More Than You Do

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Spurt,

Always makes me laugh! Thanks,

https://data.photofunky.net/output/image/a/1/8/3/a18319/photofunky.gif

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@meallen616 -

Aww! What sweetie pies! Trying so hard to keep that pose!Smiley HappyHeart

https://data.photofunky.net/output/image/a/1/8/3/a18319/photofunky.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt, Thanks for many laughs, as usual.  I think I’ll tear myself away from QVC this weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

Ummm, usually I love your pix and get a lot of laughs... but that snake in the hat is just creeeepy.   

Enjoyed the rest of the spring fashion, tho.  Thanks!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

ah back to our regular programming is it? Hi @Spurt Lovely photos as always, the one of the Siamese kitty in the first posting looks just like my Lily. The topiary dog peeing and the one of the dog asleep in the flowers are also favorites.

Probably will watch Leah since I do enjoy her shows but as far as the rest of the shows, I'll be opting out. We are supposed to have a decent weather day on Saturday so I will take advantage of it and try and do some fun things. Sunday of course will be a wash out with rain forecasted all day. We can't seem to get a whole weekend without weather. I don't want us to go to drought conditions but I am sure tired of snow/rain/sleet etc every other day.

thanks for putting this together for us to enjoy. Have a great week.

Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay  this Siamese kitty looks just like one of my girls!