Respected Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRV 2/3-2/4 SUPER WEEKEND!

@Spurt  I'm flipping in between.  I need two TVs in here!  LOL  Reminds me of growing up when my dad would take the very small black and white TV from my bedroom and put it in the living room to be able to watch two football games at once.Cat Surprised

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

LOL @Spurt loving the goat in the PJ's along with all of the other animals.  Boy the cat in the bowl was pretty awesome, too.  We had a party in our office today in honor of the Superbowl --  LOL, I'm going to call it what I want - phooey on the NFL.  So as I was getting ready to mix up my layered taco dip, I had washed a bowl and put it on the counter while I got the ingredients together and along came Miss Nosy Puss who steps right into it!  Of course after removing the cat, I had to wash the bowl again (sigh).  Oh well, at least I was able to both of them from walking thru the finished product.  That would NOT have been fun.

Thanks for the warning on the QVC schedule - although I will admit that at least fashion will make me consider watching.  I haven't bought any cuddle dud items -- how are they as a product?  certainly better priced than the barefoot dreams brand! I don't care if it does come from California, I'm not willing to pay those prices when I already have other warm clothes -- yeah they are fleece, not the ooh and ahh stuff from BD but I guess I don't see it.  To each their own.

Going to be cold here in Philadelphia again this weekend but the sun is out so that's nice.

Stay warm @Spurt and all of the rest of the lovely ladies.

@GinaV24

That's so funny about your kitty and the Taco dip bowl...LOL Cat LOL

I agree that fashion is not as bad as all day mattresses, beds, computers/tablets/electronics, beauty, or vacuums or copper chef or blenders.............Woman Frustrated

Still they show the TSV every few seconds....and some of the clothing leads much to be desired.....I caught AM STYLE on Saturday......and a little bit of start of the TSV....viewers are right that Jennifer Coffee has certainly changed and has now become annoying....I turned off the TV and went to bed........

I've never bought Cuddl Duds and once again the Q decides to Oversaturate a style....to me they look much like Anybody, Barefoot Dreams, and Joan Rivers, Carole Hochman and Stan Hermann also offer loungewear ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.........how many brands do we need that are alike....You cant differentiate one clothing brand from another on QVC these days............

Enjoy your Sunday..

We dont have to worry about staying warm....the weather has warmed up and we are supposed to get up to mid 70's.....then another cool front is supposed to make an appearance by Wednesday with some rain....but we desperately need the rain so OK by me..........But Im sure those in the northern states do....-6 in MN and feels like -25....BRRR

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

@Spurt  I'm flipping in between.  I need two TVs in here!  LOL  Reminds me of growing up when my dad would take the very small black and white TV from my bedroom and put it in the living room to be able to watch two football games at once.Cat Surprised

@Pandalady

Both Kitten Bowl & Puppy Bowl are sooooooooooo cute and those kittens and pups are adorable!  

LOL yep even in the "old days" we found ways to make TV watching work for us....LOL Woman Wink 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Spurt  Thank you, friend!  One of my favorite weekly updates!  Loved all the cuties this week!  Getting ready for the most important big games...kitten bowl and puppy bowl!Cat Very Happy  Loved the stadium shaped snacks, too!  Your work is appreciated as it brings a smile to my face each week!

@Pandalady

Glad you like the thread and happy it gave you a smile.........Woman Very HappyCat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Here's my sister's cat Doppio watching the Kitten Bowl........

27629022_1804063479625978_8515411560587020547_o.jpg