Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRV 2/4-2/5---A SUPER WEEKEND.....

[ Edited ]
Hello Folks----Well it's that weekend......"the big game" as QVC refers to it......
                th.jpg              

Looks like these critters are ready for some football......

PATRIOTS VERSUS FALCONS---

Image result for dogs in patriots jersey   temp206543_1040667906421_1517261405_30114026_5158_n.jpg

Image result for dogs atlanta falcons

And it looks like QVC should be penalized with a personal foul...................

QVC counters the programming with their PRE-SEEASON FASHION AND ACCESSORIES EVENT!!!--oh oh that looks like a FUMBLE to me.......

The featured product is CLARKS FOOTWEAR..............................................hmmmm wonder if they make football cleats....
Image result for puppy bowl

Looks like lots of action on defense

Image result for puppy bowl    Image result for puppy bowl  

Meanwhile QVC shows AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS......wonder if they will show fashions for the football fan....

Image result for kitten bowl cheerleaders     Image result for puppy bowl cat cheerleaders

Image result for puppy bowl cat cheerleaders   Related image  Related image

QVC presents SATURDAY MORNING Q--featuring CLARKS and GILI with JILL MARTIN ----an incomplete pass.......

Furballs will take the field in Kitten Bowl III this Sunday

Next up........Baganistas give a FIELD GOAL to DOONEY & BOURKE!!!!!.............

Image result for puppy bowl half time show

TIME OUT----for SHAWN Says.....ACCESSORIZE---with CLARKS and GILI with JILL MARTIN.......

Image result for puppy bowl half time show

What a CATCH.........
Image result for kitten bowl

And QVC things you can CATCH A DEAL with LUG TRAVEL & HANDBAGS...........followed by another showing of DOONEY & BOURKE.....

WOW!!!!  It's a GOAL LINE  STAND........and QVC viewers can't stand the excitement with THE PERFECT (or is that PURRFECT) ACCESSORY WITH JANE----featuring CLARKS and STAN HERMAN.......

Related image

And it looks like it's aTIME OUT.....as QVC calls it day.......

***

And the festivities continue for this BIG GAME WEEKEND.......with pre-game activities.......

QVC brings MORE of their PRE-SEASON FASHION AND ACCESSORIES EVENT..........................featuring SUSAN GRAVER STYLE!!!  Meanwhile.....it looks the pups have established a running game........

And it looks like the pups don't like the call by the ref......

Related image

And it's a TOUCHDOWN.............

Image result for puppy bowl field goal

And speaking of things that are special, there's a special edition of AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS on QVC...........

And the pass is COMPLETE........

TOUCHDOWN......

It's half time......time for some SUPER SNACKS........................with IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!!!

Image result for david venable super bowl snacks

And for your HALFTIME SHOW.......it's KITTY GAGA...........

Related image

images.jpg  

It looks like there's a PERSONAL FOUL.............................. as QVC AGAIN presents SERTA!!!!!!!! (weren't they just on last week)!

Image result for animal planet puppy bowl

Nothing blings like RINGS.......and QVC follows suit with JUDITH RIPKA JEWELRY......

Image result for super bowl rings

QVC finally scores a TOUCHDOWN with FOOTBALL TEAM SHOP..........

Of course a  TROPHY will be awarded to the WINNER...........unfortunately no trophy for QVC......
index.jpg  Vika-Trophy.jpg

HAVE A SUPER WEEKEND FOLKS!!!!...............................
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 2/4-2/5---A SUPER (BOWL) WEEKEND.....

@Spurt

The images and commentary were all touchdowns! 

Thank you for the fun, laughter and animal cuteness. 

You scored again this week!

I look forward to the kitten and puppy bowl. 

Thank you. Very much appreciated. 

Esteemed Contributor

oh @Spurt you outdid yourself this time!  all those cuties -- puppies and kittens who can resist!  Not me.

Well I may watch Clark's, probably not SG or ITKWD.  Puppy/kitten bowl though, that's a must see.  I'm planning to skipping the half time show for the SB not my cup of tea. 

Honored Contributor

@SpurtCute pics.

As for the "big game" label QVC used -   doesn't "Super Bowl" belong to the NFL and QVC has to avoid legal issues attached to the name?

Honored Contributor

So cute, much appreciated, thanks,

Image result for thank you pug with football images

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@millieshops wrote:

@SpurtCute pics.

As for the "big game" label QVC used -   doesn't "Super Bowl" belong to the NFL and QVC has to avoid legal issues attached to the name?

Yes and it's not QVC's fault.........To me it's ridiculus that the NFL pursues legal action against companies that use the term....ESPN can use it, but not QVC and other companies....its a matter of the GREEDY NFL.....

http://time.com/3674416/super-bowl-nfl-copyright-ads/

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@millieshops

QVC sells NFL gear.  So they get a pass.  They are one of many NFL resellers.

=========

@Spurt

I can't stop837514213.gif837514213.gifat those pics.  You outdid yourself! 283917.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 2/4-2/5---A SUPER WEEKEND.....

@Spurt  Great game!  Felines vs. the Canines.........looks like the felines caught more touchdown passes, so they win this one!

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

Puppy Bowl-That's my speed!

Respected Contributor

It's gotten ridiculous that legal issues make saying "Super Bowl" illegal. It's not like they sell super bowls off the shelf at the local big box store.

@Spurt your commentary is so funny. I would give your preview a good touchdown celebration but the Commissioner has deemed all my moves illegal!!