Valued Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 3/30-3/31 Blinking, Food, & Fashion

I loved it all...I especially loved the cat with the white boots standing as tall as he can,to try and reach the steak.Thank you once again for all the enjoyment you bring to us!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt,

I love all of them! Thanks so much for the laughs!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xGbl7_EGN7s/T4SaJ87bngI/AAAAAAAADDA/GwL4DyUHgW4/s1600/wednesday9_2365222.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt that was an awesome critter review. I smiled all the way thru. You had me with the cat poking his/her head out of the sofa. Oh dear! I actually think that the house with all those German Shepherds doesn't need any other alarm system. I had a German Shepherd mix many years ago and she was the best security I ever had. No one approached the house w/o me knowing it.  Now I have cats (who are no help when it comes to security) and an electronic alarm system. I actually purchased the arlo cameras (not from QVC) and I find them very helpful since I wasn't willing to pay the $ to have the security company do it.

Hope you all have a very nice weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

@pam I love rotties! they are wonderful dogs. I lived next to a family that had gotten a rottweiler puppy and apparently had NO idea what to do with him. They seemed to be scared to death of the poor baby and would leave him outside with a shelter and food and water. I had two of my own so whenever I was out there, I'd give him a biscuit and make over him, too. I figured I wanted the dog to like me a lot.

It paid off a year later when someone tried to steal the dog and I had just gotten home and yelled at the guys trying to get him into the car. He broke away from them and came running to me. Of course in the next few seconds, I thought, wow, if those guys are really bad guys I'm in trouble. Fortunately they jumped into their car and drove away - without the dog. It really shook me up. I took him into my yard and fed and watered him. I was always sorry that a nice dog like that didn't have better owners. If I hadn't had two of my own, I'd have asked animal control to let me take him but I'm sure that wouldn't have gone over well with the neighbors. (sigh) They didn't mistreat him exactly but they sure didn't love him like he deserved either.

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Spurt that was an awesome critter review. I smiled all the way thru. You had me with the cat poking his/her head out of the sofa. Oh dear! I actually think that the house with all those German Shepherds doesn't need any other alarm system. I had a German Shepherd mix many years ago and she was the best security I ever had. No one approached the house w/o me knowing it.  Now I have cats (who are no help when it comes to security) and an electronic alarm system. I actually purchased the arlo cameras (not from QVC) and I find them very helpful since I wasn't willing to pay the $ to have the security company do it.

Hope you all have a very nice weekend.

@GinaV24 

Glad you enjoyed the photos....Everyone's favorite, including mine, seems to be the cat and the sofa Cat LOL

I once had a cat that thought he was a dog, every time someone knocked at the door he'd growl....LOL!  My current cats are no help with security either Cat LOL

Have a good weekend.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

@Spurt  Gotta give you major points for posting all these fabulous pix and quotes!  How in heck did you do that?  Pretty pretty pretty pretty Good!

I love the bed quilt, BTW. Also ALL THE CATS (allergic to dogs).

For the Food I'd love to dig out my old photo of our preschool class pet, a big Bunny, who'd "sneak' out of his cage during lunch and sit on the empty chair with the kids (we always gave him a bite of everything!)  Priceless WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL ANIMALS make life worth living (most of the time).

You're SO talented.....keep 'em coming!